Farmaajo is a Dictator Who Needs To Be Removed By Force Like His Uncle

This mini Siyad Barre Dictator needs to be removed by force he will not accept no other option. And throw all his sick supporters on the fire of hell where they belong. We can’t have another laangaab destroying the future of our country. This bastard has nothing to loss like the qabil sick criminal he is. His boon clan will be double done after him, knowing that he is willing to destroy our country like his sick uncle did bastard Siyad Barre. Boone will never rule Jubbaland not Somalia fucking bastards!!!! I am just glad the stupid Hawiye in this case Abgaal have realize their mistake of ever letting a virus Marehan near the position of power. They brought This gay asshole Farmaajo to hurt Puntland and it backfired stupid Hutus!!!

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Knet you been member since 2018 and u only have 192 message
chrisfreshhah.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This mini Siyad Barre Dictator needs to be removed by force he will not accept no other option. And throw all his sick supporters on the fire of hell where they belong. We can’t have another laangaab destroying the future of our country. This bastard has nothing to loss like the qabil sick criminal he is. His **** clan will be double done after him, knowing that he is willing to destroy our country like his sick uncle did bastard Siyad Barre. ****e will never rule Jubbaland not Somalia fucking bastards!!!!
Right.....cus you can't outvote him fairly.

This right here is the classic 68 iq gene working full time.

:noneck:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Right.....cus you can't outvote him fairly.

This right here is the classic 68 iq gene working full time.

:noneck:
Hes a langaab that being protected by the selection system its how he got in power in the first place. If hes not a pussy he should hold 1 man 1 vote and watch him get voted out with quickness

This mini Siyad Barre Dictator needs to be removed by force he will not accept no other option. And throw all his sick supporters on the fire of hell where they belong. We can’t have another laangaab destroying the future of our country. This bastard has nothing to loss like the qabil sick criminal he is. His **** clan will be double done after him, knowing that he is willing to destroy our country like his sick uncle did bastard Siyad Barre. ****e will never rule Jubbaland not Somalia fucking bastards!!!!

tenor.gif

Niggas can't hold their calaacal for just 10 months until the next election:mjlol:
Lol u funny Elections? Ain’t no one waiting for that. This will be removed by force. Asshole can’t even come out in Xamar for breath. The donkeys that brought him to power will eat him a live. We puntland we will just promise not to save him the way we did with his sick Uncle! This a donkey problem that they need to resolve. Fire up the pig alive if they need too but it’s not running anywhere.

Laangaab is a harsh term, but it's true that this government is mostly supported by small communities. I guess it's mainly because they can identify with Kheyre and Farmaajo, who both descend from small communities themselves.

That's reminds me a little bit of women who support other women, just because they are also women.

Somehow it's cute.
:pachah1:

Lol u funny Elections? Ain’t no one waiting for that. This will be removed by force. Asshole can’t even come out in Xamar for breath. The ****s that bring him to power will eat him a live. We puntland we will just promise not to save him the way we did with his sick Uncle!
I personally have nothing against puntland and wish it years of peace and success to the lands and its people

But subhanallah there's some extremist PL posters on this site, ya'll calm down now, "by force" kulaha :faysalwtf:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I knew well about that law he recently signed but do you seriously think this fuckface will actually keep his promise and hold elections? I can name atleast 10 promises he made that he failed to keep so whats different to this one?

Dont get it twisted tho I honestly hope he succeeds with this promise and holds 1 man 1 vote. That way the langaab boons will get exposed :russ:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I do not believe our president nor any prominent member of nabad iyo nolol is capable of being clanist. All that progress made in just 3 years says otherwise. It’s fine to disagree with their policies but that accusation is unfair. The dowlad has a year left and after that, back to the voting booth as 1p1v will come to fruition. Let us all respect the outcome and support who ever is elected :)

I do not believe our president nor any prominent member of nabad iyo nolol is capable of being clanist. All that progress made in just 3 years says otherwise. It’s fine to disagree with their policies but that accusation is unfair. The dowlad has a year left and after that, back to the voting booth as 1p1v will come to fruition. Let us all respect the outcome and support who ever is elected :)
when are you going to return sh shaakir's tusbax?:drakewtf:

Trending

Latest posts