Farmaajo meets Colonel Tuuke

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
the fucking criminal was convicted in virginia federal court for crimes against humanity in the form of torture targeted killings https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?destination=/local/legal-issues/somali-ex-colonel-ordered-to-pay-500000-for-torturing-teenager-in-1987/2019/05/21/5f6cd0fa-7bf2-11e9-a5b3-34f3edf1351e_story.html?

have you been sleeping under a rock:ileycry:
The Federal Republic of Somalia doesn't recognize foreign courts, there may even have been some tampering. Since Colonel Tuuke is a Somali citizen we have his back. All he is accused of is false, we don't recognize it anymore than we recognize Somaliland.

Tbh bro I think you are spreading propaganda. Even my best friend @Geeljire sanbuur knows Somalia is moving forward with Farmajo.

The Federal Republic of Somalia doesn't recognize foreign courts, there may even have been some tampering. Since Colonel Tuuke is a Somali citizen we have his back. All he is accused of is false, we don't recognize it anymore than we recognize Somaliland.

Tbh bro I think you are spreading propaganda. Even my best friend @Geeljire sanbuur knows Somalia is moving forward with Farmajo.
Somalia is moving forward bro but this kind of picture further divides the somali people Farmaajo is a good leader compared to the ones before him but this was a low blow to the victims of Tuuke

Trending

Latest posts