Farmaajo meets Colonel Tuuke

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I get that bro, faarmago did take a picture with tukeh men that slaughtered innocents. Musa bixi took pictures with men that slaughtered Reer Awdal. Deni took picture and gave a medal to Morgan who slaughtered hawiye and rahaweyne.

Doesn’t make it right but why are people outraged and shocked when it happens all the time?
i dont think you have a capicity to understand farmajo is the president of somalia who has been pushing for unity and has demanded Somaliand to join up wit somalia and called for reconciliations

what that picture proves is a man who has condemed qabilism is infact a qabilist himself and thier is no such thing as somalia hes nothing more then a hypocritical liar

EFfyHSVWwAA6wui

i dont think you have a capicity to understand farmajo is the president of somalia who has been pushing for unity and has demanded Somaliand to join up wit somalia and called for reconciliations

what that picture proves is a man who has condemed qabilism is infact a qabilist himself and thier is no such thing as somalia hes nothing more then a hypocritical liar
Fair enough. I get your point. But I don’t put him on a pedestal just because he’s the president. That old generation don’t care about civil war atrocities hence why I don’t care about what they do.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Majority of people Morgan killed were rahaweyne and hawiye. Rahaweyne don’t care about that anymore and hawiye forsure. Is it possible that the same would happen for issaqs?

We captured, tortured and executed Moorgan's older brother, Cabdi Siciid. It is up to Isaaq to capture the younger Moorgan and finish the job off, reer Siciid Xersi yaanay wiilal usoo harin.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Fair enough. I get your point. But I don’t put him on a pedestal just because he’s the president. That old generation don’t care about civil war atrocities hence why I don’t care.
i wasnt born then why are you asking me to forget a man convicted of killing my tribe taking pictures with a man who is supposedly my president,

how do i know hes not gonna kill me:ileycry:

i wasnt born then why are you asking me to forget a man convicted of killing my tribe taking pictures with a man who is supposedly my president,

how do i know hes not gonna kill me:ileycry:
It’s a whole new world brother. The old trick of everyone ganging up on 1 region/tribe of Somalia is over. Even the raheweyne are not being punkd anymore.

I get that bro, faarmago did take a picture with tukeh men that slaughtered innocents. Musa bixi took pictures with men that slaughtered Reer Awdal. Deni took picture and gave a medal to Morgan who slaughtered hawiye and rahaweyne.

Doesn’t make it right but why are people outraged and shocked when it happens all the time?
The difference is Farmajo is the president of Somalia.He is a national unity figure.
If Deni was President of Somalia or Musa bixi President of Somalia tge arguement will be different.

But someone representing Ras casir ila Raskambooni and taking a pic with a war criminal.
Do you think if this guy had powers like MSB he would not have ethnic cleansed half of Somalia?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The difference is Farmajo is the president of Somalia.He is a national unity figure.
If Deni was President of Somalia or Musa bixi President of Somalia tge arguement will be different.

But someone representing Ras casir ila Raskambooni and taking a pic with a war criminal.
Do you think if this guy had powers like MSB he would not have ethnic cleansed half of Somalia?

• The difference is Farmajo is the president of Somalia.He is a national unity figure.
  • If Deni was President of Somalia or Musa bixi President of Somalia the arguement will be different.
well said
giphy.gif

It’s a whole new world brother. The old trick of everyone ganging up on 1 region/tribe of Somalia is over. Even the raheweyne are not being punkd anymore.

no thanks dont want to get killed becosue of my tribe f*ck farmajo and f*ck somalia

Your a dictator let’s say, forget issaqs are your tribe. You wouldn’t kill them and Mjs when there both uppity niggas that want your power?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

what that picture proves is a man who has condemned qabilism is infact a qabilist himself and there is no such thing as somalia he's nothing more than a hypocritical liar
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

View attachment 79717 because this man is a dhulbahante and not an isaaq he's not forgiven for crimes unlike dahir riyaal.

To refute your baseless claim. Dahir Riyaale was part of the intelligence, it was his job to punish possible SNM members and supporters. It was not correct what he did, but he did it against SNM men. Tuke was military leader. His job was to fight the rebel group, but he killed innocent people including women and children in the most inhuman manner, who had nothing to do with this war. He did the worst of the worst crimes wallahi the Jews would never do that against Palestinians. The first did his job (although he used dirty tactics) and the second one killed mostly innocent people, because he hated their tribe and all that in the name of the Somali nation.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This was a not a wise move (if the picture is real), The President of Somalia should not take pictures with mass murderers. Unfortunately I understand that every qabiil protects their own killers and cries about the injustice done to them by another but at the same time, we also have to keep in mind the end goal, which is to heal wounds and repair hearts. All warlords should be shunned and never acknowledged publicly or privately:)

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
To refute your baseless claim. Dahir Riyaale was part of the intelligence, it was his job to punish possible SNM members and supporters. It was not correct what he did, but he did it against SNM men. Tuke was military leader. His job was to fight the rebel group, but he killed innocent people including women and children in the most inhuman manner, who had nothing to do with this war. He did the worst of the worst crimes wallahi the Jews would never do that against Palestinians. The first did his job (although he used dirty tactics) and the second one killed mostly innocent people, because he hated their tribe and all that in the name of the Somali nation.
he wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin.:mjlol:
also stop comparing your victimhood to the continue oppression of palestinians by jewish supremacist who see arabs as low life creatures created by god so jews can enslaved them.
screen-shot-2014-07-17-at-10029-pm.png
je.png
apartheid.png

Trending

Latest posts