Farmajo and Somaliland make deal of the century.

it is "XAARAAM" for Somaliland administration to even meet with Farmaajo says Faysal Ali Waraabe

he doesn't even know the topic of the discussions :dead: :dead: :dead:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So what you’re saying is we’d need give up chunks of Sool and Sanaag in exchange for recognition from Xaarmajo?

No way should we ageee to that I want us to annex even more land of Puntland till we reach what’s rightfully ours. We’ll get our independence one way another but we shouldn’t compromise our lands in order to get it.
3E2A4E5E-F4DF-4181-BE75-E92A28BD3183.jpeg

To save the union, that is the price you will have to pay. It is fine if you don't like that deal, then we can part ways. Simple.

To save the union kulaha. Why should we save it lmao. You acting like SL is the prize and we have to pay to win it. Get off your high horse, i'm the prize warya. You're nothing, i'm the one who decides I hold all the cards. You couldn't get a damn recognition for 30 years. You have nothing. You rely on me to give you independence. I'm your boss. You're just 1 state out of several in Somalia. You're just 1 qabil out of several. SL is still a shithole. You have nothing to offer me to give you such status.

Big ass delusion you have

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
SNA in Tukaraq? Bro what are you smoking? I’d rather have Puntland in Tukaraq than couple of delusional Raxanweyne militiamen under the SNA banner in Tukaraq

So what you’re saying is we’d need give up chunks of Sool and Sanaag in exchange for recognition from Xaarmajo?

No way should we ageee to that I want us to annex even more land of Puntland till we reach what’s rightfully ours. We’ll get our independence one way another but we shouldn’t compromise our lands in order to get it.
View attachment 125813
This should be the map

Black = Completely under PL and shouldn’t be disputed

Purple = Disputed

796EB6EB-8857-4871-B2A6-CC46D8969FE8.jpeg

Last edited:
@Awbarkhadle Adeer delete this thread, it’s fake, and you’re obviously an Isaaq supremacist. Somaliland waa la wada Leeyahay.

I thought u was an unionist pushing for Adal state?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
SNA in Tukaraq? Bro what are you smoking? I’d rather have Puntland in Tukaraq than couple of delusional Raxanweyne militiamen under the SNA banner in Tukaraq

Dhulbahante wouldn't allow anyone that's not them. They got angry when PL wanted to set up a customs in Bixin.

They were gonna go to war but SL army command calmed then down. Not the right time for a conflict

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: :drakelaugh::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Who are isaaq Lmaooo. President will always be from somaliland and pm from south kulaha :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::drakekidding::dead::dead:

You really out here comparing isaaq with all of somalia's qabils? :damn:
You landers are the most deluded people ever lmaoo. I laughed so hard at this man. :mjhaps:
Lmao i cant stop laughing. Gg

Bro why are you so anti-Isaac sure they can be president, why not.

BlankHealthyGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Dhulbahante wouldn't allow anyone that's not them. They got angry when PL wanted to set up a customs in Bixin

So the SNA (who are qabiil militiamen who struggle fighting alshabaab) should mediate between us and station their troops in Tukaraq so Puntland and Somaliland stop fighting over Eastern Sool? How does that make sense? Or how does that work?

How is Sool undisputedly Puntland if we’re control Tukaraq which is 30 mins from Garowe the Puntland Capital even Puntland MP’s knows Sool is firming in our hands watch till the end:
View attachment 125830
I said East Sanaag is undisputedly PL. Reer Sool are flip floppers and many prefer their own state, that’s why I said it was disputed. You never know when they choose to switch sides again, they’re unpredictable. As for East Sanaag, it’s not disputed. The locals made their stance clear, they’re completely with PL and their lands are under PL.

I said East Sanaag is undisputedly PL. Reer Sool are flip floppers and many prefer their own state, that’s why I said it was disputed. You never know when they choose to switch sides again, they’re unpredictable. As for East Sanaag, it’s not disputed. The locals made their stance clear, they’re completely with PL and their lands are under PL.
Not under PL.

Pro PL local militias aKa Doobodared loyal forces controls east sanaag.

Trending