Farmajo and Somaliland make deal of the century.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I said East Sanaag is undisputedly PL. Reer Sool are flip floppers and many prefer their own state, that’s why I said it was disputed. You never know when they choose to switch sides again, they’re unpredictable. As for East Sanaag, it’s not disputed. The locals made their stance clear, they’re completely with PL and their lands are under PL.
When you say East Sanaag what you really mean is just the Badhan district. As Af Weyne is fully Habar Jeclo and Ceerigabo district is an Habar Yoonis majority. I find it cute that you call it Eastern Sanaag instead of the small Badhan district that it is :hemad: :russ:

When you say East Sanaag what you really mean is just the Badhan district. As Af Weyne is fully Habar Jeclo and Ceerigabo district is an Habar Yoonis majority. I find it cute that you call it Eastern Sanaag instead of the small Badhan district that it is :hemad: :russ:
Ok Wtf does that have to do with what I said? Irrelevant points. Warsans and Dhulos own land in Ceerigaabo district but that’s another topic. Also what man says “I find it cute”? Effeminate weirdo

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somaliland troops will stay in eastern sool and sanaag until khatumo forces can be built up and SNA takes positions in tukaraq to aviod an attempted puntland annexation of the new state of khatumo.

Farmajo has purchased Somalilands nuclear option of being a few KM from garowe in return for SL recognition.
PL armys in Yube few KM from Isaaq town. Plus your boys are station on Caynabo. In sool we fighting Dhulbaantii not you jeegaan.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Wow jus wow, i just don't understand this.

The audacity to negotiate for the presidency is just mindblowing. As if we are all different ethnic groups subhanallah.

The country is slowly moving to democratization of governance. There is no place for a permanent isaaq president, you want the presidency go campaign for it.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
So what you’re saying is we’d need give up chunks of Sool and Sanaag in exchange for recognition from Xaarmajo?

No way should we ageee to that I want us to annex even more land of Puntland till we reach what’s rightfully ours. We’ll get our independence one way another but we shouldn’t compromise our lands in order to get it.
View attachment 125813
:denzelnigga:

The audacity to negotiate for the presidency is just mindblowing. As if we are all different ethnic groups subhanallah.

The country is slowly moving to democratization of governance. There is no place for a permanent isaaq president, you want the presidency go campaign for it.
There is no place for an Isaaq president? What does that say about your country? Why would any Isaaq want to live in a country where he can't lead simply because of qabiil? That isn't democracy, that's discrimination. And moving towards democracy is surely a good thing.

:chrisfreshhah: :drakelaugh::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Who are isaaq Lmaooo. President will always be from somaliland and pm from south kulaha :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::drakekidding::dead::dead:

You really out here comparing isaaq with all of somalia's qabils? :damn:
You landers are the most deluded people ever lmaoo. I laughed so hard at this man. :mjhaps:
Lmao i cant stop laughing. Gg
Isaaq's second only to Hawiye, I don't know what you are but don't be talking as if it's some laangaab irrelevant little clan.

To save the union kulaha. Why should we save it lmao. You acting like SL is the prize and we have to pay to win it. Get off your high horse, i'm the prize warya. You're nothing, i'm the one who decides I hold all the cards. You couldn't get a damn recognition for 30 years. You have nothing. You rely on me to give you independence. I'm your boss. You're just 1 state out of several in Somalia. You're just 1 qabil out of several. SL is still a shithole. You have nothing to offer me to give you such status.

Big ass delusion you have
Relax, relax, relax. We have the Berbera Port (which is a huge deal), and are a stable democracy with control over all of our territory. I can't say the same for Somalia though. Somaliland is also the most oil-rich Somali region. We make twice as much as you do yet only have a third of the people. If SL is a shithole, then what is Somalia? Even worse than a shithole. If Somaliland has nothing to offer *Somalia (not some nobody caalcaaling on SSpot), then why does Farmaajo bother to mention it so often? We deserved to have been recognized the moment we declared independence, only Allah knows how even South Sudan and Eritrea managed to get it first. Somalia has been in civil war for the past 30 years, and still is. You are in no position to even critique SL - just look at yourself. The UN says Somaliland has high potential for recognition, and it's the African Union that should and most likely eventually will allow SL to secede. Somalia is unnecessary and in all honestly, quite irrelevant actually in independence talks. It was foolish to even entertain Somalia with these talks. Somalia has held us back for three decades, we aren't allowed to participate in the global economy because of you. With secession would come much foreign investment. Somalia is the most corrupt country in the world by far, it is estimated that upwards of 90% of international aid funds are stolen by government officials. There were special arrangements for international aid to be sent directly to Hargeisa for exactly this reason, countries deal diplomatically with Somaliland seperately. They just haven't officialized everything yet. AMISOM has been in your country for over a decade now, raping your women and committing other heinous war crimes as well. Al-Shabaab even once operated from inside the national football stadium. All your seats are bought and paid for. The majority of the famine victims were from Somalia, not SL. You can't even feed your own people, don't worry about ours. Somalia has nothing to offers us at all, we've been in prosperity relative to you people completely independent of the country. You're so delusional I can't even believe it. Kenya's been messing around near the border and you can't do a thing about it, so is Ethiopia in Ogaden. You're a sorry excuse for a country. DON'T TALK.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why not we don’t live there. As long as dhulos and warsans play ball with us we are not against there happyness. The border will be the eastern border between harti and isaaq. Farmajo will there be able to join the gulf of Aden geopolitics aswell and may even sanction a laas qoray military base for an allied nation.
View attachment 125809

This would be a good outcome from Puntland’s point, why do you think Puntland wants to rule Warsangeli and Dhulbahante? They are free to form their own state, none of our business. We will however never allow Somaliland seceeding with 61,000 sq km of Darod land.

This would be a good outcome from Puntland’s point, why do you think Puntland wants to rule Warsangeli and Dhulbahante? They are free to form their own state, none of our business. We will however never allow Somaliland seceeding with 61,000 sq km of Darod land.
How is it Darood land?

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

So you wouldn't care if SSC becomes a FMS? Both Garowe and Hargeisa would be happy now? Really?

:ayaanswag:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
How is it Darood land?
Buhoodle district, Sool and the eastern half of Sanaag is Darod land and have always been. Somaliland is free to secede with the land of Isaaq and Gadabursi. I am actually very much pro Somaliland independence as long as Darod lands are not part of it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If he signs he dies.
bro i need to take a break from this website too many fake news and hysteria the meeting is literally tomorrow some niggaz already predicting the future

more then likely nothing will be agreed just like the many meetings before just a handshake and everyone goes home

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

This is what I don’t get you guys want us to rejoin you and you really don’t want us to leave . But also say there’s no place for an Isaaq President.

You can’t have it both ways :yousmart:

This is what I don’t get you guys want us to rejoin you and you really don’t want us to leave . But also say there’s no place for an Isaaq President.

You can’t have it both ways :yousmart:
Right? Who would want to join people who ignored your people altogether, once genocided them and have been in civil war for 30 plus years? And twice as poor and yet still have the audacity to talk shit. Fix what you have and then you might have a chance.

Trending