Faraxh Which Nationalities are you Attracted to???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's much appreciated that you were the only one to mention Somali girls only, ignoring the beauty of 194 other countries. @Alt-Right-Cushite, you failed the test. :gaasdrink:You can take your big booty out in the cold. Dalmoor just came for your crown.
Proud of y'all Somali girls... ain't no one choosing other girls when there is a somali girl:rejoice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dalmoor

Is it LWB (Love Without Borders)? Now, you are speaking like a “mujahid”. professor @yaanyuur will be happy educating you. bravo
It wasn't about that one only..hence I added the borders in the end... There were two things I was talking about:manny: and to make it fit into one sentence, I had to have a FANBOY, hope the professor got my message

Last edited:
This is SomaliSpot nigga. You gotta rep yo set and clown the f*ck outta them niggas who are dissin you fam. You gotta buck up, or shut the f*ck up. You gotta go in and rip a muthafucka in this place man.

Sxhb @YourBroMoe, you are right I have been getting soft wallahi people left and right have been dissing me. Wallahi I remember when i first came to this site I was swinging right and left putting people in their place. I think it's because I have been quiet lately and haven't had any activity that were very alt-right... "ish". No more I say, I am done I remember i took an oath that when i came to this site that i would lead a jihad :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:against all these degenerate. Which includes( BLM/Feminist supporters, We wuz arabs botty, We wuz slaves and Madow botty clappers, Somaliland seccionist, Raw meat eater, Madow/Bantus, also Liberal Cucks..)and every degenerate who stands against Somaliweyn and purity.

Also @abdiwarrior I hate everyone who is not Somali I do not worship no white pigskin I want to see their down fall. I am a Somali Nazi filled with hate toward all races except mines. Also I am not a Bum who lives off Sxhb I go to University and I am currently hopeful to get my Degree in Computer Science. If you want to know more about me go to my Introduction Thread where I introduce myself.
Here I'll post a link
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/hi-new-member-here.50743/

@sophisticate Yes my Somali Queen I have failed the Somali Alt-Right Movement I think i need to go to Mount Samalle and Meditate. Also dont blame me Sxhb I do not know much about Somalia but i am looking to learn. You are my sensei Remember Give me advice so I can reclaim my crown as King of Somalia.

As for now I think i'll go listen to some much needed Somaliweyn pump up music the Somali throne awaits me.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sxhb @YourBroMoe, you are right I have been getting soft wallahi people left and right have been dissing me. Wallahi I remember when i first came to this site I was swinging right and left putting people in their place. I think it's because I have been quiet lately and haven't had any activity that were very alt-right... "ish". No more I say, I am done I remember i took an oath that when i came to this site that i would lead a jihad :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:against all these degenerate. Which includes( BLM/Feminist supporters, We wuz arabs botty, We wuz slaves and Madow botty clappers, Somaliland seccionist, Raw meat eater, Madow/Bantus, also Liberal Cucks..)and every degenerate who stands against Somaliweyn and purity.

Also @abdiwarrior I hate everyone who is not Somali I do not worship no white pigskin I want to see their down fall. I am a Somali Nazi filled with hate toward all races except mines. Also I am not a Bum who lives off Sxhb I go to University and I am currently hopeful to get my Degree in Computer Science. If you want to know more about me go to my Introduction Thread where I introduce myself.
Here I'll post a link
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/hi-new-member-here.50743/

@sophisticate Yes my Somali Queen I have failed the Somali Alt-Right Movement I think i need to go to Mount Samalle and Meditate. Also dont blame me Sxhb I do not know much about Somalia but i am looking to learn. You are my sensei Remember Give me advice so I can reclaim my crown as King of Somalia.

As for now I think i'll go listen to some much needed Somaliweyn pump up music the Somali throne awaits me.

That turned out better than I expected. @Alt-Right-Cushite f*ck em up fam!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Somalis
Latinas
Eritreans
Only a few ethipians
Cape verdeans
I dont think white Europeans are attractive

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He had me at Cushite.:siilaanyolaugh: Darn, my naivete.

:ayaanswag: What do you like about ̶m̶e̶, I mean us?
Well, I could've omitted adding you into the group... Since I think and hope you're Somali, I thought it will be a good idea to add you...or you don't wanna be included in that list:hmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Alt-Right-Cushite to cleanse you of those sins. We must journey to Las Geel - the site of ancestral cave paintings. I haven't decided on your challenge for redemption. Will you face the Somali equivalent of the League of Shadows? Or will you get something easy like a dehydration-induced vision quest? :farmajoyaab:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@Alt-Right-Cushite to cleanse you of those sins. We must journey to Las Geel - the site of ancestral cave paintings. I haven't decided on your challenge for redemption. Will you face the Somali equivalent of the League of Shadows? Or will you get something easy like a dehydration-induced vision quest? :farmajoyaab:
@Alt-Right-Cushite make a replica of the caves in your room and post it here. f*ck dat mission fam!

I will take you on your quest my Sensei @sophisticate I will even do the 12 labours of Hercules(or Samalle) to reclaim my throne of Somalia.

Alt

This is your first (potentially) platinum thread and we are assisting you achieve that, why would you like it to be derailed into qabiil and ethnicity bashing and thereby moved to other forums? Be vigilant to keep it clean and don’t fall for baits Sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts