Farmaajo's clansmen rob & beat up one of his most vocal female supporters + N&N installs cameras in houses to spy on people.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Now I know how Jews feel when people make conspiracy theories about how they operate so ridiculous

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Now I know how Jews feel when people make conspiracy theories about how they operate so ridiculous

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Don't insult Yahuud by comparing them to your cult, they actually develop their own land, they don't collect money and send it to political figures, nor do they worship one man like a deity.

Your auntie, 'Mama Soomaali', said that you guys collect money and send it to N&N and that these men they send it to, pay for accommodations and 'soo dhowayn'.

Why do you insist on lying? Beenaale, take a break.

Last edited:
Oh shit @Boqorada @Lady Whistledown

It's getting worse, they not only rent out a house/es for N&N supporters, they also set up cameras so they can spy on them.
This "Mama Soomaali" lady said she was watching Farhia when she was sitting on the balcony of the N&N house. How is it possible for a Marehan lady in the USA to watch footage of Farhia? Wtf? Is the N&N cult circulating videos of guests staying in the N&N house?

This Farhia Dahir lady needs to record all this and file charges against these demented people.

I assume the N&N cult sets up cameras so they can use it for future blackmail purposes.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Don't insult Yahuud by comparing them to your cult, they actually develop their own land, they don't collect money and send it to political figures, nor do they worship one man like a deity.

Your auntie Mama Soomaali, said that you guys collect money and send it to N&N and that these men they send it to, pay for accommodations and 'soo dhowayn'

Why do you insist on lying? Beenaale, take a break.

Animated GIF

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So the main thing Farmaajo brought from America is those yearly bootcamps for schoolchildren.

β€œHambalyo Hambalyo, soo dhawaada β€œCamp Nabad iyo Nolol”. I am your camp leader Maxamed Farmaajo, now let me teach you our camp anthem.”

:mjlol:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This Marehan terrorist Kacaani worshipping cult need to be grouped up and caster all them so they don't bread anymore kids bearing this evil ideology and their ruthless MX terrorists.

Without getting of rid of them I don't think Somalia will move forward specially while they are in charge in the so called capital of Somalia.

By the way, Abaayo @Pwyneth Galtrow , I know for sure these dangerous N&N goons would do anything's for their Qatar puppet Farmaajo and installing a hidden camera is one of their minor crimes they commited already.

from bombing the famous Kismayo hotel to killing the Bossaso port manager, these people committ serious crimes against humanity so I don't understand why these bots painting Farmaajo not being evil dictator wannabe.

By the way,I remember making a thread on How N&N bots have hacked some of my distant relatives FB around and the N&N bots where all in up for defending the Underground Villa Amisonia Bunker resident Farmaajo lol.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
This Marehan terrorist Kacaani worshipping cult need to be grouped up and caster all them so they don't bread anymore kids bearing this evil ideology and their ruthless MX terrorists.

Without getting of rid of them I don't think Somalia will move forward specially while they are in charge in the so called capital of Somalia.

By the way, Abaayo @Pwyneth Galtrow , I know for sure these dangerous N&N goons would do anything's for their Qatar puppet Farmaajo and installing a hidden camera is one of their minor crimes they commited already.

from bombing the famous Kismayo hotel to killing the Bossaso port manager, these people committ serious crimes against humanity so I don't understand why these bots painting Farmaajo not being evil dictator wannabe.

By the way,I remember making a thread on How N&N bots have hacked some of my distant relatives FB around and the N&N bots where all in up for defending the Underground Villa Amisonia Bunker resident Farmaajo lol.
People like you are why Somalia will never progress

They have been in a 'cult of personality' since 1969.
A cult of personality uses various techniques, including mass media, propaganda, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create a heroic image of a leader, often inviting worshipful behavior through uncritical flattery and praise.

If they would go as far as filming their own supporters, just imagine what they do/did to people who refuse to bend to their will. It's horrifying to think about.

I am now convinced that this cult also uses 'honey traps' to make sure their puppets never leave. I don't think these bribery/blackmail activities extend to the house/es in Mogadishu, they probably also send their puppets on trips abroad and them film them.

For over a week, they were on this forum, lying about Bosaso claiming that the city was going to erupt into warfare, they have no moral compass whatsoever.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They have been in a 'cult of personality' since 1969.

If they would go as far as filming their own supporters, just imagine what they do/did to people who refuse to bend to their will. It's horrifying to think about.

What I find most disturbing is the hidden cameras, I am now convinced that this cult also uses 'honey traps' to make sure their puppets never leave. I don't think these bribery/blackmail activities extend to Mogadishu, they probably send their puppets on trips abroad and them film them.

For over a week, they were on this forum, lying about Bosaso claiming that the city was going to erupt into warfare, they have no moral compass whatsoever.

Walahi I was surfing YouTube and decided to check the development news in Puntland and to my shock the whole videos were display of bomb going of Bossaso and PMF technicals burning and shit, wtf literary the most hatfulk content that is showing destruction,war and showing PL citizens In a disarry.

This was foiled and definitely N&N campaign to ruin Pl and these evil Kacaanskts were wishing for PL to destroy, unfortunately they don't understand we brought the civilization to Somalis and not the other way around.
Polish_20211202_121430402.png

Walahi I was surfing YouTube and decided to check the development news in Puntland and to my shock the whole videos were display of bomb going of Bossaso and PMF technicals burning and shit, wtf literary the most hatfulk content that is showing destruction,war and showing PL citizens In a disarry.

This was foiled and definitely N&N campaign to ruin Pl and these evil Kacaanskts were wishing for PL to destroy, unfortunately they don't understand we brought the civilization to Somalis and not the other way around.
View attachment 208202

When will they learn that lying and other haram activities are of no use in this world and the next? If they put even a third of this propaganda and Farmaajo worship time into developing their own regions, they'd be quite advanced by now.

Ilaahay ha caafiyo dadkaan, this is a spiritual disease.

TekNiKo

VIP
:deadpeter:
When your source is middle aged women gossip on youtube. :mjlaugh:
Talk about clutcing at straws you know they are pathetic when they use such
meagre sources. Whats next? Mama Malyuun as an political analysist?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
So the main thing Farmaajo brought from America is those yearly bootcamps for schoolchildren.

β€œHambalyo Hambalyo, soo dhawaada β€œCamp Nabad iyo Nolol”. I am your camp leader Maxamed Farmaajo, now let me teach you our camp anthem.”

:mjlol:

looool

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

View attachment 208202
This was posted 13 hours ago

:what1: Listen to the Bullshit and fake pics. These folks are dying to see us kill each other kkkk

Trending

Latest posts