Female Supporters of FGM March In Gambia! They Want It Legalized

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Angelina

You’ve a very uncanny way of deflecting blame away from your problematic views. From the very first moment you quoted me your post was riddled with mistakes. Even before I had a chance to clarify your mistakes you accused me of defending pagan circumcision

The vast majority of Gambians do not engage in Sunnah circumcisions. If this was Malaysia who are known to keep to the limits, hardly anyone would be commenting. Hence, you should be the one to reflect and ponder on the facts.

The overwhelming majority if not all practice type I II and type III which are categorically haram in Islam and has immense health issues, so instead of virtue signalling, learn the facts on the ground. It is you who should be ashamed who doesn't even understand what is haram and halal with regards to circumcision. The one that is allowed in Islam is type IV.

I'll refrain from going overboard since it's Ramadan.
In this post it’s was very clear that you were not only ignorant about islamic circumcision but also about fgm classification. In the subsequent posts after this your ignorance just kept on increasing, after each confrontation you kept on back tracking from your initial claims all the while refusing to accept your mistakes

You were vilifying & using dehumanising rhetoric to describe african modifications whilst the same zeal wasn’t there when it came to the modification carried out by cadaan despite the similarities. Not once did you even bother to acknowledge your vile behaviour, you simply backpedaled without offering apologies to those you were insulting

A responsible & ethical individual would have at the least the decency to accept their wrongdoing not continue to espouse the same arrogance.

I stand by my claim that fgm is a racist construct used to vilify the actions of any non-white who don’t conform to white values & norms when it relates female genital modification.

You & others like you have been indoctrinated to the point that you fail to realise the apparent contradiction and double standards in place when it comes to "FGM". If anything your entire aversion to transgressions against the limits set by diinta when it relates female circumcision is based on your espousal of western morality.

This is why it was easy for you to use the same dehumanising language as racist cadaans, overlook their racism & couldn’t be bothered that Islamic female circumcision is defined as muitilation.

It’s also the same reason why you were accusing me of things that I never stated nor advocated for at all. I guess it was easier to engage in character assassination than refute my criticisms of your problematic views

@AdoonkaAlle

I see no point in replying from hence forth, it’s going to be just another round of lying and taking things out of context and be frank, I don’t have time for that. I’ve accumulated enough dembi via my uncharitable words against you due to sheer frustrations. The thing is, I don’t lie about my intentions, especially on anymore anonymous forum and your rounds of accusations especially when I literally said the opposite is ridiculous to witness.

@Angelina

You’ve a very uncanny way of deflecting blame away from your problematic views. From the very first moment you quoted me your post was riddled with mistakes. Even before I had a chance to clarify your mistakes you accused me of defending pagan circumcision
What mistakes? The type I? That’s the only one you could argue there was a mistake. What else really? Where you not the same one that said most Gambians do Type I and II which was a lie? They do type 2 and 3 mostly.
In this post it’s was very clear that you were not only ignorant about islamic circumcision but also about fgm classification.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the subsequent posts after this your ignorance just kept on increasing, after each confrontation you kept on back tracking from your initial claims all the while refusing to accept your mistakes
So were you. You argued that most did types I and II one when most in fact did type 2 and 3
You were vilifying & using dehumanising rhetoric to describe african modifications whilst the same zeal wasn’t there when it came to the modification carried out by cadaan despite the similarities. Not once did you even bother to acknowledge your vile behaviour, you simply backpedaled without offering apologies to those you were insulting
I’ll continue to call cutting off the clitoris as mutilation and if you want to call people doing pagan forms of circumcision victims of racism that’s on you.
A responsible & ethical individual would have at the least the decency to accept their wrongdoing not continue to espouse the same arrogance.
Don’t lecture me about Ethics when you point blank lied about a screenshot in the most craziest of ways and you didn’t even apologize for that. Your arrogance is nasty to witness.
I stand by my claim that fgm is a racist construct used to vilify the actions of any non-white who don’t conform to white values & norms when it relates female genital modification.
And I’ll continue to use it. Doing type II and III isn’t about not confirming to white values it is literally haraam and causes major health problems, but all you want to do is obsess over white people.

You & others like you have been indoctrinated to the point that you fail to realise the apparent contradiction and double standards in place when it comes to "FGM". If anything your entire aversion to transgressions against the limits set by diinta when it relates female circumcision is based on your espousal of western morality.
This is why it was easy for you to use the same dehumanising language as racist cadaans, overlook their racism & couldn’t be bothered that Islamic female circumcision is defined as muitilation.
It’s also the same reason why you were accusing me of things that I never stated nor advocated for at all. I guess it was easier to engage in character assassination than refute my criticisms of your problematic views
Wallahi, Allah is my witness and most of what you wrote is a lie. You’ve attacked me and my intentions whilst you lied about me not saying Western forms of mutilation is mutilation and even used a screenshot of me saying it and said I didn’t say it just so that you can continue argue. That’s enough to showcase what a whoppping liar you are that takes things out context.

I’ve never we seen something be black and white and then someone completely claims it’s something else.

Last edited:
@AdoonkaAlle

This is a perfect example of your Lie and when I confronted you, you didn’t even address it:

B618DD92-034D-498B-B5C6-9B0AF2CBC0D1.jpeg

Why did you take a screenshot of me actually saying that what white women do is also mutilation and then say I didn’t?

You didn’t even apologize or even address it. Clearly you’re shameless.

Answer this question the way I was able to answer the point about type I. When someone is genuine, they don’t hide away. I confronted the point you made about how the WHO sees some types of type I as Sunnah and I explained the version I was describing as Type I as being a form of cliterodectomy and even took a screenshot of it. This is what being genuine is.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
@Angelina

In this post it’s was very clear that you were not only ignorant about islamic circumcision but also about fgm classification. In the subsequent posts after this your ignorance just kept on increasing, after each confrontation you kept on back tracking from your initial claims all the while refusing to accept your mistakes

I observed this aswell (Im neutral)

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@AdoonkaAlle

I see no point in replying from hence forth, it’s going to be just another round of lying and taking things out of context and be frank, I don’t have time for that. I’ve accumulated enough dembi via my uncharitable words against you due to sheer frustrations. The thing is, I don’t lie about my intentions, especially on anymore anonymous forum and your rounds of accusations especially when I literally said the opposite is ridiculous to witness.

I agree let’s end it here as there’s no benefit. I simply commented asking people to stop insulting your fellow muslim people women.

One of the signs reads “We will not sell our religion for worldly gains”

May Allah grant them victory

Ameen thumma Ameen

Insulting muslim women for simply wanting to adhere to Islam and demand rights over their own bodies is unethical especially coming from fellow Muslims. I suggest those partaking in such actions to reflect on their behaviour.

The fact that a simple advice triggered so many users is indicative of a much larger problem. You & others were simply projecting your biases & weren’t interested in being held accountable for your actions. Based on that post alone you claimed that I was defending pagan circumcision how you managed to arrive to such a conclusion is beyond me.

I observed this aswell (Im neutral)
You’re not neutral and never have been. I’ve had various arguments with and last time I told you to flip off and you couldn’t take it.

You’re another liar who literally started having a go at me when a poster accused me of having a past of Zina.

You’re another shameless liar.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
If someone was to chop their fingers, you’d call it mutilation. Hence why isn’t it mutilation when someone chops off their private organs? Why simply because cadaans call it?

Also, how to do you want to deferentiate what is allowed in terms of circumcision and what isn’t?

At this point, it sounds like you’re defending barbaric procedures like Fircooni and you’re literally having an issue of be calling it mutilation. Why is that?

Let’s put gaalos to the side since I couldn’t care less about a group that would mutilate themselves to change gender, but now it seems you want to change the language in which chopping an organ is is seen as mutilation by every group.
I've been circumcised very late, that I can still remember it. Wasn't pleasant but I wouldn't call it mutilation.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You’re not neutral and never have been. I’ve had various arguments with and last time I told you to flip off and you couldn’t take it.

You’re another liar who literally started having a go at me when a poster accused me of having a past of Zina.

You’re another shameless liar.
Thats the reason, you make the most wild assumptions and bring accusations out of thin air. The worst part is its during ramadan, your inablity to understand another viewpoint aswell as your harsh word just encourages me to support the opposite side of yours. Do you know the cause? because of the way you potray yourself and such, I will not lie around 30-40% of what you say is agreeable but when its direct interaction on a topic. You will become so ignorant and straight up harsh, the way you interact with people leaves a lasting legacy

The face of fgm is Somali women 😂 if you ask or search the word fgm 1000s of articles will show fgm in Somalia 😂
Xalimos love discussing how they lost their k*ntir with every stranger they cross path with, for a long time I thought fgm was exclusively a Somali thing until I found out they do it all over Africa

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Xalimos love discussing how they lost their k*ntir with every stranger they cross path with, for a long time I thought fgm was exclusively a Somali thing until I found out they do it all over Africa
They rather discussed with ajnabi people and not going to Somalia and protesting against the fgm.

Also I find Gambia a very strange country, the country is a well known destination for elderly white women seeking to have sex with no strings attached and here their women is protesting to preserve fgm to suppress the local womens sexual urges.. One could wonder if they're doing this to protect the booming industry?

Trending

Latest posts