Farmaajo Asked About The SSC

B483BA9C-4A25-4B8C-8C54-C9BD9644774B.jpeg
:deadpeter:

He is lowkey Pro Somaliland :mjkkk::damn::dead:

Not lowkey, openly.

He met with Muuse Biixi behind closed doors and has clearly made deals in return for Dirta Waqooyi votes.

He also sent SSC militias to Gedo to fight for Marehan instead of training and arming them to free their deegaan from pro-SL dhulos.

The only people who didn't see his plans are Dhulos, they were blinded by "his mama is one of us".

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
I agree that Dhulos on SSpot are calm, but the ones on Twitter could not be further from it. They have been Farmajo's biggest supporters after Marehan and regularly call for the destruction of Puntland and Jubaland.
Twitter is a chaotic place and extremely toxic but the average Dhulo in Somalia uses Facebook and you'll never see them insult or call for the destruction of other Somali states.

It's like saying MJ are Somalidiid because majority of you guys on this site and Twitter occasionally belittle other Somalis and believe in a non existent movement (PIM).

Also I don’t know why people expect much from a leader who:

- allows KDF to kill his people
- allows Ethiopian troops to kills his people
- allows America to make it a drone playground with many civilian casualties
- still hasn’t secured the capital city let alone the entire southern region with the most well equipped SNA in the last two decades

has backstabbed his reer Abti. Farmajo is or was a complete waste of time. He has no ideology. Did not fix any problems neither did he have any objective. The man came with no concrete ideas. Nada

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Since when were Dhulbahante a JL/Ogaden boogeyman?
:heh:
Delusional nigga
He is talking about some who pro N&N and against Ahmed Modaabe.
Remember when Absame spoke person few months ago had press conference and Dhulbahante why you don’t like us and against?
He spoken person in DDS, NFD , jubaland.
He is Ugaas , I cannot remember His name.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Also I don’t know why people expect much from a leader who:

- allows KDF to kill his people
- allows Ethiopian troops to kills his people
- allows America to make it a drone playground with many civilian casualties
- still hasn’t secured the capital city let alone the entire southern region with the most well equipped SNA in the last two decades
I am glad you realized that Farmaajo is wimpy, and useless And qabiilist.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Forgive some of our Og and Mj cousins, they are pissed farmajo lied to dhulo and used them against OG in gedo

but thats just a few, i believe insha Allah our dhulo cousins have seen how the buun in xamar stabbed them in the back and they will rise up, karbash i-door and cut of from so called fake somalia and look after their own interest,

look at how dhulo die for somali0nimo yet every president spits in their face

please tell dhulo to say to hell with somalinimo and focus on khaatumo interest first and then work on creating a state if galnus can be create dkhaatumo does not have to have 2 full gobal

then make peace and alliances with your OG cousins and use them to get support

you already built a dry port to DDS, we need more dhulo waking up and saying to hell with somaliland and somalia and burn them down

dhulo is a very brave fighter, they died 70% of their man power just to defend somaliness and to save isaaq from becoming a gaal

dhulo is the best harti fighter, yall just need a leader who is ruthless and puts somaliland on a leash like you used to won them for centuries

bring back the greatness of dhulo when they spat on the face of all somalis from isaaq to mudug and karbash all tribes

i hope yall will get a great leader, dhulo can easily create khaatumo in 1 year if united, isaaq bribes dhulo fearing them, MJ fear them deep down,

i want to see a 2 harti state as i want sharaf for our harti brothers and its in my interest as an Absame to have 2 harti states as i am surrounded by enemies, 100 million raw meat eaters and so many somali clans hate me, i need 2 harti states who work with me in defence, economcis, i need yall man, the more friends the better and buun has gone to the dark side and is hawiye in culture and poltics

buun is a naag that has been married by hawiye, i need 2 harti state sxb and insha Allah dhulo will bring back the darwish mind set when they karbashed their enemies

Vive Le Khaatumo/SSC
You are absolutely right.
Ogaden love Dhulbahante because of Sayid, how they fought against British. They lost so many people.
I never met Ogaden/ Absame who doesn’t like Dhulbahante. Only recently after Farmaajo, that some Dhulbahante start being against jubaland and supported Farmaajo.
One day I was arguing this Mareexaan guy about jubaland and Madoobe and my Dhulbahante friend supported him and he was against Madoobe.
Dhulbahante has minister position and MP jubaland.
In Qawee is adviser of Ahmed Madoobe.
They have everything in jubaland, I don’t understand why some are against.

I dont Know whether to laugh or cry honestly, the people of SSC are being used as a pawn to keep those in the north in check everytime the FGS has a problem with them, this state will never come it fruition because only SOME dblocks want it, warsangelis are pro PL and you got other isaaqs in that region too, me personally judging how the current coward president tried to destroy us having another harti state wouldnt be so bad to politically be on our side. But reer poney you heard it from the man you supported just come back to Puntland you have the most seats in there already.

Since when were Dhulbahante a JL/Ogaden boogeyman?
:heh:
Delusional nigga
u ain't no boogeyman, don't flatter yourself. :mjkkk:
it's just weird seeing some kashmiri nigga who needs jeegaan permission to build in his ancestral lands so worried about Gedo and who should control it.

I'd consider suicide if I ever needed permission from a zuu.maali to build in my ancestral lands.

As the now former Ugaas of somalispot, i relinquish my crown to my cousin Ferrari, but please brothers, be gentle on our kahatumo cousins, its just a few odeys who farmajo bribed to send a few sons,

Ugaas Ferrari, I pass thee crown on to you, lead they people gloriously, and may you forever karbash buuns and be gentle to our dhulo cousins for all kablalax has truly abandoned them, we are our brothers keeper

marry a dhulo qalanjo and create a Sayid number 2 to lead and unite our cousins,

giphy.gif

:ftw9nwa:
Ugaas keep the crown, it's restricting and I cannot play nice.

:salute:

u ain't no boogeyman, don't flatter yourself. :mjkkk:
it's just weird seeing some kashmiri nigga who needs jeegaan permission to build in his ancestral lands so worried about Gedo and who should control it.

I'd consider suicide if I ever needed permission from a zuu.maali to build in my ancestral lands.

Idk what you’re smoking to think I need anyone’s permission to build on my land

Weird seeing a Darood nigga claim Hawiye subs as part of his family and congratulating him for gaining a PM position meant for Hawiye..

Keep begging for relevance and saying “I don’t like” to people who don’t care about you son

Idk what you’re smoking to think I need anyone’s permission to build on my land

Weird seeing a Darood nigga claim Hawiye subs as part of his family and congratulating him for gaining a PM position meant for Hawiye..

Keep begging for relevance and saying “I don’t like” to people who don’t care about you son
:gucciwhat:

now u wanna argue you can build on LA without muse jeegaan who murdered so many dhulos?

alright man. i think ur trolling me now.