Faysal A. Waraabe:"I would have executed coldoon!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faysal Prozac Hyena (whose son joined ISIS) claims to be Cidagale but at the moment Buuba who is the a senior member of WADANI
is more influential than him. Most of his community has deserted his ship longtime ago.

tmp_15846-15826145_377788679234479_952442862172712743_n844012743.jpg
Buuba is just as crazy as Faysal Waraabe :ftw9nwa:

What's with Beesha Ciidagale and their crazy politicians :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP

Buubaa isn't crazy he usually says smart things. There is a reason he joined WADANI he believes Gxniimo comes first unlike that nacas Faysal Dhuurwa.
:denzelnigga:

Buubaa isn't crazy he usually says smart things. There is a reason he joined WADANI he believes Gxniimo comes first unlike that nacas Faysal Dhuurwa.
:denzelnigga:
The reason he joined WADANI was that they would protect him from being thrown in a jail cell with his cousin Coldoon :lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
The reason he joined WADANI was that they would protect him from being thrown in a jail cell with his cousin Coldoon :lolbron:

You are nuts. No one can touch Buubaa in Hargeisa he is a big political figure, the HA neighborhood will burn like Hiroshima otherwise. :denzelnigga:

qo68i8.jpg

Christoph-Waltz-Dancing-in-Chair-Inglourious-Basterds.gif

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Majority don't even have hatred from my understanding, they have just been successfully brainwashed by state propaganda. A 17 year old somalilander shouldn't have any hatred since he didn't experience anything. All this qabilyaad is pushed down their throats by the older generation who want to milk what happened during Siads regime as a pretext to justify their own interests. Ask the average gadabursi from sailac if they want to secede from Somalia and see what he says. Anti-unity sentiments is all propagated by one clan of elders

This is saying this whilst Morgan is his avatar :drakelaugh:
"Soomaaliyey tooso":drakekidding:

Gambar

VIP
He is from reer Gouled - Cidagale from what I heard. I heard they are the kings of millions of Somalis.
Unfortunately he is Reer Suldan Guleed. Ina Waraabe waa nacas waalan lakiin cidagaloow naga qabtay yakheey blease.

Waraabe is half HA they need to take the L too :icon lol: they provide comedic value but make themselves look like laughing stocks. I feel like infiltrating Beesha Cidagale to get them to put their wackos in jail majnoon.

Waraabe is half HA they need to take the L too :icon lol: they provide comedic value but make themselves look like laughing stocks. I feel like infiltrating Beesha Cidagale to get them to put their wackos in jail majnoon.
As an MJ you should know better than to spread conspiracy theories about HA :mjpls:

Waraabe was clearly exaggerating, he emphasized that point to show how much of a traitor Coldoon was.

However the whole interview was mostly in his favour, he destroyed mr hawiye on multiple points.

Faysal is outspoken, a critic, he might not have all the characteristics others claim, and he may not be a good leader as others claim.

I will still side with him as the future president of Somaliland, rather than mr somaliland is another maamul gobaaleed no hair

Or mr i was snm and so i should be president

In an ideal world, we would have a parliamentary republic, like the old Somaliland, and vote for an MP in each constituency.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Pause, just believe me when I say when my reer hargeisa friends viewed the aljazeera documentary on the war crimes, one of them literally was encouraging us to go and find a darood to kill, I told him to calm down, and only when he knew that my pops and grandpa fought in the war he took it from me.

The reason why you think they don't care is because the lack of visualisation, trust me, the whole system in somaliland is designed to tell the citizen you are not in anyway under a government from Mogadishu, from elementary school to when they graduate high school.

Blaming the parents for shoving this down their throat is a dumb excuse, most people have a dead or multiple dead relatives killed by barre, so they live with a scar not a fairytale told to them.

See this is what I will never understand. They're ok with former members of the kacaan, not only being alive but also taking high ranking position but are ok with shooting someone just because of qabil?

I actually have close family members who died during the civil war. The idea of me hating the tribes that killed them is just ridiculous. I have cousins that were orphaned (and physically witnessed they parent(s) and they do not have an ounce of hate in their heart for anyone. Just a void/empty space of longing for their parent(s)

I have never witnessed the war, never met these family members it's not really a loss or a traumatic experience for me. It's entirely abstract. That's why I can't believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts