Faraxh Which Nationalities are you Attracted to???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to be taken to a doctor before you embarrass the Somali diaspora
How :umwhat:what the f*ck have I said. That has embarrass the diaspora I have been nothing but a reasonable chap. Also get off my thread or contribute uff walahi I hate Somalis like you that look for likes sxhb stop fishing for like by making fun of me. Your not slick you weirdo. Either contribute or get out:camby:

How :umwhat:what the f*ck have I said. That has embarrass the diaspora I have been nothing but a reasonable chapter. Also get off my thread or contribute uff walahi I hate Somalis like you that look for likes sxhb stop fishing for like by making fun of me. Your not slick you weirdo. Either contribute or get out:camby:
I bet you live in your mom's basement and use the computer all day you bum.

nationalities from the Horn, North Africa, Mediterranean, South america and Hispanic Caribbean islands (Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Cuba) :banderas::diddyass:

How :umwhat:what the f*ck have I said. That has embarrass the diaspora I have been nothing but a reasonab. Also get off my thread or contribute uff walahi I hate Somalis like you that look for likes sxhb stop fishing for like by making fun of me. Your not slick you weirdo. Either contribute or get out:camby:
This incel is dreaming of all the girls he would get
You wouldn't even get a xalimo you nacas
Okay why are you obsessed with me sxhb are you a qanis. I am sorry sxhb I don't go that way post nationalities or leave yaab walahi

he looks Arab he can get them
images.jpeg

I can see the resemblance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts