Fell in love with a fob

I wouldn‘t say it’s crazy but you‘d be a brave woman thats for sure. :damn: I wouldn‘t marry someone from back home and IF I did it would be my cousin. Atleast i know he wouldn‘t leave me, he’d get karbaash‘d and disowned by the family... OUR family View attachment 96334 yes i thought it through :mjhaps: even though that would never be an option for me, I‘d rather be alone tbh. Nothing against my cousins they‘re lovely but we live in different worlds.
I must be the only woman in the world that has no problem if a man leaves me. I see a lot of women losing their mind for dusty farax because he left lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I haven’t confessed to him but I cant believe I like someone from back home. He is so sweet kind and respectful. And so unlike the typical freshies. Considering he has lived in Kenya for some time that may be a factor as to why he is quite “modern”He is a good friend. And for some reason I’ve been into the traditional men back home lately
Do you think it’s crazy to pursue something with him?

Good luck. But u have to know u have the power in the relationship. He wants your papers. Make sure u go to Kenya and get pregnant for insurance. At least when he leaves u, u can sue for child support, he doesn;'t know it is against the law not to pay child support here. HE will be hunted :)

A lot of Somali males and now females too, are pursuing people from back home, or 'fobs' for marriage. Do whatever makes you happy, pray istikara and speak to someone close to you. As with any relationship, there is going to be risks involved, maybe in your case even more- so its important you voice these to your partner to-be. Also, try to see if your mentality matches his and be sure to discuss your future plans and whether or not he wants to raise kids in the west. Good luck!

Trending