Farmajo and Somaliland make deal of the century.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This is what I don’t get you guys want us to rejoin you and you really don’t want us to leave . But also say there’s no place for an Isaaq President.

You can’t have it both ways :yousmart:
the current constitution was drafted before sl involvement and it specifically says the presidency is only reserved for darood and hawiye

either way we will have to wait untill farmajo goes to hergeisa which is unlikely or bihi goes to mogadishu for anything to be agreed

djibouti is a benchmark for a potential agreement nothing else

the current constitution was drafted before sl involvement and it specifically says the presidency is only reserved for darood and hawiye

either way we will have to wait untill farmajo goes to hergeisa which is unlikely or bihi goes to mogadishu for anything to be agreed

I said it once and I'll say it again, Muse Bixi will not sign an agreement. Nobody cares what your shitty unfinished mess of a constitution says anyways. You can't even actually enforce it. But this just goes to show why we don't want to join, we're the second largest clan. We deserve respect but we don't respect your piece of paper anyways.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I said it once and I'll say it again, Muse Bixi will not sign an agreement. Nobody cares what your shitty unfinished mess of a constitution says anyways. You can't even actually enforce it. But this just goes to show why we don't want to join, we're the second largest clan. We deserve respect but we don't respect your piece of paper anyways.
if you wanna change the constitution tell bihi to go to mogadishu and negotiate dont be made at me lool i agree with you on that point

either way an agreement will only take place in sl or somalia proper not djibouti their they will likely shake hands and talk about a potential meetup in somalia nothing else lol

if you wanna change the constitution tell bihi to go to mogadishu and negotiate dont be made at me lool i agree with you on that point

either way an agreement will only take place in sl or somalia proper not djibouti their they will likely shake hands and talk about a potential meetup in somalia nothing else lol
Honestly even if he did agree to a union it wouldn't matter.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

In the unlikely hypothetical scenario Somaliland rejoins Somalia surely that constitution would need to redrafted as what point would there be for us to join them?

There isn’t much perks to joining Somalia as it is but to not even have a presidential candidate would be deja vu all over again. The dictatorship of Darood supremacy was the reason we left in the first place.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
In the unlikely hypothetical scenario Somaliland rejoins Somalia surely that constitution would need to redrafted as what point would there be for us to join them?

There isn’t much perks to joining Somalia as it is but to not even have a presidential candidate would be deja vu all over again. The dictatorship of Darood supremacy was the reason we left in the first place.
i agree with you 100 percent sahib but we will have to wait for a meeting in sl or somalia proper dont waste your time with djibouti

Relax, relax, relax. We have the Berbera Port (which is a huge deal), and are a stable democracy with control over all of our territory. I can't say the same for Somalia though. Somaliland is also the most oil-rich Somali region. We make twice as much as you do yet only have a third of the people. If SL is a shithole, then what is Somalia? Even worse than a shithole. If Somaliland has nothing to offer *Somalia (not some nobody caalcaaling on SSpot), then why does Farmaajo bother to mention it so often? We deserved to have been recognized the moment we declared independence, only Allah knows how even South Sudan and Eritrea managed to get it first. Somalia has been in civil war for the past 30 years, and still is. You are in no position to even critique SL - just look at yourself. The UN says Somaliland has high potential for recognition, and it's the African Union that should and most likely eventually will allow SL to secede. Somalia is unnecessary and in all honestly, quite irrelevant actually in independence talks. It was foolish to even entertain Somalia with these talks. Somalia has held us back for three decades, we aren't allowed to participate in the global economy because of you. With secession would come much foreign investment. Somalia is the most corrupt country in the world by far, it is estimated that upwards of 90% of international aid funds are stolen by government officials. There were special arrangements for international aid to be sent directly to Hargeisa for exactly this reason, countries deal diplomatically with Somaliland seperately. They just haven't officialized everything yet. AMISOM has been in your country for over a decade now, raping your women and committing other heinous war crimes as well. Al-Shabaab even once operated from inside the national football stadium. All your seats are bought and paid for. The majority of the famine victims were from Somalia, not SL. You can't even feed your own people, don't worry about ours. Somalia has nothing to offers us at all, we've been in prosperity relative to you people completely independent of the country. You're so delusional I can't even believe it. Kenya's been messing around near the border and you can't do a thing about it, so is Ethiopia in Ogaden. You're a sorry excuse for a country. DON'T TALK.

Still a shithole and doesn't have much to offer for us to accept that delusional proposal. Are you seirously supporting what that guy said?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
There is no place for an Isaaq president? What does that say about your country? Why would any Isaaq want to live in a country where he can't lead simply because of qabiil? That isn't democracy, that's discrimination. And moving towards democracy is surely a good thing.

I said permanent Isaaq president, the hint is permanent.

everyone can lead. Just no permanent Tribal presidents.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
This is what I don’t get you guys want us to rejoin you and you really don’t want us to leave . But also say there’s no place for an Isaaq President.

You can’t have it both ways :yousmart:

“Permanent president” do you lack reading capabilities?

Trending

Latest posts