Farmaajo is a Dictator Who Needs To Be Removed By Force Like His Uncle

This media is Kikuyu based and owned by the playboy womaniser fake lawyer Axmed.Nassir who is married yet has turned women seeking employment into prostitutes.

Ahmed is a well respected lawyer and Somali. He runs law in Nairobi he’s doing well for himself whilst you are booty clapping for uhuru Madowyata

Ahmed is a well respected lawyer and Somali. He runs law in Nairobi he’s doing well for himself whilst you are booty clapping for uhuru Madowyata
He is fake lawyer never won a case.

He is well known to exploiting and sleeping around with job seeking women in Eastleigh and other Nairobi hotels while his wife is at home.He is a scum of the earth.A degenerate.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Qabyaalad infused qurbo kid wages war on President of Somalia. :yloezpe:I am thankful the sentiment back home is completely different. What i want to know is where you guys where when hsm was stealing national funds
are you going to pretend that mjspot didn't viciously berated HSM, his admin and clan? why do think the word "hu.tu" is censored on this site?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
good. worst president we have ever had 4 years of torture wallahi id rather have uhuru kenyatta as president
HSM is no different than farmaajo.
-both bowed down to ethiopia
-sell somalias resources
-extraditing onlf fighters
-proping up mx militias in gedo
-sharing the same predatory debt relief plan

********* calacal bees aya kaso haray. If you want to do something leave your basement and try it sxb qoriga ka hadalsi, gacan bir ah aya lakulmi doonta kkk
Do you know how many bots you folks have unleashed.
Cayayanka social media.
You have the biggest calacal

Now claimming militia from raxaweyn,hawiye,Dhulbahante is so lame

Do you know how many bots you folks have unleashed.
Cayayanka social media.
You have the biggest calacal

Now claimming militia from raxaweyn,hawiye,Dhulbahante is so lame

What would I need to calacal about sxb I'm just sitting back enjoying the revival of Somalia. Unlike you folks I don't care to throw around the "bot" accusations as if it means anything anyways.

What would I need to calacal about sxb I'm just sitting back enjoying the revival of Somalia. Unlike you folks I don't care to throw around the "bot" accusations as if it means anything anyways.
Revival of Somalia? Say revival of quulestan.You are seeing a workd influenced by Quule.

You new aabo has wasted xamar tax payers on bots and social media footsoilders.Farax macalim,Abdinassir Abdullahi,Duqbilow,Sola portal,the New Turkish bot etc.

Revival of Somalia? Say revival of quulestan.You are seeing a workd influenced by Quule.

You new aabo has wasted xamar tax payers on bots and social media footsoilders.Farax macalim,Abdinassir Abdullahi,Duqbilow,Sola portal,the New Turkish bot etc.

Those guys are patriots sxb they are against our enemies like Kenya and UAE. As long as they keep supporting the government Somalia will once again be respected all across the world. Nabad iyo Nolal 4 more years waa muqadas.

By force kulahaa.
You cant go past galmudug with out being eaten alive by sacad.
This pl bluff is just a bluff.
Farmajo came through process and will leave with that process.there is nothing pl can do about it.

HSM is no different than farmaajo.
-both bowed down to ethiopia
-sell somalias resources
-extraditing onlf fighters
-proping up mx militias in gedo
-sharing the same predatory debt relief plan

Agreed

Trending