Farmaajo is a Dictator Who Needs To Be Removed By Force Like His Uncle

I do not believe our president nor any prominent member of nabad iyo nolol is capable of being clanist. All that progress made in just 3 years says otherwise. It’s fine to disagree with their policies but that accusation is unfair. The dowlad has a year left and after that, back to the voting booth as 1p1v will come to fruition. Let us all respect the outcome and support who ever is elected :)
Outcome my ass half of South Somalia is controlled by Al Shabaab. Farmaajo needs to go or take a bullet in the head it’s as simple as that. U fucking dog go die while I f*ck your wife and get off this forum.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I do not believe our president nor any prominent member of nabad iyo nolol is capable of being clanist. All that progress made in just 3 years says otherwise. It’s fine to disagree with their policies but that accusation is unfair. The dowlad has a year left and after that, back to the voting booth as 1p1v will come to fruition. Let us all respect the outcome and support who ever is elected :)
Shutup stupid rahanweyn monkey you guys dikkride whoever is in office and on top of that your qabiil makes up majority of al shabaab fighters you guys cant think for yourself and are always ruled by other somali clans

You Madows and boons are a matchmade in heaven

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Outcome my ass half of South Somalia is controlled by Al Shabaab. Farmaajo needs to go or take a bullet in the head it’s as simple as that. U fucking dog go die while I f*ck your wife and get off this forum.

Hey brother, I am not ur enemy, let us calm down a little bit. With that said, whether he goes or stays depends on our collective vote. I would vote for him compared to the opposition but if he loses, then he most go. That’s why we have to respect the outcome of the election so we can ALL move forward :)

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hey brother, I am not ur enemy, let us calm down a little bit. With that said, whether he goes or stays depends on our collective vote. I would vote for him compared to the opposition but if he loses, then he most go. That’s why we have to respect the outcome of the election so we can ALL move forward :)
I will veto for Sharif sakin over xarmaajo any day of the week

Ahhhh the typical comparing farmaajo to siad barre. walle waa laga baqay ninka.

When you know you’re gonna lost to farmaajo in 2021 so you declare war on a forum full of qabyaalad ridden youth:russ:. so out of touch it’s not even funny anymore wallahi.:yloezpe:

“elect qaran dumis or were going back to 1991” mentality ilaahay ummada iyo shacabka ha idinka qabto.

Shutup stupid rahanweyn monkey you guys dikkride whoever is in office and on top of that your qabiil makes up majority of al shabaab fighters you guys cant think for yourself and are always ruled by pure somali clans

You Madows and ****s are a matchmade in heaven
His a 7 a laangaab Hutu not a real Rahanwayn. 90% of the real Rahanwayn are against this Bantu fake Rahanwayn ruling them. Within Rahweyn there is a huge higharhery and they divid into 7 or maybe 9 not sure. But current President is as laangaab as Marehan dude a 7 they consider him a bantu and not a real Rahanwayn. My Rahanwayn friend who was doing work in my house in Galkacayo taught me all this. He too hates the Bantu laangaab 7 ruling them.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Shutup stupid rahanweyn monkey you guys dikkride whoever is in office and on top of that your qabiil makes up majority of al shabaab fighters you guys cant think for yourself and are always ruled by other somali clans

You Madows and ****s are a matchmade in heaven

Hey Shmurda, we are all individuals and all are in control of our own destiny. Let us avoid generalizing too much sxb. All these problems we are facing back home will be solved sooner than later, we are all in this together and can only get out of it together. :)

His a 7 a laangaab **** not a real Rahanwayn. 90% of the real Rahanwayn are against this Bantu fake Rahanwayn ruling them. Within Rahweyn there is a huge higharhery and they divid into 7 or maybe 9 not sure. But current President is as laangaab as Marehan dude a 7 they consider him a bantu and not a real Rahanwayn. My Rahanwayn friend who was doing work in my house in Galkacayo taught me all this. He too hates the Bantu laangaab 7 ruling them.
Where are you from?

Not sure where they got the numbers but they use numbers. Half of Ranweyn fake ask for they number and assume they a 7 most in the west are. lol

wallahi you’re a disgusting piece of scum. i think one thing we should all agree on as the next generation is to not return our country to 1991 and ignore and isolate anyone who advocates that. sxb put Somalia before your disgusting mindset. Biri ka maalin you’ll be sorry for harming your nation case in hand Abdullahi Yusuf AUN who realised he shouldn’t have overthrown siad not for his political aspirations but for the sake of his countries survival. Adiga iyo fakarkaaga qashinka ah doonimaynee qashin la gal

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
His a 7 a laangaab **** not a real Rahanwayn. 90% of the real Rahanwayn are against this Bantu fake Rahanwayn ruling them. Within Rahweyn there is a huge higharhery and they divid into 7 or maybe 9 not sure. But current President is as laangaab as Marehan dude a 7 they consider him a bantu and not a real Rahanwayn. My Rahanwayn friend who was doing work in my house in Galkacayo taught me all this. He too hates the Bantu laangaab 7 ruling them.
Oh I understand and I apologize to rahanweyns laakin f*ck this langaab Madow monkey dikkriding nabar iyo naxdiin I wish i could catch him on the streets I would slap the goofy off of him

Trending