Farmaajo is a dangerous man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m both Kulmis and Kacaandiid , Sheeg if you want to die sitting on a toilet in Nigeria
war ma anaa waalan mise cadan baa laga heesaya, oo yaad meeshan ugu dabaruxaysa? mise ''kacaandiid'' baad jabkii qudhmis kusoo xasuusatay? oo ma ciil ba ku haya?:mjlol:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
war ma anaa waalan mise cadan baa laga heesaya, oo yaad meeshan ugu dabaruxaysa? mise ''kacaandiid'' baad jabkii qudhmis kusoo xasuusatay? oo ma ciil ba ku haya?:mjlol:
Warya hee adaa adlagado bilowday, ciilki Ogaden lagu aqoon baa goobta la timidee. Anyways Get to packing , I’m coming for wardheer

Warya hee adaa adlagado bilowday, ciilki Ogaden lagu aqoon baa goobta la timidee. Anyways Get to packing , I’m coming for wardheer
You can't even come to barxanleey kolkaas ayaad wardheer kusii jeeda, kolay waanu is baran ee kolka hore lasoo hishii raggii leelkase ee daraad lasoo shiray niminkii halaaga ahaa ee ku budhsanjiray :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
You can't even come to barxanleey kolkaas ayaad wardheer kusii jeeda, kolay waanu is baran ee kolka hore lasoo hishii raggii leelkase ee daraad lasoo shiray niminkii halaaga ahaa ee ku budhsanjiray :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
Waar baraxley intaan imaano oo hal iyo Laba ka dilno, bakhaarahooda alaabtana ka gurano ayaan israac iyo garsoor imaan jidhnay.
Wardheerna igama xigtidee sii soco seynabay

Waar baraxley intaan imaano oo hal iyo Laba ka dilno, bakhaarahooda alaabtana ka gurano ayaan israac iyo garsoor imaan jidhnay.
Wardheerna igama xigtidee sii soco seynabay

''hal iyo labo'' maxaa la dhahaa? waxaas ma wax lagu faano baa? dhac iyo boob :farmajoyaab:

i was expecting you to say ''barxanley waanu qabsan doona bi'idnilaahi kariim :fittytousand:''

Wardheer igama xigtid kulaha, war adoo italiaani kasoo cararaya ayey makahiilka kusoo dhaweyeen ee, meesha marti baad ku tahay ee sida martida u dhaqan. :siilaanyolaugh:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
''hal iyo labo'' maxaa la dhahaa? waxaas ma wax lagu faano baa? dhac iyo boob :farmajoyaab:

i was expecting you to say ''barxanley waanu qabsan doona bi'idnilaahi kariim :fittytousand:''

Wardheer igama xigtid kulaha, war adoo italiaani kasoo cararaya ayey makahiilka kusoo dhaweyeen ee, meesha marti baad ku tahay ee sida martida u dhaqan. :siilaanyolaugh:
Treat me like a marti in wardheer , I’ll treat you like one in Kismayo .

Walaal wasn’t it your boy Iley who used to come running with soldiers to baraxley in the name of Daarood although we didn’t need help :gaasdrink:

And secondly read the news we captured baraxley in a day . No one likes ruling Hutus or living with them in that case:chrisfreshhah:

Treat me like a marti in wardheer , I’ll treat you like one in Kismayo .

Walaal wasn’t it your boy Iley who used to come running with soldiers to baraxley in the name of Daarood although we didn’t need help :gaasdrink:

And secondly read the news we captured baraxley in a day . No one likes ruling Hutus or living with them in that case:chrisfreshhah:
About Kismaayo, let's put that case to the side, i dont want to talk about our affairs around shisheeye lakiin raggii kadidooda usoo cabay ba meesha maamusha maanta, intaas baa kugu filan. :mybusiness:

Cabdi Iley gave them a good beating for crossing over into our territory, that was the only reason for the liyu vs dir,marehan,sheekhash, ceyr and saleeban.

While Somalias soldiers sends 100 and 150 soldiers to each other Liyu sends 3000 at once, meeshas dagaal wax la yidhaahdo baa ka dhacay.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Farmaajo Has created a elite groups of FSA's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a known secret that Fraudmajo has been hiring many special agents and has them on his pay roll.

It is believed that Dabcasar is one of these men .

So you ask me ,what are farmajos special agents Objective?

First objective

Farmaajo Paid dabcasar to visit hargeisa to promote 1 united somalia!

And sending somaliland singers to Mogadishu like Nimcaan. H . To sing and wave the blue flag , to corrupt the mind of somalilander youths from regions like borama!

Second Objective

Like Dabcasar faking being savagely beaten by soldiers in Hargeisa And creating outrage online .

Or nimcaan causing violent protests in borama ! So these videos can circulate on social media !

And most recently the fake Houthi video Farmaajo commissioned turkeys support to stop development in somaliland and create fear!

Third objective
Is to pay news sites online and to promote Farmaajo and filling twitter with pro 'somaliweyn' army of trolls !

And have social media personalities on Facebook live promote a so called united somalia! And to dish out hateful news to somaliland gov and president -Like the disgraced star Coldoon.

It is believed turkey is paying for FSA's and coordinating it.

Djibouti was smart to not allow him to enter and cause a racket! We must take action now and use counter methods to stop Farmajo in his tracks, he has all types of dirty tricks up his sleeves !

Dangerous man I say be warned.

Free Syrian Army in Somalia?:faysalwtf:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
About Kismaayo, let's put that case to the side, i dont want to talk about our affairs around shisheeye lakiin raggii kadidooda usoo cabay ba meesha maamusha maanta, intaas baa kugu filan. :mybusiness:

Cabdi Iley gave them a good beating for crossing over into our territory, that was the only reason for the liyu vs dir,marehan,sheekhash, ceyr and saleeban.

While Somalias soldiers sends 100 and 150 soldiers to each other Liyu sends 3000 at once, meeshas dagaal wax la yidhaahdo baa ka dhacay.
Horta sii fiican ayaad u hadashay. It’s correct that we shouldn’t talk about our affairs around shisheye. Though magaaladaas waxa wada xukumo dadki usoo halgamay

Next if I’m against the kacaan it’s nothing personal

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I mean not only that but he came into power through vote from the people themselves who believed in his vision and apparently it wasnt corrupt like the other competitors. so......hopefully he does more than siad did? hopefully without going all rambo on his people? i guess? :yacadiim:

LooooL what people. A handful of elders all bribed in a airplane hangar

Farmaajo Has created a elite groups of FSA's

It is a known secret that Fraudmajo has been hiring many special agents and has them on his pay roll.

It is believed that Dabcasar is one of these men .

So you ask me ,what are farmajos special agents Objective?

First objective

Farmaajo Paid dabcasar to visit hargeisa to promote 1 united somalia!

And sending somaliland singers to Mogadishu like Nimcaan. H . To sing and wave the blue flag , to corrupt the mind of somalilander youths from regions like borama!

Second Objective

Like Dabcasar faking being savagely beaten by soldiers in Hargeisa And creating outrage online .

Or nimcaan causing violent protests in borama ! So these videos can circulate on social media !

And most recently the fake Houthi video Farmaajo commissioned turkeys support to stop development in somaliland and create fear!

Third objective
Is to pay news sites online and to promote Farmaajo and filling twitter with pro 'somaliweyn' army of trolls !

And have social media personalities on Facebook live promote a so called united somalia! And to dish out hateful news to somaliland gov and president -Like the disgraced star Coldoon.

It is believed turkey is paying for FSA's and coordinating it.

Djibouti was smart to not allow him to enter and cause a racket! We must take action now and use counter methods to stop Farmajo in his tracks, he has all types of dirty tricks up his sleeves !

Dangerous man I say be warned.
:kanyehmm:
lmao... you can't be serious.

DRACO

VIP
I'm sick of Farmaajo's #nabadiyonolol twitter trolls he has a whole army of trolls he has deployed!

I believe qatar or turkey !

Status
Not open for further replies.