Farmaajo meets Colonel Tuuke

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The Federal Republic of Somalia doesn't recognize foreign courts, there may even have been some tampering. Since Colonel Tuuke is a Somali citizen we have his back. All he is accused of is false, we don't recognize it anymore than we recognize Somaliland.

Tbh bro I think you are spreading propaganda. Even my best friend @Geeljire sanbuur knows Somalia is moving forward with Farmajo.
f*ck somalia and f*ck farmajo and f*ck moving forwards tukeh is a convicted criminal for murdering and killing somalis becosue they belonged to another tribe, and am sure your best freind @Geeljire sanbuur would agree with me on this point

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somalia is moving forward bro but this kind of picture further divides the somali people Farmaajo is a good leader compared to the ones before him but this was a low blow to the victims of Tuuke
dont reason with this fool no amount of moving forwards can change anything if youre meeting people who comitted genocides mass murder and caused divisions between somalis

The Federal Republic of Somalia doesn't recognize foreign courts, there may even have been some tampering. Since Colonel Tuuke is a Somali citizen we have his back. All he is accused of is false, we don't recognize it anymore than we recognize Somaliland.

Tbh bro I think you are spreading propaganda. Even my best friend @Geeljire sanbuur knows Somalia is moving forward with Farmajo.

Farmaajo is doing a good job in certain areas, even as oppostion i agree on this. It took him less than two years to destroy the tribalistic federal system, that was started by the PL region. It is a matter of time, till the governer of PL Deni Yoga will give Sultan Farmaajo the Bayca. The best proof for the success of our leader is the desperate attempts of PIM and the calls for confederation.

:denzelnigga:

Sometimes I wish Issaqs got their “revenge” from the shit that happened to them in the civil war so we don’t have to hear their moans and complaining.

Too bad for the most part their good people. I know that because they didn’t chimp out on the daroods in Hargeisa like hawiye did in Xamar. Sure they killed some dhulos in the badiyo but they did nothing close to what happened to them. And those few that died dhulos had it coming because most of the soldiers massacring were them.

So let’s not compare musa bixi to tukeh.

But with the help of Ethiopians, they did f*ck up the most peaceful Somalis which were reer awdal but then again men from awdal were also killing them on behalf of barre before he was toppled.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Farmaajo is doing a good job in certain areas, even as oppostion i agree on this. It took him less than two years to destroy the tribalistic federal system, that was started by the PL region. It is a matter of time, till the governer of PL Deni Yoga will give Sultan Farmaajo the Bayca. The best proof for the success of our leader is the desperate attempts of PIM and the calls for confederation.

:denzelnigga:
You made me laugh you must be on that green leaf.

200.gif

DRACO

VIP
Farmaajo's f*ck up is gonna give Michael Rubin ,international news outlets and human rights organisations great content:pachah1::drakelaugh:.

Last edited:
He fucked up big time nobody can save him from this L:mjlol:
Bro no one cares about Somalis slaughtering each other. Less nig*ers and refugees in the world for them :bell:

Plus your forgetting tukeh is protected by the Americans. They didn’t cancel his visa when him and his wife said they were prosecuted issaqs. Anyone else would of gotten their visa taken away.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
This snowflake generation pisses me off. So what if he took a picture with Tukeh? Tukeh baa abti u ah.

Trending