FBI arrests two (Geeljires) at Tucson airport for trying to join ISIS

Didn't they know ISIS were defeated?

TUCSON, AZ — Federal agents arrested two men Friday at Tucson International Airport for conspiring to join the Islamic State.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation says Ahmed Mohamed and Abdi Hussein were arrested at the airport on July 26 and says the pair had been communicating with an undercover agent posing as a supporter of ISIS.

Agents say Mohamed started talking with an undercover employee on an unnamed social media platform in August 2018. The conversation continued with a second FBI agent on a different social media platform that December.

The FBI says Mohamed and Hussein wanted to travel overseas to fight for ISIS or conduct an attack within the United States.

Mohamed told the undercover agent, "f I go to Syria I want to be the beheading person," according to court documents. The FBI says he also met with the undercover agent several times in Tucson, and brought Abdi to one of those meetings.

At a following meeting, the FBI says Hussein mentioned he wanted "to be on the front line" and "kill so many people."

Authorities say the pair bought tickets to travel to Egypt and were arrested after checking into their flights and passing through security.

Mohamed and Hussein came to the United States as Somali refugees. Mohamed had obtained lawful permanent resident status by the time of his arrest, but Hussein remains a refugee, the FBI said.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-c...two-at-tucson-airport-for-trying-to-join-isis

This sounds so fake. ISIS is defeated in Syria why would you want to go chop some heads up in a place where ISIS no longer has any power?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I would understand if they were conducting a multi year sting operation but after everyone knows ISIS was defeated and they still want to go? That just means they belong in a mental hospital and they were never really terrorists
They probably sympathised with isis and got accused of joining they likely never wanted to join after all isis are a defeated group that no longer exists

It would be like joining the Hitler army

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What a stupid moron!

Kulaha "They sympathized with isis and got accused of joining they likely never wanted to join after all isis are a defeated group that no longer exists"

Did he only read the title?
I said they got falsely accused of joining and probably just supported isis

Do you not understand English

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sxb if someone says I want to go to Syria and be the beheading person what does that mean?

Who other than ISIS behead people?
He was talking to an undercover fbi agent

I don't believe crap from the fbi no way these idiots were going to join isis after trump said they were defeated himself

We will have to wait for trial

Last edited:
Honestly these Geeljires are stupid you can’t deny that. If someone I don’t know talks to me about ISIS I would immediately become suspicious they were a supporter themselves and stop talking to them. If you’re in the US and you don’t know about government entrapment schemes you are a fool. Never talk to strangers about anything except for normal stuff

Besides f*ck ISIS and everything they stood for. If youre even willing to engage in positive convo about them you are scum

These niggas is dumb.. I don't feel sorry for them...they put themselves in this situation ... one dude had a green card, the other dude a refugee status . now they f*ck all that up plus fed time .. for a Defeated Evil Terrorist Group... they deserve to get caught with they stupid ass .

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Shame they're being deported. It would be better for us all if they could take a seat on a good old American electric chair. The last thing Somalia needs is more of these people. We have far too many as it is.

Shame they're being deported. It would be better for us all if they could take a seat on a good old American electric chair. The last thing Somalia needs is more of these people. We have far too many as it is.

@Crow

I think the Yankees want to kill them via drones after they join Mumin in the Galgala mountains.

VixR

Veritas
Are there many Somalis in Arizona? Sounds like it is a Trump State. @VixR how is like living in a Trump State?
I’m not from there, but I do live in a Red state which basically means Trump territory, even many of the minorities like him. Politics are irrelevant. It’s beautiful here. It’ll always be home.

The thing is, Trump has sweeped the Senate. Republicans who were initially against him have kneeled to his dominance to tow the party line. The only one who memorably stood in his way was actually an Arizonan Republican, Jeff Flake, who’s recently retired. He’s been called every play on his name from a “flake” for not signing onto populist bills, to “snowflake” for his measured stance in the Kavanaugh confirmation.

The FBI says he also met with the undercover agent several times in Tucson, and brought Abdi to one of those meetings.
--------------

Outside of these 2 being absolute idiots by talking about terrorism to strangers on the internet. But the y met them and still had no suspicion which tells me these agents were Muslims. My best friend was offered by MI5 tp be spy in the somali community and he refused. There was also a convert danish white guy who married a somali and was active in somali mosque who was spy the whole time. He was never a muslim either and once it came out he went into hiding.