Farmaajo not coming to Hargeisa, Somaliland

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
:mjlol:

Good lord
huh?? you are too invested in this,page after page its you replying. How can you support a btch like farmajo that needs an Oromo to hold his hand? have you no self respect?

the meeting had nothing to do with talks between the two the target was the AU members and the talks were about somethng else. I know your head hurts your thick head is stuck on "bixi wanted to talk to farmajo"

huh?? you are too invested in this,page after page its you replying. How can you support a btch like farmajo that needs an Oromo to hold his hand? have you no self respect?

the meeting had nothing to do with talks between the two the target was the AU members and the talks were about somethng else. I know your head hurts your thick head is stuck on "bixi wanted to talk to farmajo"

Nigga don't worry about how invested I am, you do you, stop lying to yourself

Kulaha the target was AU members kkkk

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Nigga don't worry about how invested I am, you do you, stop lying to yourself

Kulaha the target was AU members kkkk
sxb go rest you already made your points,if you are weak minded enough to believe in propaganda then this discussion wont go anywhere

Somalians are hilarious. First few pages 'it's over for SL'
'it had to happen they had no choice'
Last few pages 'SL missed out on an opportunity' 'No more north south power sharing deal' :russ::russ::russ:

The funniest part about all of this is that he wanted to come with his new Aabo Abiy:russ:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somalians are hilarious. First few pages 'it's over for SL'
'it had to happen they had no choice'
Last few pages 'SL missed out on an opportunity' 'No more north south power sharing deal' :russ::russ::russ:

The funniest part about all of this is that he wanted to come with his new Aabo Abiy:russ:

543A3105-17C8-45D4-9CA7-23AE44AD765C.jpeg

Let's talk about facts.
Was somaliland accused of funding Al shabab? Yes, I'm not saying it's true, I'm saying there is a very serious accusation.
Are there any terrorist leaders who are from somaliland? Yes. Of course every clan has terrorists but it's suspicious that s/land is the only region with zero attacks.
Was there an anti unionist movement in the 60s? Yes , not all somalilanders agreed with the union. This secessionist sentiment came back in the early 80s.
When did the rebellion against siad barre start? Right after the 1977 war, the defeat in ogaden was one of the major causes of the uprising against Siad.
Does somaliland have contacts with foreign leaders hostile to somalia? Yes, infact your country's entire foreign policy is based on trying to get recognized by any means necessary. You supported habeshas for years even when they occupied somalia.
Anyway half of my family on my mother side comes from somaliland , I have nothing but respect for my reer abti. What I don't like is the irrational behaviour of your government.
I'm not even 100% with nabad iyo nolol, but I believe that talking with somaliland is great move to agree on how to end the union and recognise somaliland. Both governments have negative aspects.
As I said I'm in favour of u guys getting independence, but if you keep treating somalia and somalis like shit then you'll only fuel more conflict.
It's your choice.
If somaliland agrees to negotiate I'm pretty sure you will get full recognition in less than 3 years

SNM fought for liberation, not Northern independence. 2 big reasons for independence:

1. JohnnyComeLately dicile civilian USC leaders broke SNM-USC agreement to make veteran liberation war leaders Caydiid and SNM leaders they picked semiProAfweyne xaflad boy Cali Mahdi
2. SNM and allies utterly crushed the most proAfwene elemnts in the North. NA ran away from HY Sanaag and sought refuge from JS in Laaska and antiAfweyne Samaroon were defeated by proLiberation Samaroon. And, qaxooti militias from Jaajuus/OG and Qoti/Oromo went to Itoobiya so the most hardline pro secession SNM won because of my 1st point then negotiated with former enemors who very willing to capitulate. Voila Jamhuuriyadda

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
thats the same excuse people always use but you always forget that somalialnd was a country before somalia our bastards puntland,jubbaland,futoland e.t.c just a nuisance and are not legit.

Thats the obvious "ethiopia doesn't want to recognize SL cause its afraid other regions in ethiopia will want the same" but Somaliland is not a break away region it was a sovereign country that agreed to form a union. Also eritrea separated from ethiopia at the same time SL did. So its not really up to ethiopia as long as we can get other countries to recognize us. Ethiopia at the moment depends on somaliland closest port to addis ababa is berbera they can risk going against our independence movement they are too invested

First of all sl had no constitution period, it was a couple of elders. Secondly by international law ya’ll forfeited to be independent by joining somalia.

i can drop the evidence anytime.

and to say that ethiopia is to invested in berbera please stop being delusional. The only reason Ethiopia interfered was to upset xamar. If sl was in djibouti, they would have had that headache.

To actually think that sl is not a breakaway region is delusional. Did you never layed your eyes on a world map?

and no one is copying sl, the separatists movement comes from ethiopia to destabilize somalia. Y’all claim that pl an the other lands copy sl. How is that the case when majeertenia was one of the few modern kingdoms in the somali lands.

didn’t y’all copy the west and now foolishly claiming it and holding it over others. Just like any other creepy claim.

long story short, sl is not getting sovereignty point blanc. The ic endured it while the civil war was waging on and now somalia is stabilizing y’all can forget about it.

the question is how are we gonna split up this jeegaan project are we going to create awdal state, waqooyi state, toghdeer state and maakhir state. Or something else. The current breakaway region will be brought back. By force or diplomacy. (They are already isolating sl economically, politically (which wasn’t that hard since y’all just go to random hotels and take pictures) and internationally. (They didn’t even spare Guinea).

Sl is going down and will be reborn as somaliweyn wadanis bidnillah.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
thats the same excuse people always use but you always forget that somalialnd was a country before somalia our bastards puntland,jubbaland,futoland e.t.c just a nuisance and are not legit.

Thats the obvious "ethiopia doesn't want to recognize SL cause its afraid other regions in ethiopia will want the same" but Somaliland is not a break away region it was a sovereign country that agreed to form a union. Also eritrea separated from ethiopia at the same time SL did. So its not really up to ethiopia as long as we can get other countries to recognize us. Ethiopia at the moment depends on somaliland closest port to addis ababa is berbera they can risk going against our independence movement they are too invested

don’t bring up Eritrea, we trained and armed them ourselves to make them idependent. We let them travel the world to tell their stories.

get that low argument out of this conversation.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
First of all sl had no constitution period, it was a couple of elders. Secondly by international law ya’ll forfeited to be independent by joining somalia.

i can drop the evidence anytime.

and to say that ethiopia is to invested in berbera please stop being delusional. The only reason Ethiopia interfered was to upset xamar. If sl was in djibouti, they would have had that headache.

To actually think that sl is not a breakaway region is delusional. Did you never layed your eyes on a world map?

and no one is copying sl, the separatists movement comes from ethiopia to destabilize somalia. Y’all claim that pl an the other lands copy sl. How is that the case when majeertenia was one of the few modern kingdoms in the somali lands.

didn’t y’all copy the west and now foolishly claiming it and holding it over others. Just like any other creepy claim.

long story short, sl is not getting sovereignty point blanc. The ic endured it while the civil war was waging on and now somalia is stabilizing y’all can forget about it.

the question is how are we gonna split up this jeegaan project are we going to create awdal state, waqooyi state, toghdeer state and maakhir state. Or something else. The current breakaway region will be brought back. By force or diplomacy. (They are already isolating sl economically, politically (which wasn’t that hard since y’all just go to random hotels and take pictures) and internationally. (They didn’t even spare Guinea).

Sl is going down and will be reborn as somaliweyn wadanis bidnillah.
What does having a constitution have to do with being a state? Same old crap you heard from your low i.q “friends” same goddam rhetoric no orginality these people. POLAND DOESNT HAVE A CONSTITUTION is poland not a country?somalia constitution and boarders was adapted from its colonials and your president is named after an italian cheese but sticking to our boarders after colonialization like almost EVERY COUNTRY IN AFRICA is “copying the west”??

MJ kingdom :mjlol: a gaajo dessolate barren gaajo fiefdom of shipwreck scavangers was a kingdom??berbera port had more wealth then all the darood cheifdoms combined
All these somaliland wannabe bastards are there because of us. PL copies SL model they want to be SL,even their mps say so openly. And know we have JL you admitted it yourself by saying if we get our independence others may want to copy us :drakelaugh:
Ethiopia own shares in berbera port and it closer to addis ababa then anyother port. Berbera and before it zeila got wealthy from this trade route and somaliland will do the same. Abiy can’t tell Bixi or somaliland shit we will separate from you filthy barbarians whether he likes it or not

What an idiot?!! Who told you SL will split up some deranged user or jealous losers? SL has all it regions participating in election and they all pay their taxes except for some parts in sanaag and sool which change allegience every few weeks like the women they are. Talk is cheap “how going to split up” kullah you barely have somalia united. Or even an army to force anything bring your AMISOM danyeer army and we will wipe the floor with you. We are warriors we defeated USP,WSLF,kacaan and every other enemy. We defeated somalia when it had its strongest army and you think an administration that can’t control anything out of villa somalia can touch us?
Regreting taking you seriously already

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
What does having a constitution have to do with being a state? Same old crap you heard from your low i.q “friends” same goddam rhetoric no orginality these people. POLAND DOESNT HAVE A CONSTITUTION is poland not a country?somalia constitution and boarders was adapted from its colonials and your president is named after an italian cheese but sticking to our boarders after colonialization like almost EVERY COUNTRY IN AFRICA is “copying the west”??

MJ kingdom :mjlol: a gaajo dessolate barren gaajo fiefdom of shipwreck scavangers was a kingdom??berbera port had more wealth then all the darood cheifdoms combined
All these somaliland wannabe bastards are there because of us. PL copies SL model they want to be SL,even their mps say so openly. And know we have JL you admitted it yourself by saying if we get our independence others may want to copy us :drakelaugh:
Ethiopia own shares in berbera port and it closer to addis ababa then anyother port. Berbera and before it zeila got wealthy from this trade route and somaliland will do the same. Abiy can’t tell Bixi or somaliland shit we will separate from you filthy barbarians whether he likes it or not

What an idiot?!! Who told you SL will split up some deranged user or jealous losers? SL has all it regions participating in election and they all pay their taxes except for some parts in sanaag and sool which change allegience every few weeks like the women they are. Talk is cheap “how going to split up” kullah you barely have somalia united. Or even an army to force anything bring your AMISOM danyeer army and we will wipe the floor with you. We are warriors we defeated USP,WSLF,kacaan and every other enemy. We defeated somalia when it had its strongest army and you think an administration that can’t control anything out of villa somalia can touch us?
Regreting taking you seriously already

Bro keep the delusion alive. I can't waste my energy having an convo with someone who thinks that his lands are special and above others to the extent to use an colonial claim. If SL becomes independent all africa will be in turmoil. Think deeper than only the surface thought. It is beyond stupid to grant sl independence, hence why the IC didn't give it.

But keep it alive.

Ps, i quoted the mj kingdom because of its modern government, not because of ports, trade or wealth. Which you fail to understand. PS the garxajis where the rulers of it, not the current thieves.

And the fgs is still at its symbolic phase, it will grow into a full government within a decade. This wilm halt any succesion movement in somalia.

If i was the president i would just ignore them, let them have another 30 years of begging the world for recognition, while i would capture the SSC from them and build Somalia into a powerful country.

Trending

Latest posts