FBI arrests two (Geeljires) at Tucson airport for trying to join ISIS

@Jaydaan

Sxb, who’s more judgemental than you? Only my grandma is! I’ve been mocking some Aussie friends few minutes ago who were supporting an Aussie swimmer who snubbed a Chinese swimmer and refused to share a medal presentation podium with the Chinese winner because the Chinese swimmer came back from a three month drug ban and they consider him to be a drug cheat for only a female Australian swimmer to test positive for both of her samples for drugs. Now, everyone here is making excuses for her except me and few others. I told them, if you live in a glass house..., It’s slowly sinking into their consciousness. I always express my views without fear and favouritism. As for what you wrote about @VixR , you made some good valid observable points.

Aussie I seen that and a brit was in the podium as well and he did the same thing. Then Dillian white the boxer tested positive for the second time and you hear professional broadcasters say we should wait and hear what he has to say before we judge. Brits are like aussies super hypocrites.

As far as our friend @VixR we have figured her out. Lets call her ayeeyo vixr from now on

VixR

Veritas
Meg is kind, good hearted, loves her family and has beautiful soul. Focus on the positives lol
I’m nice. That’s in my nature. I strive to be beautiful in soul everyday. I fall short half the time. Life is complicated and beautiful.

I never watched Family Guy. The only adult cartoons I stomached were Futurama and Archer...I heard things good things about the mad scientist with the kid, but never actually watched it.

Aussie’s more observant. I’m more of a wild card. Though, he’s ascribing wildness to mundane randomness, bc I’ve never shared anything remotely wild on here. But wildness is meant to be harnessed, or you die young.

Aussie I seen that and a brit was in the podium as well and he did the same thing. Then Dillian white the boxer tested positive for the second time and you hear professional broadcasters say we should wait and hear what he has to say before we judge. Brits are like aussies super hypocrites.

As far as our friend @VixR we have figured her out. Lets call her ayeeyo vixr from now on

@Jaydaan

You’re right about the brits and Aussies, but it is nationalism and most countries and their so called “patriots” express that way.

Waryaa, are you asking me gangbanging @VixR ? I hate gangs and operate alone. Find your Puntland cousins and she will make a shout out for her Somalilanders and I will watch Tukraq episode 24.

VixR

Veritas
@Jaydaan

You’re right about the brits and Aussies, but it is nationalism and most countries and their so called “patriots” express that way.

Waryaa, are you asking me gangbanging @VixR ? I hate gangs and operate alone. Find your Puntland cousins and she will make a shout out for her Somalilanders and I will watch Tukraq episode 24.
Gangbanging lol

Not that kind..

Gangbanging lool.....warya aussie you need human interaction. You cant have 2 dogs as your best friends. I know the say dogs are mans best friend. But its not literal.

VixR

Veritas
Gangbanging lool.....warya aussie you need human interaction. You cant have 2 dogs as your best friends. I know the say dogs are mans best friend. But its not literal.
Why’d his mind go to gangs lol. I’m starting to think he’s British.

You really have to go looking for gangs out here in my parts, in a certain part of town. Aussie, I know my way around a rifle. That’s about as close as it gets.

Why’d his mind go to gangs lol. I’m starting to think he’s British.

You really have to go looking for gangs out here in my parts, in a certain part of town. Aussie, I know my way around a rifle. That’s about as close as it gets.
He is aussie. You can see he is not sophisticated us as brits. He is a kangaroo shagging aussie. They are our sworn enemies

Vix you not gonna tell us where you live. Is it a known place we have heard of or is it some tiny sh1thole we could never guess. Has the city produced a famous rapper if not i have no clue lol

Trending

Latest posts