Farmaajo is a Dictator Who Needs To Be Removed By Force Like His Uncle

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Right.....cus you can't outvote him fairly.

This right here is the classic 68 iq gene working full time.

:noneck:

You’re the real 68 iq for thinking actual elections will take place in Mogadishu. Ain’t no one voting you clown. :drakekidding:

Duchess

VIP
This mini Siyad Barre Dictator needs to be removed by force he will not accept no other option. And throw all his sick supporters on the fire of hell where they belong. We can’t have another laangaab destroying the future of our country. This bastard has nothing to loss like the qabil sick criminal he is. His **** clan will be double done after him, knowing that he is willing to destroy our country like his sick uncle did bastard Siyad Barre. ****e will never rule Jubbaland not Somalia fucking bastards!!!! I am just glad the stupid Hawiye in this case Abgaal have realize their mistake of ever letting a virus Marehan near the position of power. They brought This gay asshole Farmaajo to hurt Puntland and it backfired stupid ****s!!!

This makes me reflect on the wisdom of our ancestors. This is what they were warning us about and protecting us from when they said Langaab can’t rule. :wow:

wallahi you’re a disgusting piece of scum. i think one thing we should all agree on as the next generation is to not return our country to 1991 and ignore and isolate anyone who advocates that. sxb put Somalia before your disgusting mindset. Biri ka maalin you’ll be sorry for harming your nation case in hand Abdullahi Yusuf AUN who realised he shouldn’t have overthrown siad not for his political aspirations but for the sake of his countries survival. Adiga iyo fakarkaaga qashinka ah doonimaynee qashin la gal
You a bastard that I don’t even consider Somali. This will be my last reply to you bastard!

Duchess

VIP
We'll wait and see.

:cool:

Yeah, right, buddy. Elections are going to take place meanwhile your dictator-in-chief is scared to even be face-to-face with the people he’s supposed to lead.

5Z0ke9Y_d.jpg

You a bastard that I don’t even consider Somali. This will be my last reply to you bastard!

yahuudii ku dhashay wasee kuwa fakarkaagoo kale leh waa in qoorta laga gooyo. qaran dumis qaran dumis dhalay orod wax kale dumi you pig headed small minded really need to learn the difference between State and Government. You don’t see Democrats in america threatening you overthrow Trump or Kenyan opposition threatening to overthrow uhuru. We won’t go anywhere with you qaran dumis amongst us wallahi. Differentiate between those two before you come to write bullshit here dayuus

yahuudii ku dhashay wasee kuwa fakarkaagoo kale leh waa in qoorta laga gooyo. qaran dumis qaran dumis dhalay orod wax kale dumi you pig headed small minded really need to learn the difference between State and Government. You don’t see Democrats in america threatening you overthrow Trump or Kenyan opposition threatening to overthrow uhuru. We won’t go anywhere with you qaran dumis amongst us wallahi. Differentiate between those two before you come to write bullshit here dayuus
Stupid no U.S President can stay by force Farmaajo is a Dictator and need to be removed by force and we will do that. Go vote in U.S elections and leave the real Somalis to Somalia thanks!

Sorry don’t respond to 7s which you are. I talk to real Ranweyns 9s. Don’t dare respond to me again your Adoon laangaab !!!
Is this that one episode of Recess where everyone gets assigned by numbers? war doqonkan arag, im gadabuursi not ranweyn you degenerate, 7 kulaha :chrisfreshhah:

:chrisfreshhah:
Yeah, right, buddy. Elections are going to take place meanwhile your dictator-in-chief is scared to even be face-to-face with the people he’s supposed to lead.

5Z0ke9Y_d.jpg

someone doesn’t understand the basic principles of security you know as are in the south.:vo3yidw:
400F5575-3710-4E6C-A95E-089454BBBED5.jpeg

:trumpsmirk:

Stupid no U.S President can stay by force Farmaajo is a Dictator and need to be removed by force and we will do that. Go vote in U.S elections and leave the real Somalis to Somalia thanks!

“by force” lol did he delay an election? did he dissolve parliament? did he arrest opposition? war naga leexo it’s your siadphobia acting up

I will never speak to a 7 Rahanwayn about Rahanwayn Affairs that’s a 9 Rahanwayn affair. It’s like talking to a boon Marehan about Darood affairs! Lol

Duchess

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:

someone doesn’t understand the basic principles of security you know as are in the south.:vo3yidw:
View attachment 97665
:trumpsmirk:

What are the implications security has on elections, genius? If the “President” has to be protected from his own people, how do you expect ordinary citizens to vote? :what:

You trolls must live in a simulated world where reality does not apply. Either that or your suffering from a psychiatric condition because this level of delusion is not normal.

Trending

Latest posts