Farmaajo is a dangerous man

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Farmaajo Has created a elite groups of FSA's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a known secret that Fraudmajo has been hiring many special agents and has them on his pay roll.

It is believed that Dabcasar is one of these men .

So you ask me ,what are farmajos special agents Objective?

First objective

Farmaajo Paid dabcasar to visit hargeisa to promote 1 united somalia!

And sending somaliland singers to Mogadishu like Nimcaan. H . To sing and wave the blue flag , to corrupt the mind of somalilander youths from regions like borama!

Second Objective

Like Dabcasar faking being savagely beaten by soldiers in Hargeisa And creating outrage online .

Or nimcaan causing violent protests in borama ! So these videos can circulate on social media !

And most recently the fake Houthi video Farmaajo commissioned turkeys support to stop development in somaliland and create fear!

Third objective
Is to pay news sites online and to promote Farmaajo and filling twitter with pro 'somaliweyn' army of trolls !

And have social media personalities on Facebook live promote a so called united somalia! And to dish out hateful news to somaliland gov and president -Like the disgraced star Coldoon.

It is believed turkey is paying for FSA's and coordinating it.

Djibouti was smart to not allow him to enter and cause a racket! We must take action now and use counter methods to stop Farmajo in his tracks, he has all types of dirty tricks up his sleeves !

Dangerous man I say be warned.

Last edited:
listen,...real talk is dabcasar slightly insane or something or is that the way he is. people say he is crazy someone give me clarification ffs XD

Farmaajo Has created a elite groups of FSA's

It is a known secret that Fraudmajo has been hiring many special agents and has them on his pay roll.

It is believed that Dabcasar is one of these men .

So you ask me ,what are farmajos special agents Objective?

First objective

Farmaajo Paid dabcasar to visit hargeisa to promote 1 united somalia!

And sending somaliland singers to Mogadishu like Nimcaan. H . To sing and wave the blue flag , to corrupt the mind of somalilander youths from regions like borama!

Second Objective

Like Dabcasar faking being savagely beaten by soldiers in Hargeisa And creating outrage online .

Or nimcaan causing violent protests in borama ! So these videos can circulate on social media !

And most recently the fake Houthi video Farmaajo commissioned turkeys support to stop development in somaliland and create fear!

Third objective
Is to pay news sites online and to promote Farmaajo and filling twitter with pro 'somaliweyn' army of trolls !

And have social media personalities on Facebook live promote a so called united somalia! And to dish out hateful news to somaliland gov and president -Like the disgraced star Coldoon.

It is believed turkey is paying for FSA's and coordinating it.

Djibouti was smart to not allow him to enter and cause a racket! We must take action now and use counter methods to stop Farmajo in his tracks, he has all types of dirty tricks up his sleeves !

Dangerous man I say be warned.
He is the best president after Siyaad Barre

He is the best president after Siyaad Barre

I mean not only that but he came into power through vote from the people themselves who believed in his vision and apparently it wasnt corrupt like the other competitors. so......hopefully he does more than siad did? hopefully without going all rambo on his people? i guess? :yacadiim:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-11.23.57-AM.png

Somaliland_Somalia_Siilaanyo_Xasan_Sheikh_Khaatumo_Keydmedia_Online-620x330.png
@draco malfoy is a one of the kids that somaliland politicians brainwashed , somaliland will not be recognized, it will remain the Isolation that international community put them because of 3 regions does not want recognition Sool , Sanaag and Awdal , only Waqooyi Galbeed and half of Togdheer want recognition

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
If sending singers and Dabcasar is Farmajo's plan then he is indeed dangerous....... dangerously incompetent. It's also a tell tale sign of Somaliland's paranoia and weakness

DRACO

VIP
If sending singers and Dabcasar is Farmajo's plan then he is indeed dangerous....... dangerously incompetent. It's also a tell tale sign of Somaliland's paranoia and weakness
It's the first stages of a greater plan to divide and conquer.
Keeping a eye on your enemy is not paranoia kiddo.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@draco malfoy he works for the department of dhuuso/fart. Farmaajo sends dhuuso agents to Hargeysa/Berbera were they eat cambuulo and and they fart 24/7 making the country very smelly and thus forcing people to move to Xamar abti the guy has no shame, killing niggas softly with the power of dhuuso:mjkkk:

DRACO

VIP
@draco malfoy he works for the department of dhuuso/fart. Farmaajo sends dhuuso agents to Hargeysa/Berbera were they eat cambuulo and and they fart 24/7 making the country very smelly and thus forcing people to move to Xamar abti the guy has no shame, killing niggas softly with the power of dhuuso:mjkkk:
Warya put down the alcohol .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts