Farmaajo finally accepted Madoobe as JL President

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The failed cheese was wrong for trying to mess with a lion like Madoobe. Kuckmaajo is a little girl compared to Sheikh Madoobe. It’s funny Failmaajo vs Madoobe turned out how all MX vs Ogaden skirmishes turn out. MX being whipped and running away

Good, now it’s time for Madoobe to focus on uniting all of JL and defeat Alshabab terrorists. The war he had with Farmaajo distracted him from achieving his goals.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
None of these are reputable sources.

We shall see by the end of this month. Madoobe lost my support since he deforested the entire border on our side and hasn't moved on shabaab during his tenure in office. He also should have stayed neutral on the kenyan claim of our territorial waters.

This is merely wishful thinking and desperation on some ppl's part.

:whoo:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
None of these are reputable sources.

We shall see by the end of this month. Madoobe lost my support since he deforested the entire border on our side and hasn't moved on shabaab during his tenure in office. He also should have stayed neutral on the kenyan claim of our territorial waters.

This is merely wishful thinking and desperation on some ppl's part.

:whoo:
Your the only guy I have on ignored looks like your side is cracking
5F064207-BDA9-420A-AB3A-E5463BA559B1.gif

LOOOL, what a loser. His clan died the most, and all of that could have been avoided if he left Ogaden alone. Ogaden won last time the smiling donkey was in villa Somalia. If only these somalis were as ambitious to fix their damn country the way they become ambitious and determined to wipe out Ogaden they would have had a functioning country by now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The art of compromising, no one really likes the end results but it’s for the best of the country. They will both have to work with each other for a better Somalia. :)

LOOOL, what a loser. His clan died the most, and all of that could have been avoided if he left Ogaden alone. Ogaden won last time the smiling donkey was in villa Somalia. If only these somalis were as ambitious to fix their damn country the way they become ambitious and determined to wipe out Ogaden they would have had a functioning country by now.
If only these Somalis? What Somalis? Everyone supports OGs, so beyond that what Somalis?

Its just the OG vs MX if im going to be frank that shits up every thread.

* dont mean one over the other either before someone has an emotional break down*

Last edited:
@embarassing, the Somalis I speak of are all the non Kuumade, starting with your psychotic hawiye clan who started the qabiil war and still wont let Somalia move forward because of their never ending qabyaalad, greed and lust for constant blood shed. If it wastn for your tols evil including the poons this wouldnt have never happened. You should be more upset at them and not me.