Farmaajo finally accepted Madoobe as JL President

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What's the latest with this project. I registered myself and got a certificate but we are still waiting for the plot allocations. Last I heard things were delayed due to politics.
Same here if some agency asks for your money to do it dont fold they are probably scammers :whoa:
I have been to that hotel your right its nice but do you know whats funny, firstly its always empty secondly majority of the workers are Kenyan :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Still the nicest hotel though if AS wasn’t their they could have opened the fence for an Ocean view :mjhaps:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
104115906_3216049961773691_605815994595030420_n.jpg

original.gif

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
I can't except this news, it must be fake news. I was told the gov will not negotiate with Blackie and will send him packing.

reer

VIP
Same here if some agency asks for your money to do it dont fold they are probably scammers :whoa:

I have been to that hotel your right its nice but do you know whats funny, firstly its always empty secondly majority of the workers are Kenyan :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Still the nicest hotel though if AS wasn’t their they could have opened the fence for an Ocean view :mjhaps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Is this what I have to choose from? An ethiopian puppet living in a bunker or a kenyan puppet. The absolute state of our country.

it looks like the government gave a deal to madoobe in such terms he will refuse it hence being labeled as a spoiler. i bet the american generals will visit kismaayo soon.
Farmajo set up a trap for Madobe and he walked right into it. The illiterate madobe has that warlord mentality. He's should've just said he will accept the deal on the condition that SNA withdraw from gedo. Which I know they won't do but he could've used it to keep the IC’s pressure on farmajo. Now all the pressure will be on him

Farmajo set up a trap for Madobe and he walked right into it. The illiterate madobe has that warlord mentality. He's should've just said he will accept the deal on the condition that SNA withdraw from gedo. Which I know they won't do but he could've used it to keep the IC’s pressure on farmajo. Now all the pressure will be on him
What trap from being threatened with cuffs and imprisonment to being allowed to stay without any condition.

This is win win for Madhoobe.

Boon tears :mjlaugh: