Farmaajo's clansmen rob & beat up one of his most vocal female supporters + N&N installs cameras in houses to spy on people.

This lady was a major supporter of Farmaajo's cult, she visited Mogadishu, met Farmaajo and ended up being assaulted and robbed by his clansmen. They even stole her clothes and she ended up fleeing Somalia.

This poor woman was deluded into thinking that Farmaajo's cult is anything more than a criminal syndicate that only caters to people who hail from Farmaajo's clan.

Farmaajo's clansmen did the same thing during the 21 year regime of Siad Barre, they got away with all sorts of crimes and today they are high on the same power.

For those who want to know, she is Dir with HG-Sacad Reer Abti and she is a British National.

Listen to her words:

---------

One of Farmaajo's female relatives called "Mama Soomaali", who is a Youtube 'Personality' jumps on live and says that;

1. Marehans in the diapora collect money and send it to N&N
2. N&N uses that money to rent out a house/es for N&N Diaspora supporters to stay in when they visit Mogadishu.
3. This lady said she was watching Farhia Dahir on camera- this means that they set up cameras in this house/es to spy on people.

Last edited:
They did the same thing when they squatted in Kismaayo during the 1990s. In general, they have a nasty habit of robbing, raping and generally being uncultured hooligans when they have any power whatsoever.
At least this woman has a large platform and name recognition, just imagine what the disenfranchised people go through with these goons roaming around.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
what happened to her it seems to a be a private matter, nothing to do with clan, also nothing to do with the President xafidulah, women issues aren't clan issues, Dir are brothers and xidid with MX no issue between the two clans.

what happened to her it seems to a be a private matter, nothing to do with clan, also nothing to do with the President xafidulah, women issues aren't clan issues, Dir are brothers and xidid with MX no issue between the two clans.

That's now what she's saying and now she's being verbally attacked by Marehans, especially that Marehan lady who has a youtube channel.

She was not only robbed and beaten, now she's also being bullied online for sharing her trauma.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
That's now what she's saying and now she's being verbally attacked by Marehans, especially that Marehan lady who has a youtube channel.

She is not only robbed and beaten, now she's being bullied online for sharing her trauma.
I couldn't understand her rambling but I concluded this is a entitled social media loser who begged the president and government for handouts and got nothing, she is basically like @TekNiKo who became anti-N&N for not getting a job.

unless you are living under a rock you should know 99% of Dir are supporters of his excellency.

I couldn't understand her rambling but I concluded this is a entitled social media loser who begged the president and government for handouts and got nothing, she is basically like @TekNiKo who became anti-N&N for not getting a job.

She wants to raise this as a case directly to the executive branch of the Government. This means she probably has evidence of the abuse she encountered. We will see where this story ends up.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
She wants to raise this as a case directly to the executive branch of the Government. This means she probably has evidence of the abuse she encountered. We will see where this story ends up.
what case ? what is the allegation here, perhaps you can understand the crazy rambling of this woman since she is your species.

this is not worth my time good bye

* N&N is the name of Farmaajo's political party.

The Marehan media personality who calls herself "Mama Soomaali" has exposed that N&N supporters collect money every month and send it to two men called "Cali Dhoof and Hassan Wali" . These men spend that money on N&N supporters from the diaspora- accommodation and so forth.

Why are these people collecting money to give free housing to N&N instead of feeding the needy? Why does N&N feel the need to bribe and seduce people into joining their cult?

This is disturbing.
-----

Update- this lady admits that she watched Farhia Dahir on camera whilst she was staying at the N&N house- they have cameras set up in their house/es to spy on people.

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The Marehan media personality who calls herself "Mama Soomaali" has exposed that N&N supporters collect money every month and send it to men called "Cali Dhoof and Hassan Wali" . These men spend that money on N&N supporters from the diaspora- accommodation and so forth.

Why are these people collecting money to give free housing to N&N instead of feeding the needy? Why does N&N feel the need to bribe and seduce people into joining their cult?

This is disturbing.

Hmm how much are they paying sis? I could be an inside informant:hmm:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I can't believe they have N&N Cult Retreats for diaspora Somalis in Mogadishu.

:dead:

I wonder if they make people sing for Farmaajo every morning, acuudhu bilaahi minashaytaani rajeem.
It's all about the

tenor-244.gif

They'll say and do anything for a few pennies.
See how fast they turn against them when the cash flow stops.

It's all about the

View attachment 208156

They'll say and do anything for a few pennies.
See how fast they turn against them when the cash flow stops.

Sis

I am shocked at the fact that Marehans in the diaspora are actually sending money to N&N coffers.
Farmaajo and his minions, are controlling millions of Somalia's tax revenue + International funding and instead of holding them accountable and asking where development projects are, they are actually giving money to this gang?

If this is not a cult comprised of brainwashed lemmings, what else is it?

disappointed-laugh.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Go to the authority, the tribal leaders, the big boss if it was true < Let me embarrass myself on social media with all soughts of nonsense :ehh:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ask your cousins why they even stole this woman's underwear?
You accuse Nabad iyo Nolol of having access to millions of dollars and plundering the nation’s coffers yet in the same sentence say they stole a middle aged women’s panties? The cognitive dissonnance is amazing with this one.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

She thought she was heading out for a N&N Cult Retreat, she even met their Lord and Saviour Farmaajo and then she ends up getting beat and thrown out without even her nigis. I hope she presses charges.
The Farmaajo retreat. Lmfaoooo. CBB said no new friends. I’m just waiting for Farmaajo to make a few blood sacrifices

Trending

Latest posts