Farmajo and Somaliland make deal of the century.

Somaliland troops will stay in eastern sool and sanaag until khatumo forces can be built up and SNA takes positions in tukaraq to aviod an attempted puntland annexation of the new state of khatumo.

Farmajo has purchased Somalilands nuclear option of being a few KM from garowe in return for SL recognition.

No. At best it's gonna be Hargeisa as capital and rumoured isaaq as next president.

:lolbron: :rejoice:
You’re talking like the president position was something held from isaaq. We could have been president multiple times over the last 30 years. Farmajo has done the power play to destroy kablalax and make the power of darood the marexaan Dhulbahante warsangeli axis.

If Muse Biixi can secure the transfer of Capital to Hargeisa and Presidency for Somaliland as well as constitutional guarantee that these will not change and if they change will automatically grant Somaliland's Indepedence. That is good enough for me.

A Confederate governance setup, where each will have their own self rule, but the President will always be assumed by the leader of Somaliland and Prime Minister will be assume by the leader of South Somalia.

For example, Muse Biixi becoming President and Farmaajo becoming Prime Minister at the Conferdrate Level. Whereas when it comes to South Somalia, Farmaajo is the President of South Somalia and Prime Minister of South Somalia is Khaire.

Somaliland is allowed to have a separate identity i.e. participate in Football competitions, Olympics etc as Somaliland.

Last edited:
And why would bixi give up sool, chunk of sanaag, and cayn?
Why not we don’t live there. As long as dhulos and warsans play ball with us we are not against there happyness. The border will be the eastern border between harti and isaaq. Farmajo will there be able to join the gulf of Aden geopolitics aswell and may even sanction a laas qoray military base for an allied nation.
7D6C848A-B017-4026-A11E-B436B4C61A18.jpeg

Dreams! Isaq hate all darod even those living with them. This meeting is most likely outside of the control of both biihi and farnajo. I would guess the international community wants to make somaliland another maamul within Somalia but with significant purks like either getting the president or PM seat every 4 years.

If Muse Biixi can secure the transfer of Capital to Hargeisa and Presidency for Somaliland as well as constitutional guarantee that these will not change and if they change will automatically grant Somaliland's Indepedence. That is good enough for me.

A Confederate governance setup, where each will have their own self rule, but the President will always be assumed by the leader of Somaliland and Prime Minister will be assume by the leader of South Somalia.

For example, Muse Biixi becoming President and Farmaajo becoming Prime Minister at the Conferdrate Level. Whereas when it comes to South Somalia, Farmaajo is the President of South Somalia and Prime Minister of South Somalia is Khaire.

Somaliland is allowed to have a separate identity i.e. participate in Football competitions, Olympics etc as Somaliland.

:chrisfreshhah: :drakelaugh::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Who are isaaq Lmaooo. President will always be from somaliland and pm from south kulaha :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::drakekidding::dead::dead:

You really out here comparing isaaq with all of somalia's qabils? :damn:
You landers are the most deluded people ever lmaoo. I laughed so hard at this man. :mjhaps:
Lmao i cant stop laughing. Gg

Who are isaaq Lmaooo. President will always be from somaliland and pm from south kulaha :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::drakekidding::dead::dead:

You landers are the most deluded people ever lmaoo. I laughed so hard at this man. :mjhaps:
Any isaaq talking about political concessions in return for unity is not actually isaaq but a sheegato or someone who isn’t even claiming to be isaaq but is mistaken for isaaq.

Man I say let them be their own country. We got tired of what they are sayiny. Whatever land isaaq owns alone, will be for isaaq. If they share a land with a single other qabil it will belong to Somalia.

To save the union, that is the price you will have to pay. It is fine if you don't like that deal, then we can part ways. Simple.