Farmaajo is a Dictator Who Needs To Be Removed By Force Like His Uncle

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Oh I understand and I apologize to rahanweyns laakin f*ck this langaab Madow monkey dikkriding nabar iyo naxdiin I wish i could catch him on the streets I would slap the goofy off of him
Iam very Impress.... Reer hirsi wa niman rag ah

I knew well about that law he recently signed but do you seriously think this fuckface will actually keep his promise and hold elections?

Its not a promise its Law

Parliament cannot be elected via odeyaal but by the people. There's no thinking or feeling required

What are the implications security has on elections, genius? If the “President” has to be protected from his own people, how do you expect ordinary citizens to vote? :what:

You trolls must live in a simulated world where reality does not apply. Either that or your suffering from a psychiatric condition because this level of delusion is not normal.

this is xamar eedo not exactly the best of security situations plus there are many occasions where both kheyre and the president have engaged with the public.

Farmaajo had a White boy Friend in the states good luck with that as President. But Puntlamd iyo Jubbaland will not accept his return simple as that. This Darood country afterwards we decide and you fools compile like your grandparents did. Lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
this is xamar eedo not exactly the best of security situations plus there are many occasions where both kheyre and the president have engaged with the public.

You don’t understand the meaning of the very words you’ve typed so why should I waste my time on you? Nabar iyo naxdin must be truly desperate if they recruited the likes of you. You want to convince me there will be elections in Somalia while also mentioning the insecurity of southern Somalia. You are by far the most retarded individual I have had the displeasure of interacting with on this forum. :susp:

You don’t understand the meaning of the very words you’ve typed so why should I waste my time on you? Nabar iyo naxdin must be truly desperate if they recruited the likes of you. You want to convince me there will be elections in Somalia while also mentioning the insecurity of southern Somalia. You are by far the most retarded individual I have had the displeasure of interacting with on this forum. :susp:

we are discussing farmaajo and his interactions with shacabka keep up. In terms of security i’m sure the law which was passed by parliament says something about that

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its not a promise its Law

Parliament cannot be elected via odeyaal but by the people. There's no thinking or feeling required
Law does not mean shit if he doesnt control half of Somalia stupid b00n also a law can be removed if majority of parliament agree on it

I am sorry you had to encounter such a dumbass!

Qabyaalad infused qurbo kid wages war on President of Somalia. :yloezpe:I am thankful the sentiment back home is completely different. What i want to know is where you guys where when hsm was stealing national funds

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You put this dumbass in his place with simple logic so dam funny! Lol
Theres not a single school in the shithole ghetto which is why this monkey doesnt understand basic politics hes acting like once a law is enforced its set in stone :heh:

I really wish democratic elections happen tho these b00ns are langaab and would get voted out easily :russ:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I knew well about that law he recently signed but do you seriously think this fuckface will actually keep his promise and hold elections? I can name atleast 10 promises he made that he failed to keep so whats different to this one?

Dont get it twisted tho I honestly hope he succeeds with this promise and holds 1 man 1 vote. That way the langaab ****s will get exposed :russ:
Didn't I tell you to stay out of political section you womanizer :draketf:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Let me put it into simple words since your monkey brain cant comprehend what im saying

Elections can't be held in Somalia if Somalia isnt under full control. If the govt doesnt fully control Somalia then people under alshabaab control will be denied the right to vote which means its not truly a democratic election is that too much words for you Madow ape?

Theres not a single school in the shithole ghetto which is why this monkey doesnt understand basic politics hes acting like once a law is enforced its set in stone :heh:

I really wish democratic elections happen tho these ****s are langaab and would get voted out easily :russ:
Lol yes indeed a “real election” would be welcome to put all the dumb laangaabs in their ugly place.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
upload_2020-3-7_17-4-23.jpeg
upload_2020-3-7_17-4-23.jpeg

Let me put it into simple words since your monkey brain cant comprehend what im saying

Elections can't be held in Somalia if Somalia isnt under full control. If the govt doesnt fully control Somalia then people under alshabaab control will be denied the right to vote which means its not truly a democratic election is that too much words for you Madow ape?

Are you a woman?

You swear allot & say little of substance

Trending

Latest posts