Farmaajo hands over Doolow airstrip to Ethiopia

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
WikiLeaks:

View attachment 100055

We never needed anybody my friend:

View attachment 100056
mx distance themselve from the gov and the ethiopian who recaptured kismayo?
no wonder they got curb stomped by ogaden in 2008
kismayo.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
show me where SNA got help in last conflict against JL and Kenya?

janan and his forces were gradually being pushed back into border with Kenya as the Kenyan airforce started shelling bula hawa SNA done what Kenya never expected and entered Kenya as KDF border forces fled and were forced to stop shelling and retreat Janan and his militia After a short clash in mandera county before Kenya told janan and his militia to seek refuge in a KDF base. And SNA went back to bula hawa. I was following it live with updates every few minutes. Forget the propaganda wallahi
Thats your problem you kept up with that single skirmish. Are you trying to tell me their are no Ethiopians in Gedo?! Are you telling me those troops are not armed and trained by turkey?!

Their isnt any propaganda we simply dont want a centralist state from xamar, its not what anybody agreed to.

You can't bring Somalia together with people like Madobe and Sakin, one is gone, one more to go. Anyways, It's too late late to compromise now, Madobe is done. We will resume fighting with AS after we liberate Jubaland . Farmaajo waa Geesi who didn't buckle under the pressure from the international community, just wait and see ur uncle run to Kenya.
Whilst you worried about my “uncle” their were apparently AMISOM rape dungeons in Xamar. If that wasn’t enough to shift your priorities nothing will. This fool wont go anywhere either way clock is ticking and its been a few years maybe you guys should invade lower/middle juba soon.

Centralism will never happen with so many tribalists/mooriyan/insurgents/dabodhilif in the country. No one will allow such a corrupt people to obtain “absolute power” in the country.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You can't bring Somalia together with people like Madobe and Sakin, one is gone, one more to go. Anyways, It's too late late to compromise now, Madobe is done. We will resume fighting with AS after we liberate Jubaland . Farmaajo waa Geesi who didn't buckle under the pressure of international community, just wait and see ur uncle run to Kenya.
you say this while hiding behind ethiopian tanks.:stopit:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
mx distance themselve from the gov and the ethiopian who recaptured kismayo?
no wonder they got curb stomped by ogaden in 2008View attachment 100058

We did it without them. I karbaashed you without ENDF. While you brought KDF to Kismaayo in 2012 and while GoK trained RKB assisting them. Who was the brains behind this but former defense minister of Kenya? Sen. Yusuf Haji! Hassan Al Turki got his stomped on by using AS in 08. Cut the bullshit

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Thats your problem you kept up with that single skirmish. Are you trying to tell me their are no Ethiopians in Gedo?! Are you telling me those troops are not armed and trained by turkey?!

Their isnt any propaganda we simply dont want a centralist state from xamar, its not what anybody agreed to.

Whilst you worried about my “uncle” their were apparently AMISOM rape dungeons in Xamar. If that wasn’t enough to shift your priorities nothing will. This fool wont go anywhere either way clock is ticking and its been a few years maybe you guys should invade lower/middle juba soon.

Centralism will never happen with so many tribalists/mooriyan/insurgents/dabodhilif in the country. No one will allow such a corrupt people to obtain “absolute power” in the country.

That might be true, but we will make sure to have a real federalism where states are worried only about their local issues. we will put in place someone who will focus on being the governor of Jubaland, not a illiterate person who think he is a president. Just wait and see the new developments, I will make sure to tag you when Madobe is out.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
We did it without them. I karbaashed you without ENDF. While you brought KDF to Kismaayo in 2012 and while GoK trained RKB assisting them. Who did but former defense minister of Kenya, Sen. Yusuf Haji. Hassan Al Turki got his stomped by using AS in 08. Cut the bullshit
madoobe and hassan turki defeated mx militias in 2008 what are you talking about?
Screenshot_20200322-002635_Firefox.jpg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Says the one who started hiding behind Kenyan tanks. If your uncle was brave and fought one on one, this won't happen. Good-luck to y'all.
madoobe fought against the TFG/ethiopia in 2006 to 2011 without using any foreign tanks. he only used the kdf to fight against al-shabaab and to counter ENDF who backed rival warlords. in short you were using ethiopians before kenyans set foot in somalia.

I can show you 10 proves Kenya helped janan. That’s not a secret. You claimed SNA got help. I asked show me. Forget centralism and federalism for now.

More like tellin it like it is.:mjpls:

Btw has the Somali National Army left Jubbaland like you claimed? :pachah1:
Some did others are still there, clan militias like they all are continue to fight so ofc you had to call your daddy Ethiopia that has occupied your region since the 90s, how does it to feel to be under xabashi gumeysi inside Somalia?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Some did others are still there, clan militias like they all are continue to fight so ofc you had to call your daddy Ethiopia that has occupied your region since the 90s, how does it to feel to be under xabashi gumeysi inside Somalia?

Just remember nigga I am more MJ than you will ever be :mjpls:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That might be true, but we will make sure to have a real federalism where states are worried only about their local issues. we will put in place someone who will focus on being the governor of Jubaland, not a illiterate person who think he is a president. Just wait and see the new developments, I will make sure to tag you when Madobe is out.
“We”. Governance exists outside the title the sad truth is the Fed is less of a government than even AS right now. The last thing I want to hear from the Fed is development they cant even put up street cameras in Xamar. Atleast work on the security in and around Xamar before you take flights to other regions and try and play Government. At this rate Ugandan babies in Xamar will tell us who the president of Jubbaland should be in 2032!

Im actually pro reform for the federal states but using foreign soldiers to fight your countrymen while going back on previous understandings is very low. Show us proof of concept of your idea, team federalism has that wheres yours? Siad Barre?!?! Godane?!?!

I can show you 10 proves Kenya helped janan. That’s not a secret. You claimed SNA got help. I asked show me. Forget centralism and federalism for now.
If I am to understand correctly are you telling me that you want proof to display that Gedo is occupied by Ethiopian soldiers and that the SNA is funded and trained by foreign parties including turkey?

Just remember nigga I am more MJ than you will ever be :mjpls:
If your MJ why would you support a central government from Xamar are you not aware of what happened last time this was attempted.

Trending