Farmaajo Asked About The SSC

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I said temporarily.
mike-tyson-dumb-quotes.jpg

Temporarily. My nigga @Django back at it in 2 days:drakelaugh::damn::trumpsmirk::deadmanny::dead:

Ignore him, don’t take anyone on this site seriously to begin with. The only members from the Ogaden clan who understand our political situation to a certain extent is @Teeri-Alpha and @Marsin in my opinion, the other others are delusional.

To be honest i have never seen OG attack our Dhulo brothers, if someone attacks you check if he is one of us, if you suspect him, send his details to me and i will confirm if he is one of us,

keep in mind lots of buuns come in here which i have chased just 3 in the 1 month who pretend to be OG/MJ to cause beef between harti and also between harti and absame

keep in mind the buun was trained by the KGB and are langab masters of deception, lies and propaganda, notice how they are so obsessed with creating fake accounts and then attempt to create beef amongst us

Well go back

Forgive some of our Og and Mj cousins, they are pissed farmajo lied to dhulo and used them against OG in gedo

but thats just a few, i believe insha Allah our dhulo cousins have seen how the buun in xamar stabbed them in the back and they will rise up, karbash i-door and cut of from so called fake somalia and look after their own interest,

look at how dhulo die for somali0nimo yet every president spits in their face

please tell dhulo to say to hell with somalinimo and focus on khaatumo interest first and then work on creating a state if galnus can be create dkhaatumo does not have to have 2 full gobal

then make peace and alliances with your OG cousins and use them to get support

you already built a dry port to DDS, we need more dhulo waking up and saying to hell with somaliland and somalia and burn them down

dhulo is a very brave fighter, they died 70% of their man power just to defend somaliness and to save isaaq from becoming a gaal

dhulo is the best harti fighter, yall just need a leader who is ruthless and puts somaliland on a leash like you used to won them for centuries

bring back the greatness of dhulo when they spat on the face of all somalis from isaaq to mudug and karbash all tribes

i hope yall will get a great leader, dhulo can easily create khaatumo in 1 year if united, isaaq bribes dhulo fearing them, MJ fear them deep down,

i want to see a 2 harti state as i want sharaf for our harti brothers and its in my interest as an Absame to have 2 harti states as i am surrounded by enemies, 100 million raw meat eaters and so many somali clans hate me, i need 2 harti states who work with me in defence, economcis, i need yall man, the more friends the better and buun has gone to the dark side and is hawiye in culture and poltics

buun is a naag that has been married by hawiye, i need 2 harti state sxb and insha Allah dhulo will bring back the darwish mind set when they karbashed their enemies

Vive Le Khaatumo/SSC

Ducking Buun, he refused to answer her question

i hope our dhulo brothers see what marehan truly is, an enemy of khaatumo and should abandon all support for this buun with immediate affect

wake up brave sons of Darwish, you once ruled all somalis and karbashed world super powers, surely your carry the lions of your forefathers in your own loins

dhulo united can easily wipe out somaliland in 3 days since dhulo is a very very brave fighter , dhulo is very ruthless in warfare, great great fighters but need a great leader

not ferrari but ogaden.:fittytousand:

anyone who is anti dhulos got my support, inconsequential today, but not the day I make it all the way to the top as the undisputed leader/ugaas of ogadenians everywhere.:russsmug:

As the now former Ugaas of somalispot, i relinquish my crown to my cousin Ferrari, but please brothers, be gentle on our kahatumo cousins, its just a few odeys who farmajo bribed to send a few sons,

Ugaas Ferrari, I pass thee crown on to you, lead they people gloriously, and may you forever karbash buuns and be gentle to our dhulo cousins for all kablalax has truly abandoned them, we are our brothers keeper

marry a dhulo qalanjo and create a Sayid number 2 to lead and unite our cousins,

giphy.gif

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Forgive some of our Og and Mj cousins, they are pissed farmajo lied to dhulo and used them against OG in gedo

but thats just a few, i believe insha Allah our dhulo cousins have seen how the buun in xamar stabbed them in the back and they will rise up, karbash i-door and cut of from so called fake somalia and look after their own interest,

look at how dhulo die for somali0nimo yet every president spits in their face

please tell dhulo to say to hell with somalinimo and focus on khaatumo interest first and then work on creating a state if galnus can be create dkhaatumo does not have to have 2 full gobal

then make peace and alliances with your OG cousins and use them to get support

you already built a dry port to DDS, we need more dhulo waking up and saying to hell with somaliland and somalia and burn them down

dhulo is a very brave fighter, they died 70% of their man power just to defend somaliness and to save isaaq from becoming a gaal

dhulo is the best harti fighter, yall just need a leader who is ruthless and puts somaliland on a leash like you used to won them for centuries

bring back the greatness of dhulo when they spat on the face of all somalis from isaaq to mudug and karbash all tribes

i hope yall will get a great leader, dhulo can easily create khaatumo in 1 year if united, isaaq bribes dhulo fearing them, MJ fear them deep down,

i want to see a 2 harti state as i want sharaf for our harti brothers and its in my interest as an Absame to have 2 harti states as i am surrounded by enemies, 100 million raw meat eaters and so many somali clans hate me, i need 2 harti states who work with me in defence, economcis, i need yall man, the more friends the better and buun has gone to the dark side and is hawiye in culture and poltics

buun is a naag that has been married by hawiye, i need 2 harti state sxb and insha Allah dhulo will bring back the darwish mind set when they karbashed their enemies

Vive Le Khaatumo/SSC

> Buuntrahamwe: an hunter gatherer like militia group in parts of Ghetto and Galmuran.

Buunsborough: a mud hut town with corregated indigo roofs reside by Buuntrahamwaz

Buuntradamus: a philosopher, foreteller and decipher of the Buuntrahamwe deceptions and sophistory:samwelcome::trumpsmirk:

> Buuntrahamwe: an hunter gatherer like militia group in parts of Ghetto and Galmuran.

Buunsborough: a mud hut town with corregated indigo roofs reside by Buuntrahamwaz

Buuntradamus: a philosopher, foreteller and decipher of the Buuntrahamwe deceptions and sophistory:samwelcome::trumpsmirk:

Buun-Tology - the study of the mindset of the wild buun barbarian creatures

Buunus Beta Omega - a star that has lost its glory and exlpoded and is now a mere heavy radioactive super nova

Buun- Unit- a crime unite dedicated to keep buuns form killing each other in gedo just like the UK's trident designed to deal with black on black crime

Buun-fication -when buuns create an excuse why they dont achieve their goals

Buun-competence - When buuns pick wild crazy unrealistic out of touch with reality leaders like moalimu who says he will be dinning in Nairobi but instead is being bombed

Buun-dentistry -the study of buun teeth and why they are abnormally small like a child despite looking like an adult

@Dharbash @Neron

I want 4 qalanjo wives supplied to @Ferrari , he will produce a Sayid progeny for yall, best of both worlds, a Sayid 21st century to put some ignition on our dhulo cousins

:whew: Imagine 4 gorgeous Dhulo wives, so many Sayids dhulo will be ruling east africa in 2 generations

it will be the Dhulo Millennium

1601193867724.png

The biggest anti jlanders aren't even marehan, but dhulos from occupied ssc like nigga save some of that anger for muse jeegaan.:mjkkk:

I can't believe I used blame MJs for abandoning these lot.

You guys were just too smart to see them for who they are really are before we did.

Since when were Dhulbahante a JL/Ogaden boogeyman?
:heh:
Delusional nigga

Also I don’t know why people expect much from a leader who:

- allows KDF to kill his people
- allows Ethiopian troops to kills his people
- allows America to make it a drone playground with many civilian casualties
- still hasn’t secured the capital city let alone the entire southern region with the most well equipped SNA in the last two decades

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why you acting like you ever shot a bullet for a Dhulbahante cause? :pachah1:

Reerkan way isla weynyahiin wallee:ftw9nwa:
MJ blood spoil because of Dhulbahante in Sool with other Darood clans. That's fact no one can deny it. But traitors like cali khalif sell his people to jeegaan, They are now still in this misery. They should understand SSC is dead. Sanaag people stop using Maakiir and join PL. They should do the same to finish this dilemma.:stopit:

Ina Cali Koore is a popular candidate within Kulmiye and forwarded himself too become the headman of the ruling party bro. Which would allow him to run for presidency. If Dhulbahante realize theres nothing to gain in Qadaadweyne the Dhulos can vote as a block and maybe even attract HA and HJ votes. Its all possible bro, but Dhulos need to sort themselves out. Many Dhulbahante politicians in Hargeisa already.

If ina Cali Koore doesn’t get the gudoomiye think they will push for a Dhulbahante VP.
The once feared dhulbahante now have individuals as Ina Cali Koore representing them no wonder why dhulb are divided and taken advantage of politically.

It should be more funny when farmajo considers returning to office and run for presidency again with this cognitive challenges.