Farmaajo meets Colonel Tuuke

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You mean tukeh is his immediate abtie?
Or there were no other respectable Dhulbahante in DC?

He is qaraabo qansax. Dhulbahante lafahooda hoose wuxuu ka yahay ma garanahayo.

He probably wanted to shaxaad Farmaajo to pay off the damages he was charged with but i highly doubt that will happen.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He is qaraabo qansax. Dhulbahante lafahooda hoose wuxuu ka yahay ma garanayo.

He probably wanted to shaxaad Farmaajo to pay off the damages he was charged with but i highly doubt that will happen.
why would he meet with a sacked uber driver who is not a goverment official thats the question i want to know

He is qaraabo qansax. Dhulbahante lafahooda hoose wuxuu ka yahay ma garanayo.

Farmajo doesnt guve a sh.t about Dhulbahate he has been in power for 4 years muxuu Dhulbahate uqabtey?

Saxib Gedo currently there is famine that money should go to Gedo.

Bro no one cares about Somalis slaughtering each other. Less nig*ers and refugees in the world for them :bell:

Plus your forgetting tukeh is protected by the Americans. They didn’t cancel his visa when him and his wife said they were prosecuted issaqs. Anyone else would of gotten their visa taken away.
Im not talking about tukeeh i know hes safe im talking about farmaajos image he ruined it by hanging with tis war criminal

Saxib Farmajo was your hero when you sided with him against blackie I dont know for what reason.

Anyway I knew he was gudafad from day one.
But seriously why are landers acting surprised? There currently all over twitter calaaling. Darods don’t care about their own war criminals. Same as hawiye and same as issaqs. Every war criminal is a hero to their tribe.

Saxib Farmajo was your hero when you sided with him against blackie I dont know for what reason.

I still think hes a good leader hes done more for somalia than that traitor madoobe but this was a low blow to the victims of tukeh Farmaajo should have thought twice

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

you were right he was qudafad whatever that means i take back what i said about blackie the criminal farmajo needs to go and apologize to the innocent people whoes families lives this murdering convicted criminal took

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Fhrhru4hd.jpg
because this man is a dhulbahante and not an isaaq he's not forgiven for crimes unlike dahir riyaal.

Mckenzie

VIP
Farmajo doesnt guve a sh.t about Dhulbahate he has been in power for 4 years muxuu Dhulbahate uqabtey?

Saxib Gedo currently there is famine that money should go to Gedo.

The question should be, Dhulbahante maxay danahooda ka qabteen? This is not 1985 where Afwayne housed them all in the South and gave them jobs and scholarships like Tukeh.

So if he didnt meet him personally what is that photo?

Probably one of the Embassy rooms.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
But seriously why are landers acting surprised? There currently all over twitter calaaling. Darods don’t care about their own war criminals. Same as hawiye and same as issaqs. Every war criminal is a hero to their tribe.
i can undertand if it was a federal state but why would the sitting president of the central goverment of somalia doing taking pictures with a convicted mass murderer who murderd and tortured innocent somalis

i can undertand if it was a federal state but why would the sitting president of the central goverment of somalia doing taking pictures with a convicted mass murderer who murderd and tortured innocent somalis
I get that bro, faarmago did take a picture with tukeh men that slaughtered innocents. Musa bixi took pictures with men that slaughtered Reer Awdal. Deni took picture and gave a medal to Morgan who slaughtered hawiye and rahaweyne.

Doesn’t make it right but why are people outraged and shocked when it happens all the time?

Mckenzie

VIP
He is a Colonel, not a General. Why are you giving him a title he hasn't earned?

Trending