Farmaajo's clansmen rob & beat up one of his most vocal female supporters + N&N installs cameras in houses to spy on people.

Reporter Balwaan provides more information about the Farmaajo retreat/propaganda camp in Mogadishu.

1. Female and male Farmaajo supporters were flown out from the diaspora to a house in Mogadishu
2. They were paid with food and free accommodation.
3. Their job was to insult and lie about any politician or individual who opposed Farmaajo's regime.
4. They exposed this themselves- as I posted before, a Marehan lady who supports Farmaajo explained how they operate.

Last edited:
NN waba feminists raagoda baba codkac uu jara dumarka halganka kuu jiraπŸ‘πŸ½

This means the Marehan lady lied about where the money comes from. It comes from Somalia's national money, not private money. Booli qaran 2.0.

I also think that is where the BOT farms in Somalia post from; these Cult Houses.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
This means the Marehan lady lied about where the money comes from. It comes from Somalia's national money, not private money. Booli qaran 2.0.

I also think that is where the BOT farms in Somalia post from; these Cult Houses.
Money is from SFG but not all get paid in cash some get positions or sent to Turkey or like kenyan Farah Maalim who daughter is aide to prez. This cheapest CBB be regional ones get Baxnaano as pay.

Some lost their salary when they would go dirty enough thrashing their clan like rapist sheikh herzy now funded by single mother fund and reporter kilwe who got bullied by MX handlers fleeing back to PL. Others get blackmailed after being setup and filmed to be CBB🀣

Screenshot_20211204_152520.jpg

Money is from SFG but not all get paid in cash some get positions or sent to Turkey or like kenyan Farah Maalim who daughter is aide to prez. This cheapest CBB be regional ones get Baxnaano as pay.

Some lost their salary when they would go dirty enough thrashing their clan like rapist sheikh herzy now funded by single mother fund and reporter kilwe who got bullied by MX handlers fleeing back to PL. Others get blackmailed after being setup and filmed to be CBB🀣

View attachment 208307

Yes, the cameras in the Farmaajo Cult House is for blackmail. This group is sick, this is beyond corruption.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yall just jealous no one pays you for supporting crooked Deni broke niggahas stay quiet.

Barbaric Farmajo. Shame on anyone who supports this nasty man

The tax taken from mothers selling tomatoes on the sides of the road + international aid is being spent on housing and feeding Farmaajo supporters.

This is what they want to claim is a normal political party. Ilaahay Somalia ha ka qabto dadkaan, it's a plague.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The tax taken from mothers selling tomatoes on the sides of the road + international aid is being spent on housing and feeding Farmaajo supporters.

This is what they want to claim is a normal political party. Ilaahay Somalia ha ka qabto dadkaan, it's a plague.
I see you ignored my post about Farhi Dahir praising President Farmaajo again. You truly are pathetic:ftw9nwa:

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€

Even worse its spent on bidaars and teeth.
FB_IMG_1637474262269.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If N&N are so generous.....I'm interested.....it's gonna cost ya though, atleast 10m.....I'm not cheap.

She outted what many already know. The CBB take advantage of some genuine supporters who want a prosperous Somalia they then brainwashed them with poisonous rhetoric like " farmajo or nothing" and most are simply bribed with Qatari cash .
Kudos to this lady for exposing the cultists

Farhia also said that the N&N Cult threaten women who refuse to sleep with them. I assume that's why they have the cameras, so that they catch their supporters in compromising positions and then use it to silence them.

It's the Kacaan regime all over again; murder, corruption, blackmail, sexual crimes, propaganda etc, etc.

Last edited: