Faysal A. Waraabe:"I would have executed coldoon!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Ina Cali Waraabe thrives off controversial statements, imo coldoon is a khaleeji, and his feelings for a united somali nation are genuine. It's just that he doesn't understand what the people living Somaliland went through during the civil war and how much hatred their hearts now old for any idea of reuniting with the south.

Ina Cali Waraabe thrives off controversial statements, imo coldoon is a khaleeji, and his feelings for a united somali nation are genuine. It's just that he doesn't understand what the people living Somaliland went through during the civil war and how much hatred their hearts now old for any idea of reuniting with the south.

Majority don't even have hatred from my understanding, they have just been successfully brainwashed by state propaganda. A 17 year old somalilander shouldn't have any hatred since he didn't experience anything. All this qabilyaad is pushed down their throats by the older generation who want to milk what happened during Siads regime as a pretext to justify their own interests. Ask the average gadabursi from sailac if they want to secede from Somalia and see what he says. Anti-unity sentiments is all propagated by one clan of elders

Jeesto

VIP
Majority don't even have hatred from my understanding, they have just been successfully brainwashed by state propaganda. A 17 year old somalilander shouldn't have any hatred since he didn't experience anything. All this qabilyaad is pushed down their throats by the older generation who want to milk what happened during Siads regime as a pretext to justify their own interests. Ask the average gadabursi from sailac if they want to secede from Somalia and see what he says. Anti-unity sentiments is all propagated by one clan of elders
But that doesn't mean the 17 year olds uncles, aunties, grandparents didn't suffer or die in the hands of siyaad barre. :westbrookwtf: Stop acting like yall know or care about what happened to waqooyi somalis.
@WiilWaalan

waraabe

Your superior

Can't go one thread without calaacaling about Isaaq kkkkk

But that doesn't mean the 17 year olds uncles, aunties, grandparents didn't suffer or die in the hands of siyaad barre. :westbrookwtf: Stop acting like yall know or care about what happened to waqooyi somalis.
@WiilWaalan

I'm not saying they don't have legitimate grievances, im saying all this crying ing doesn't solve anything

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

Pause, just believe me when I say when my reer hargeisa friends viewed the aljazeera documentary on the war crimes, one of them literally was encouraging us to go and find a darood to kill, I told him to calm down, and only when he knew that my pops and grandpa fought in the war he took it from me.

The reason why you think they don't care is because the lack of visualisation, trust me, the whole system in somaliland is designed to tell the citizen you are not in anyway under a government from Mogadishu, from elementary school to when they graduate high school.

Blaming the parents for shoving this down their throat is a dumb excuse, most people have a dead or multiple dead relatives killed by barre, so they live with a scar not a fairytale told to them.

Bohol

VIP
Faysal is a joke. He use to be a snitch for Siad Bare. The reason why he tries too hard all
the time is he is over compensating for something.

Pause, just believe me when I say when my reer hargeisa friends viewed the aljazeera documentary on the war crimes, one of them literally was encouraging us to go and find a darood to kill, I told him to calm down, and only when he knew that my pops and grandpa fought in the war he took it from me.

The reason why you think they don't care is because the lack of visualisation, trust me, the whole system in somaliland is designed to tell the citizen you are not in anyway under a government from Mogadishu, from elementary school to when they graduate high school.

Blaming the parents for shoving this down their throat is a dumb excuse, most people have a dead or multiple dead relatives killed by barre, so they live with a scar not a fairytale told to them.

Fair point, but a lot of SLanders fail to realise that the horrors of the Barre regime was not exclusive to waqooyis. So Why don't other clans or population who were slaughtered, raped, amputated, murdered, have the same victim mentality as the ones from Somaliland? The children of Majerteens who were also affected by Barres war crimes are not today planning on rounding up mareexaans and executing them. Because the MJ parents didn't indoctrinate their kids, surely you can't argue from a position of exclusivity since you were not singled out by the war crimes. I can only deduce from this that theres a strong element of tribalism that is embedded in the your secession movement.

Fair point, but a lot of SLanders fail to realise that the horrors of the Barre regime was not exclusive to waqooyis. So Why don't other clans or population who were slaughtered, raped, amputated, murdered, have the same victim mentality as the ones from Somaliland? The children of Majerteens who were also affected by Barres war crimes are not today planning on rounding up mareexaans and executing them. Because the MJ parents didn't indoctrinate their kids, surely you can't argue from a position of exclusivity since you were not singled out by the war crimes. I can only deduce from this that theres a strong element of tribalism that is embedded in the your secession movement.
Tell us what MJs think of Habar Gadir. It's been 25 years and they still can even share 1 city. Why can't they move on?

Bohol

VIP
Faysal Prozac Hyena (whose son joined ISIS) claims to be Cidagale but at the moment
Buuba (former SNM member) who is a senior member of WADANI is more influential
than him within the Cidagale community. Most of them have deserted his ship longtime ago.

tmp_15846-15826145_377788679234479_952442862172712743_n844012743.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.