Farmaajo Asked About The SSC

GemState

36/21
VIP
Yeah there getting roasted lol. But why are they getting attention this much attention? :ftw9nwa:
I don’t get it.
It's not dhulos specifically, it's all the N&N twitter supporters getting heat. Since a lot of dhulos support N&N, they're getting backlash from it lol.

But tbf, it's deserved, N&N have been cancerous on social media

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Damn. Ferrari from sspot doesn’t like us, what am I gonna do now
:meleshame:
TBH @Ferrari always defended SSC and always showed special love for you guys even on somnet until the whole N&N and CBB show started with his people being targets for reasons many Absame still don't understand. Homeboy always been honest and i personally never seen him attack others or subclans unless his own is attacked markas boowe he taken his folks and Jubalands side in war he is/was fond of SSC and Absame ties hade soo jidho walaalka oo fekerka ka bedel dee:nvjpqts:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Imagine for 30 years sucking off the international community and still no ictiraaf
:hmm:
Imagine having enemy qabil raised their flag in your biggest town :mjlol:

Know your place

4FD4384C-4EC6-45F8-8C4B-D7625F8E9DD4.jpeg

Last edited:
TBH @Ferrari always defended SSC and always showed special love for you guys even on somnet until the whole N&N and CBB show started with his people being targets for reasons many Absame still don't understand. Homeboy always been honest and i personally never seen him attack others or subclans unless his own is attacked markas boowe he taken his folks and Jubalands side in war he is/was fond of SSC and Absame ties hade soo jidho walaalka oo fekerka ka bedel dee:nvjpqts:

I don’t go out of my way to attack anyone unprovoked either

Idc who he supports or doesn’t support tbh, he’s entitled to his own opinion/feelings

:mjlol: As a president of a country you’re supposed to be prepared for such questions and be able to give a satisfactory answer.

N&N supporters from ssc in the mud
1601169829289.png

The biggest anti jlanders aren't even marehan, but dhulos from occupied ssc like nigga save some of that anger for muse jeegaan.:mjkkk:

I can't believe I used blame MJs for abandoning these lot.

You guys were just too smart to see them for who they are really are before we did.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Silly question from people see their Garaad chilling in Hargeisa iyo Garowe. She should direct this question to those Garaads not Amisom office boy in second floor of Villa Somalia.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
How should've Farmaajo answered that question? It makes sense that he evaded that question since his term is ending soon and his administration clearly had no intention in Dhulbahante deegans!

Buuhoodle has always been controlled by unionist and you could apply for a Somalia passport over there with ease.

The main problem is the countless clans in Sool with their conflicting individuals!

Trending

Latest posts