Farmaajo Asked About The SSC

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Reason why I’ve focused less on dhulbahante affairs in the FGS and Somalias political stage in general. Guess Somaliland is the go to for the time being so development can take place.

Hows the political situation looking with regard to possible presidential candidates like Koore, who I don’t like to be fair but I support out of clan reasons :francis: @AarHawd_7 @Gucci mane

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
How should've Farmaajo answered that question? It makes sense that he evaded that question since his term is ending soon and his administration clearly had no intention in Dhulbahante deegans!

Buuhoodle has always been controlled by unionist and you could apply for a Somalia passport over there with ease.

The main problem is the countless clans in Sool with their conflicting individuals!
It’s in our best interest to focus mainly on development for the time being, whether that development comes from the capital, SL, Puntland or elsewhere. We shouldn’t focus too much on a man who himself doesn’t have much control of South Somalia to begin with. My 2 cents.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
The biggest anti jlanders aren't even marehan, but dhulos from occupied ssc like nigga save some of that anger for muse jeegaan.:mjkkk:

I can't believe I used blame MJs for abandoning these lot.

You guys were just too smart to see them for who they are really are before we did.
La xawla you've clearly lost your mind if you think some folks who live more than a thousand miles from your Al Shabaab infested region cares about your politics.

Where are these Anti JLers? Dhulos on Sspot are the most calmest users, you never see us having a circle jerking session.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
La xawla you've clearly lost your mind if you think some folks who live more than a thousand miles from your Al Shabaab infested region cares about your politics.

Where are these Anti JLers? Dhulos on Sspot are the most calmest users, you never see us having a circle jerking session.
Ignore him, don’t take anyone on this site seriously to begin with. The only members from the Ogaden clan who understand our political situation to a certain extent is @Teeri-Alpha and @Marsin in my opinion, the other others are delusional.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
For me I noticed that he doesn’t care SSC when he appointed Committee about North and did not included Warsangli and just one Dhulbahante, they were 30 total.
But My Dhulbahante friends still support him.
Faramaajo fool and dumb
I hope people Of SSC Will get Their own State one day.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

I agree that Dhulos on SSpot are calm, but the ones on Twitter could not be further from it. They have been Farmajo's biggest supporters after Marehan and regularly call for the destruction of Puntland and Jubaland.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
It’s in our best interest to focus mainly on development for the time being, whether that development comes from the capital, SL, Puntland or elsewhere. We shouldn’t focus too much on a man who himself doesn’t have much control of South Somalia to begin with. My 2 cents.
You guys needs to move to Kismayo to Badhadhe . We have a lot land there.
Which is better land Than over There.
You guys are good fighters you can protect Waamo.

I am talking about dhulos i come across in real life. They are more interested in the Gedo border and Kenya than the Sland expansion into their ancestoral lands. :kanyehmm:

You guys are good at cheerleading. farmaajo left y'all in the gutter like the orphans y'all are. Good luck homies.:ftw9nwa:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Ignore him, don’t take anyone on this site seriously to begin with. The only members from the Ogaden clan who understand our political situation to a certain extent is @Teeri-Alpha and @Marsin in my opinion, the other others are delusional.
I like Dhulbahante always have I used to think they were the closest non-Absame but you guys became pro-NN and abandoned us for short term gain with Mx half the NN bots were from Sool ask @Yahya :mjcry:
I am talking about dhulos i come across in real life. They are more interested in the Gedo border and Kenya than the Sland expansion into their ancestoral lands. :kanyehmm:

You guys are good at cheerleading. farmaajo left y'all in the gutter like the orphans y'all are. Good luck homies.:ftw9nwa:
Its not so bad it was a short lived moment. I dont think anybodys holding it against them. Cali Khaliif recently had a meeting with the Jefe de Jefe Maadey
2CF31660-9A83-49CD-BED9-BF6A817B95AC.jpeg

What political situation saxibkey?

You guys hated Ogaden to the extend you wanted to shed your blood pretending to fight Kenya in Gedo.

Dhulbahante are a disappointment.

How can they spin out of this shame?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Reason why I’ve focused less on dhulbahante affairs in the FGS and Somalias political stage in general. Guess Somaliland is the go to for the time being so development can take place.

Hows the political situation looking with regard to possible presidential candidates like Koore, who I don’t like to be fair but I support out of clan reasons :francis: @AarHawd_7 @Gucci mane

Ina Cali Koore is a popular candidate within Kulmiye and forwarded himself too become the headman of the ruling party bro. Which would allow him to run for presidency. If Dhulbahante realize theres nothing to gain in Qadaadweyne the Dhulos can vote as a block and maybe even attract HA and HJ votes. Its all possible bro, but Dhulos need to sort themselves out. Many Dhulbahante politicians in Hargeisa already.

If ina Cali Koore doesn’t get the gudoomiye think they will push for a Dhulbahante VP.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

You guys hated Ogaden to the extend you wanted to shed your blood pretending to fight Kenya in Gedo.

If not Allah blessing puntland and Dharawish army. Today all their lands would controlled by Jeegaan.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Didn’t you say you were leaving sspot politics?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I agree that Dhulos on SSpot are calm, but the ones on Twitter could not be further from it. They have been Farmajo's biggest supporters after Marehan and regularly call for the destruction of Puntland and Jubaland.
Twitter in general is a wild place so the blame doesn’t fall on dblocks in particular. I once made an account and saw the Somali side of twitter, it was just non stop exposures and clan bashing from everyone. Left twitter after that and focused on other things.

Trending

Latest posts