Farmaajo and N&N Bot agency have now resorted to hacking Facebook/Social media accounts with much followings

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This my seem conspiracy theory but trust me I have tested this theory over and over and it seems to be 100% true.

Lately I have noticed sudden spike of Pro-Farmaajo status on my FB status for the last six months, even though I usually Ignore and skip these type of posts specially if it is coming from unrelated and non MJ friends since it really don't bother me a pit

Anways, I was bored the other day and I noticed some of my close family members also started promoting the non funtioning 1 mile square government of Mogdishu and we're even going out of their way to insult and make up lies on PL politicans and opposition groups which was very odd and so not unlike them, so I decided to do little investigation and figure out this new phenomenon.

I remember I told @Libaax-Joore this on the phone and he also has admitted many of his cousins and uncle's were also showing posting Pro Nabad and Naxdin propoganda and were even spreading misinformation and lying about their beloved and competent regions(PL) for an adminstration that exists on the social media only and never built or runs one clinic in their settlements, ofcourse this was hard for both to comprehend why would anyone do shit like this.

Long story short,I have called and tried to contactball the Pro Farmaajo status makers on my friend's list that I was related to and to my surprise non of them would answer the call and they would ignore me, many of these users are my close first and second cousins and uncles turn out to have their account nearby location showing they are in Turkey and they had no access to their accounts.

Anyone of your u guys who doubts N&N Bots hack FB accounts should also try to see it for himself and test it, all you u had to do is type Farmaajo on your FB and call the relative and friends on your list and you will notice they will not answer the call because they are imposters funded by Qatar and Turkey.

I swear feel like violated, my religious and God fearing uncle is now calling Farmaajo Rasuululah.:mjcry::mjkkk::jcoleno:
This incompetent and expired Admin needs to stop wasting tax payers many and foreign donations on social media and hiring cayaay bots and instead fight AlShbaab controlling and taxing Mogadisgu.

How does hacking random accounts of PL residdnts and posting Rasuululah Farmaajo help millions of IDPs living just outside Villa BOMDISHU?:drakekidding::draketf:

inCollage_20210329_145117931.jpg

Last edited:
This my seem conspiracy theory but trust me I have tested this theory over and over and it seems to be 100% true.

Lately I have noticed sudden spike of Pro-Farmaajo status on my FB status for the last six months, even though I usually Ignore and skip these type of posts specially if it is coming from unrelated and non MJ friends since it really don't bother me a pit

Anways, I was bored the other day and I noticed some of my close family members also started promoting the non funtioning 1 mile square government of Mogdishu and we're even going out of their way to insult and make up lies on PL politicans and opposition groups which was very odd and so not unlike them, so I decided to do little investigation and figure out this new phenomenon.

I remember I told @Libaax-Joore this on the phone and he also has admitted many of his cousins and uncle's were also showing posting Pro Nabad and Naxdin propoganda and were even spreading misinformation and lying about their beloved and competent regions(PL) for an adminstration that exists on the social media only and never built or runs one clinic in their settlements, ofcourse this was hard for both to comprehend why would anyone do shit like this.

Long story short,I have called and tried to contactball the Pro Farmaajo status makers on my friend's list that I was related to and to my surprise non of them would answer the call and they would ignore me, many of these users are my close first and second cousins and uncles turn out to have their account nearby location showing they are in Turkey and they had no access to their accounts.

Anyone of your u guys who doubts N&N Bots hack FB accounts should also try to see it for himself and test it, all you u had to do is type Farmaajo on your FB and call the relative and friends on your list and you will notice they will not answer the call because they are imposters funded by Qatar and Turkey.
😭😭😭 this reminds me of when the Kenyans said farmaajo used Romanian hackers :pachah1:

N&N using unheard of mental manipulation to turn everyone into a mindless zombie who praises N&N and hates on all its enemies. The mucaraad supporters have yet to understand this large-scale phenomena, blaming it on the hacking capabilities of the cybersecurity team of N&N. But if fate has it that they meet the xoogag (especially family members) face-to-face they'd comment that their very minds have been subjected to malicious hacking.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
N&N using unheard of mental manipulation to turn everyone into a mindless zombie who praises N&N and hates on all its enemies. The mucaraad supporters have yet to understand this large-scale phenomena, blaming it on the hacking capabilities of the cybersecurity team of N&N. But if fate has it that they meet the xoogag (especially family members) face-to-face they'd comment that their very minds have been subjected to malicious hacking.
took the word right out of my mouth, we might all be under some mind control by the bots GOD HELP US, the IC sure didn't.

mg22630230.200-1_300.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I can post few many screenshots of family members of mine whose accounts were hackedb and failed to answer my calls many occasions even they were online,I argue some of you also to test this and share it with us please.:yacadiim:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My god save us from this mind hacking menace known as N&N which has infected all electronic communication akin to an EMP.

My god save us from this mind hacking menace known as N&N which has infected all electronic communication akin to an EMP.
I’ve heard farmaajo has actually hacked the Mossad and stolen mind control devices. This must be why people support him. We must apprehend him immediately :silanyolaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Even they create new account for President Deni so they write this tweet :russ:.
The account that that tweet was from was verified by FACEBOOK so that automatically disproves your claim that they made a new account.

giphy.gif

Trending