FBI arrests two (Geeljires) at Tucson airport for trying to join ISIS

VixR

Veritas
The FBI says he also met with the undercover agent several times in Tucson, and brought Abdi to one of those meetings.
--------------

Outside of these 2 being absolute idiots by talking about terrorism to strangers on the internet. But the y met them and still had no suspicion which tells me these agents were Muslims. My best friend was offered by MI5 tp be spy in the somali community and he refused. There was also a convert danish white guy who married a somali and was active in somali mosque who was spy the whole time. He was never a muslim either and once it came out he went into hiding.
I thought the same when I skimmed the article. They must’ve been mouthing off to Muslims who turned out to be working for the feds to be so casual as to talk ISIS with them.

Well done to the FBI/agents.

I’m not from there, but I do live in a Red state which basically means Trump territory, even many of the minorities like him. Politics are irrelevant. It’s beautiful here. It’ll always be home.

The thing is, Trump has sweeped the Senate. Republicans who were initially against him have kneeled to his dominance to tow the party line. The only one who memorably stood in his way was actually an Arizonan Republican, Jeff Flake, who’s recently retired. He’s been called every play on his name from a “flake” for not signing onto populist bills, to “snowflake” for his measured stance in the Kavanaugh confirmation.

@VixR

Wasn’t John McCain from Arizona too?

I didn’t mean that you are from Arizona, but a similar Trump State? Are you from Nebraska?:p Never mind.

I thought the same when I skimmed the article. They must’ve been mouthing off to Muslims who turned out to be working for the feds to be so casual as to talk ISIS.

Yeah.....not only were they muslims. But they knew how to make them feel comfortable and know the lingo you need for these guys to open up. But I have no doubt there are spies in most mosques.

@VixR

Wasn’t John McCain from Arizona too?

I didn’t mean that you are from Arizona, but a similar Trump State? Are you from Nebraska?:p Never mind.

Arizona out of the running. Blue states out of running. You getting closer. The obvious answer is Texas. But the wildcard is Alaska. Think about it she said in the past no somalis and bunch of hillbillies lives around her

Arizona out of the running. Blue states out of running. You getting closer. The obvious answer is Texas. But the wildcard is Alaska. Think about it she said in the past no somalis and bunch of hillbillies lives around her

@Jaydaan

Why are you stalking her? If there are no Somalis there, then respect her privacy and let her be anonymous.

VixR

Veritas
Most of the US is red by state. I never said hillbillies, I said the sticks. Wilderness. I’ve never met a hillbilly lol.
@Jaydaan

Why are you stalking her? If there are no Somalis there, then respect her privacy and let her be anonymous.
I can honestly could go more than year w/o interacting with Somalis outside my family, especially now everyone’s out the house and I don’t go to Eid prayers. I seriously think many ppl on here are off, including you to an extent :icon lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Watch Somalis play the victim and blame everyone else but these terrorist bastards, anyone who tries to collect money for them should also be arrested.

Most of the US is red by state.

I can seriously could go more than year w/o interacting with Somalis outside my family, especially now everyone’s out the house and I don’t go to Eid prayers. I seriously think many ppl on here are off, including you to an extent :icon lol:

@VixR

Who isn’t “off” to an extent? I hate to be a wadaad online and a pervert privately like most of my peers. You’re the wildest person here, but in a nice way. Also, I live in a non-Somalia area & don’t meet any for weeks unless I venture to the areas where they live and I would like to be left alone. I got two dogs for a good reason.

I honestly think you both off in different ways. I have this picture of aussie of being people pleaser, dont wanna standout and consrantly worry about fighting stereotypes whites have about blk people. Nothing embarrass him more than a loud group of somalis. Has done everything to become an aussie and gets hurt everytime he is asked where you from mate.

@VixR is more of a grandma.She is quite, shy by nature and judgemental. But a kind and vulnerable soul. She is old fashion but is really trying to be more fun in real life. But its just not her.

VixR

Veritas
I honestly think you both off in different ways. I have this picture of aussie of being people pleaser, dont wanna standout and consrantly worry about fighting stereotypes whites have about blk people. Nothing embarrass him more than a loud group of somalis. Has done everything to become an aussie and gets hurt everytime he is asked where you from mate.

@VixR is more of a grandma.She is quite, shy by nature and judgemental. But a kind and vulnerable soul. She is old fashion but is really trying to be more fun in real life. But its just not her.
Interesting...I’m neither of those things. At most, I can be judgemental about some things, but I’m pretty open for the most part. Everything else is wrong lol.

VixR

Veritas
Aussiehustler, on the other hand, is too disturbed by Somalis. He needs to move more than a few weeks out with the dogs, if he hopes to be cured. It’s neurotic. You’re slowly turning into a more articulate version of @rkelly (whom I believe is putting on an act).

Interesting...I’m neither of those things. At most, I can be judgemental about some things, but I’m pretty open for the most part. Everything else is wrong lol.

I dont know....everytime I see your name hear I think of meg in family guy.

@Jaydaan

Sxb, who’s more judgemental than you? Only my grandma is! I’ve been mocking some Aussie friends few minutes ago who were supporting an Aussie swimmer who snubbed a Chinese swimmer and refused to share a medal presentation podium with the Chinese winner because the Chinese swimmer came back from a three month drug ban and they consider him to be a drug cheat for only a female Australian swimmer to test positive for both of her samples for drugs. Now, everyone here is making excuses for her except me and few others. I told them, if you live in a glass house..., It’s slowly sinking into their consciousness. I always express my views without fear and favouritism. As for what you wrote about @VixR , you made some good valid observable points.

VixR

Veritas
@Jaydaan

Sxb, who’s more judgemental than you? Only my grandma is! I’ve been mocking some Aussie friends few minutes ago who were supporting an Aussie swimmer who snubbed a Chinese swimmer and refused to share a medal presentation podium with the Chinese winner because the Chinese swimmer came back from a three month drug ban and they consider him to be a drug cheat for only a female Australian swimmer to test positive for both of her samples for drugs. Now, everyone here is making excuses for her except me and few others. I told them, if you live in a glass house..., It’s slowly sinking into their consciousness. I always express my views without fear and favouritism. As for what you wrote about @VixR , you made some good valid observable points.
So I’m wild and yet a quiet, shy grandma at the same time? o_O

I like it.

Trending

Latest posts