Mine is the T-90M Proryv-3

t-90m-12.jpg
e0k16q10.jpg
FuRcA4nXoAAU6C4 (1).jpeg

Mine is K2 black panther

View attachment 309046

and T14 Armata:

View attachment 309047

The K2 Black Panther is exceptional due to its unique suspension; being able to sit, stand and lean on both sides would be useful in certain terrains. I really only like tanks with autoloaders; Western tanks (except the Leclerc) are just too heavy.

The Armata is the future, but I don't think Russia will be able to introduce it in large numbers; the T-14 is very expensive, so I think it will be a niche tank.

I think Russia should also focus on developing insensitive propellants for legacy tanks

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
As a child I wanted to become a fighter pilot cause I watched all the top gun movies.

Parents told me it was haram so i tried to forget about it. I still think about it often. I considered applying to the Air Force academy while I was in highschool but realized it was too late since my sat scores weren't high enough. I probably would have studied for it a bit more if I knew I wanted to become a pilot before I took my exams.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
The K2 Black Panther is exceptional due to its unique suspension; being able to sit, stand and lean on both sides would be useful in certain terrains. I really only like tanks with autoloaders; Western tanks (except the Leclerc) are just too heavy.

True: any weaponry that contains any automatic loaders are pretty easy and dependent on when you’re fighting in any place from a far and near by distances.

but I still prefer non automatic tanks.

My reason for this: sometimes autoloaders can be vulnerable in a battle ground.

If an autoloaders gets attacked by an anti tank machine it can explode or can easily get damaged.
The Armata is the future, but I don't think Russia will be able to introduce in large numbers; the T-14 is very expensive, so I think it will be a niche tank.

I think Russia should also focus on developing insensitive propellants for legacy tanks

True.

Lol I’ve also heard the T-14 were planning to build innovative toilet seats for the Russian crews.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::ooh:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
As a child I wanted to become a fighter pilot cause I watched all the top gun movies.

Parents told me it was haram so i tried to forget about it. I still think about it often. I considered applying to the Air Force academy while I was in highschool but realized it was too late since my sat scores weren't high enough. I probably would have studied for it a bit more if I knew I wanted to become a pilot before I took my exams.
To become a pilot, You could’ve went the Afrotc route. One of the requirements is a 4 year bachelors degree.

True: any weaponry that contains any automatic loaders are pretty easy and dependent on when you’re fighting in any place from a far and near by distances.

but I still prefer non automatic tanks.

My reason for this: sometimes autoloaders can be vulnerable in a battle ground.

If an autoloaders gets attacked by an anti tank machine it can explode or can easily get damaged.

Bustle autoloaders have blast doors and blow-out panels; they're even safer because they don't require a sliding door for the loader. A small port is all that's needed.

With the sole exception of the M1a2 Abrams, virtually every Western tank stores at least 2/3rds of their ammunition in the crew compartment without the protection of blast doors or blow-out panels

The Leopard 2 stores only 15 rounds behind blast doors; the rest of the rounds (27) are in the crew compartment, next to the driver.

The Challenger 2 stores none of its rounds behind blast doors

The Leclerc stores 22 rounds behind blast doors; and the rest (18) are located in the crew compartment without the protection of blast doors or blow-out panels

The Merkava mk4 stores only 10 of its 48 rounds behind blast doors.

True.

Lol I’ve also heard the T-14 were planning to build innovative toilet seats for the Russian crews.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::ooh:

The Merkava mk4 has that feature, so it doesn't surprise me; I just don't see where they would fit it.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Post world war tanks:

churchill tanks:

View attachment 309050

And tiger 2:

View attachment 309052

Bustle autoloaders have blast doors and blow-out panels; they're even safer because they don't require a sliding door for the loader. A small port is all that's needed.

With the sole exception of the M1a2 Abrams, virtually every Western tank stores at least 2/3rds of their ammunition in the crew compartment without the protection of blast doors or blow-out panels

The Leopard 2 stores only 15 rounds behind blast doors; the rest of the rounds (27) are in the crew compartment, next to the driver.

The Challenger 2 stores none of its rounds behind blast doors

The Leclerc stores 22 rounds behind blast doors; and the rest (18) are located in the crew compartment without the protection of blast doors or blow-out panels

The Merkava mk4 stores only 10 of its 48 rounds behind blast doors.

The Merkava mk4 has that feature, so it doesn't surprise me; I just don't see where they would fit it.
Mine is t 55 and t 72b3 tanks

I see we got some military nerds in here.

Like two months ago some random somali nigga got attacked online for working with Lockheed Martin(well known defense company). Buddy pulled up to a somalis in tech meetup to help young niggas get cyber security jobs and ended up getting exposed.

My question: would you guys feel fine working in a western defense company???

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
I see we got some military nerds in here.

Like two months ago some random somali nigga got attacked online for working with Lockheed Martin(well known defense company). Buddy pulled up to a somalis in tech meetup to help young niggas get cyber security jobs and ended up getting exposed.

My question: would you guys feel fine working in a western defense company???
Nah I don’t want to create weapons that will use to kill human beings.

T72. The USSR was producing 3k of these a year and had tens of thousands of them.

Imagine 100k of these rolling down :jaynerd:
View attachment 309055

The T-72 is honestly a great tank; it has incredible firepower; it's light weight; and it's very durable. Ignorant Westerners deride it and constantly talk about how it tosses its turret due to the carousel autoloader design.

Russia has concluded that it will partake in wars that require armour to breach fortifications and bunkers, so they opted to make use of dedicated HE/HE-frag rounds; and this sort of ammunition is significantly more powerful than the canister and "multi-purpose" rounds that Western armies make use of, however, they are also more likely to detonate (not merely cook-off) when struck with powerful HEAT rounds, so Russia made the willful and considered decision to place these incredibly useful yet dangerous rounds in an area that is statistically less likely to be hit -- at the bottom of the tank and under armour.

The Russians can't resort to the use of a bustle autoloader and retain the use of the highly effective HE rounds -- which make up the bulk of their onboard arsenal.

Blow-out panels would be utterly useless in the highly likely event that the HE rounds were struck by a powerful HEAT/ATGM round. It has been established that in virtually every instance in which ammunition has cooked-off in the T-72 and T-90 variants of tanks that the AZ carousel was not at fault; the stowed ammunition (20 + rounds) under the turret was the culprit; and when Russian crews spurned the use of those stowed rounds, they were unlikely to suffer from ammunition cook-offs.

Last edited:

Trending