BREAKING NEWS Farmaajo finally accepted Madoobe as JL President

Jubbaland admin is rejecting this false news that President Madoobe agreed to only 1 year instead of his full term. Expect an official statement soon.

Jubaland is already rejecting the 2 year part of the letter. What’s wrong with farmajo?
Why didn’t he just say he was forced to do this or even better refuse to say this?
Also what was the point of all the wasted money and time if he was going to do this?

prove that Somali politicians are very emotional and never think like a politician. Always making decisions out of anger and with their heart.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The games are just beginning. This deal was from the IC. Madobe was given a lifeline.

Madoobe will get his 4 years and Farmaajo needs his votes for Re election. Mudane Farmaajo finally has learned the importance of.Daroodnimo

Guul guul guul.

large.jpeg

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Madoobe will get his 4 years and Farmaajo needs his votes for Re election. Mudane Farmaajo finally has learned the importance of.Daroodnimo

Guul guul guul.

f*ck Daroodnimo. How is a laangaab with only Afmadow gonna rule us? Do you have any dhiig horta?

:wtf:

This is the last peace offering. If he rejects this. The games will start.

:mjdontkno:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
f*ck Daroodnimo. How is a laangaab with only Afmadow gonna rule us? Do you have any dhiig horta?

:wtf:

This is the last peace offering. If he rejects this. The games will start.

:mjdontkno:

What happened to Buale? :mjlaugh:

Farmaajo realized he needs Kablalax vote you cant isolate half of Darood and win the election, its simply smart politics.

reer

VIP
What happened to Buale? :mjlaugh:

Farmaajo realized he needs Kablalax vote you cant isolate half of Darood and win the election, its simply smart politics.
hawiye and kablalax mucaarad to marehan president this ain't nothing new are you blind do you have amnesia?

I am organising a resistance against blackie and cheesema
It is true brother,

SFG accepted 2 year extension of ahmed from the date of self inauguration, so in essence, he has 1 year left.

JL election will take place 6/20/21

which is 2 months before the federal election

This is a win win situation for everyone involved, no more wars against each other. However the plan to completely take back the region from shabaab forces will continue and so is the offense on buale. This is a deal many will not like but ultimately, it saves the region from further bloodshed.

I think N&N is playing chess :)
If they back dated it to two years then they should compensate for the war and the air blockade which they say was illegal.

Everyone that was affected should be compensated.

I am organising a resistance against blackie and cheesema
If they back dated it to two years then they should compensate for the war and the air blockade which they say was illegal.

Everyone that was affected should be compensated.

lol blackie won, but if he rejects the deal he will lose and be labeled as a spoiler.