Farmaajo vs Al-Shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Came across this interview of Farmaajo:

At around the 0:04 second mark the presenter mentioned he vowed to get rid of Al-Shabaab within two years. Does anyone know when he said this? Was it a campaign promise? Also does anyone know wtf he was smoking when he said this?

I believe this interview occurred during the early days of his Presidency and yes it was a campaign promise mixed in with his catchy slogans such as Nabad iyo Nolol; Danta Dadka Dalka, it rolls off the tongue quite smoothly, he should have paid the person that came up these slogans

his promise was to rebuild the army and take on Shabaab within two years but he must known this was quite ambitious and far too unrealistic as Shabaab is not only a milita but a shadow government who have supporters within the shacab, nabad diid rich businessmen who want the status quo to continue, and similar nabad diid foreign governments who are also dawlad diid as they do not want the country to improve

You ask what was he smoking before making such a promise? He must have been chewing on our noble leaf, it has medicinal benefits you know

https://www.healthybuilderz.com/medicinal-benefits-khat/

Is there a known xawaadle guy? I swear i cant name anyone. Are you guys on hibernation since forever or something? :gucciwhat:
I dont know much about qabiil and Somali politics to answer that question . Just thought , as the president , publicly declaring the eradication of a notorious terrorist group within 2 years is absurd , unrealistic and far - fetched:yacadiim:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Defeating Alshabab is the promise of every candidate.
Clearly defeating Alshabab is similar to defeating corruption, meaning impossible mission:gucciwhat:

Alshabab is already here since 2006. Almost 13freaking years:bell: its way too late.
They were before in Somalia as Itihaad(90's).

Kratos

Sonder
So he most likely said it to get elected. I don't keep up with Somali politics much so when I heard that in the interview I got a little excited.

Al-Shabab and their terror activities are funded by Saudi Arabia, this is why we need to side with Turkey in their current dispute with the Saudi regime.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I believe this interview occurred during the early days of his Presidency and yes it was a campaign promise mixed in with his catchy slogans such as Nabad iyo Nolol; Danta Dadka Dalka, it rolls off the tongue quite smoothly, he should have paid the person that came up these slogans

his promise was to rebuild the army and take on Shabaab within two years but he must known this was quite ambitious and far too unrealistic as Shabaab is not only a milita but a shadow government who have supporters within the shacab, nabad diid rich businessmen who want the status quo to continue, and similar nabad diid foreign governments who are also dawlad diid as they do not want the country to improve

You ask what was he smoking before making such a promise? He must have been chewing on our noble leaf, it has medicinal benefits you know

https://www.healthybuilderz.com/medicinal-benefits-khat/

What makes me so angry is the business men who want the status quo not in-fear of taxes, they pay taxes to shabab already, so it won't hurt them paying taxes to a govt. It's because they fear losing their monopoly on the market and making money, with peace comes COMPETITORS ma garatay? no business-man in mogadishu wants that, they prefer the monopoly. Infact the competition from diaspora and foreign investors may even make them irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending