Farmaajo vs HSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
21192297_1401913169877619_2359227232774344018_n.jpg

the picture says it all:farmajoyaab:
why am I not surprised if those are ciyaal he paid to come to liido like the displaced people thing people kept talking about:mjlol:

Farmaajo: 10 kids in Liido
HSM:1,000's in liido

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
HASSAN SHIEK MOHAMUD THE FIRST PRESIDENT IN SOMALIA HISTORY TO VISIT JIGJIGA AND RELINQUISHED ANY CLAIM SOMALIA HAD ON KILINKA SHANAAD AND DECLARED KILINKA SHANAAD IS PART OF ETHIOPIA

Agent 47

HASSAN SHIEK MOHAMUD THE FIRST PRESIDENT IN SOMALIA HISTORY TO VISIT JIGJIGA AND RELINQUISHED ANY CLAIM SOMALIA HAD ON KILINKA SHANAAD AND DECLARED KILINKA SHANAAD IS PART OF ETHIOPIA

It's politics, you gotta play dirty to win:draketf:
He didn't hand over freedom fighters, he let them do their thing:childplease:

Agent 47

Agent 47

It is not a competition, his job was to progress his country and all he did was bring embarrassments.
you think they would let you do that? the foreigners would just kick you out if you don't play ball with them:ivers: that is why I recommend a military government that is not based on qabil shit like afweyne one who later on turned qabil sponsored government:susp:
indeed HSM government was full of embarrassments but Farmaajo is worse:snoop:
the man had every support from every single Somali till he fucked up. Everyone believed in him, they believed the man was different from the previous ones only to prove to them wrong with such a heart breaking shit. can't lie though, HSM did well in his first 2 years but went rogue in his last 2 years. He built muqdisho from the ashes, rebuilt almost the security forces, got them good equipment, made highly trained commandoes. one of his long military visions was the Turkish military base which will train a lot of Somali army members.

Farmaajo and kheire did well so far but they lost a lot of support now. Farmaajo will always be remembered as the first president to turn in a Somali person to the xabashis and there will be no more farmaajo ii geeya.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Abdiqasim Salat govt only thing I can thank him for was 4.5 which lasted, but the rest of his ideas died when he left office!!! Sharif/HSM, there isn't anything these people left behind that I can point too, it was a true waste of 8 years. Sharif time the constitution was done and that was about it and that was more done by farole then him plus the end of the transition which was done by gaas. Hassan sheikh time ended in 4 years of stalemate, even the presidents he put in-place regionally are all being scrapped. He was the worst we had without a doubt, a not a shred of anything left behind by him!!!!

As for farmajo we will wait and see, if he can achieve his goals of reconciliation among somalis and leave behind a national army and central bank that controls the economy I will see that as huge steps forward for Somalia. Probably the biggest step forward out of all the leaders even more then Abdillahi Yusuf!!!

But as of right now anyone who looks at politcs objectively and looks at what's been left behind can not overlook Abdillahi Yusuf left the biggest impact. Every regional admin today is a result to his introduction of federalism!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.