Faraxh Which Nationalities are you Attracted to???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My breakdown is based on geographical regions.

Continent: Africa
East Africa:

Somalia: No real need to explain.

West Africa:

Cameroon: Met a couple in university. Had me tbh. Great bodies. Cute faces. Killer eyes.

South Africa:

South Africa: Solely for the fact that they're multicultural tbh. Not much difference imho.

North Africa:

Morocco: Egypt was a close second.

Continent: Asia
Far East Asia:

Japan: On average, they're better looking than Chinese and Korean women in my honest opinion. However, since China has a lot more ethnic groups, when looking at it from that angle, they'd win, due to some of their ethnic groups being better looking.

South Asia:

Sri Lanka: A hot Tamil woman generally beats out a hot Indian, Pakistani, etc woman. Better bodies. Better skin. Better faces. Etc.
(I generally don't rate South Asians, although most of the women who've liked me were either South Asian or Asian -_-)

South East Asia:

Vietnam: Better bodies, by far. Face game isn't that different from other countries.

Middle East:

Jordan: Arabs from the Levant are superior in looks than that of the Gulf. Out of those, I've met a couple of Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqis. Out of those, the ones from Jordan were the best looking.

Central Asia:

Iran: Persians. All I gotta say really.

Eurasia:

Russia: Turkey is a close second.

Continent: Europe

Scandinavia:

Sweden: Personal preference tbh.

East Europe:

Serbia: These women are hot af man.

British Isles:

Ireland: Red heads add something different to the table.

Mediterranean:

Spain: Personal preference tbh.

Inner Europe:

Not my cup of tea, but I guess French women or Germans... Idgaf tbh.

Continent: North America:

Mexico: USA could win due to diversity, but I like Latinas.

Continent: South America:

Brazil: Personal preference. Columbia and Argentina are also good picks.

Finally, out of all the islands left over:

Panama: Seem like fun women to me.
Panama is not an island

Muji

VIP
My breakdown is based on geographical regions.

Continent: Africa
East Africa:

Somalia: No real need to explain.

West Africa:

Cameroon: Met a couple in university. Had me tbh. Great bodies. Cute faces. Killer eyes.

South Africa:

South Africa: Solely for the fact that they're multicultural tbh. Not much difference imho.

North Africa:

Morocco: Egypt was a close second.

Continent: Asia
Far East Asia:

Japan: On average, they're better looking than Chinese and Korean women in my honest opinion. However, since China has a lot more ethnic groups, when looking at it from that angle, they'd win, due to some of their ethnic groups being better looking.

South Asia:

Sri Lanka: A hot Tamil woman generally beats out a hot Indian, Pakistani, etc woman. Better bodies. Better skin. Better faces. Etc.
(I generally don't rate South Asians, although most of the women who've liked me were either South Asian or Asian -_-)

South East Asia:

Vietnam: Better bodies, by far. Face game isn't that different from other countries.

Middle East:

Jordan: Arabs from the Levant are superior in looks than that of the Gulf. Out of those, I've met a couple of Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqis. Out of those, the ones from Jordan were the best looking.

Central Asia:

Iran: Persians. All I gotta say really.

Eurasia:

Russia: Turkey is a close second.

Continent: Europe

Scandinavia:

Sweden: Personal preference tbh.

East Europe:

Serbia: These women are hot af man.

British Isles:

Ireland: Red heads add something different to the table.

Mediterranean:

Spain: Personal preference tbh.

Inner Europe:

Not my cup of tea, but I guess French women or Germans... Idgaf tbh.

Continent: North America:

Mexico: USA could win due to diversity, but I like Latinas.

Continent: South America:

Brazil: Personal preference. Columbia and Argentina are also good picks.

Finally, out of all the islands left over:

Panama: Seem like fun women to me.

Just say the whole world

Polish. I never understood why my white friends were into them when their own white women were objectively better looking. It's an acquired taste

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
For my beautiful Abdis:

1. Reer Galbeed
2. Djibouti
3. Somaliland + Khaatumo
4. Puntland
5. Hirshabelle
6. Galmudug
7. Central Somalia
8.Konfur Galbeed
9. Jubbaland
10. NFD
I could break it down into Somali diaspora but that would be divisive. :browtf: Everyone knows how territorial Somalis are about their hoods.

Muji

VIP
Nvm. Kodeen ain’t slickback.

I highkey thought it might be him but it wasn’t.

Also I found out he disappeared. He a family guy now. Hopefully he is doing well being a good dad. Dude was really chill

He was studying :vo3yidw:
Then he went straight to being a dad :uCkf6mf:

How does that happen

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Get off my thread you cuck:camby:you and @abdiwarrior ruin this thread wallahi why does everyone. Have it our for me all i wanted was to find have a good first thread, but nooooo!!!! shit why did i make this thread about what these darn ashy abdi's liked.:wtfdis:
This is SomaliSpot nigga. You gotta rep yo set and clown the f*ck outta them niggas who are dissin you fam. You gotta buck up, or shut the f*ck up. You gotta go in and rip a muthafucka in this place man.

Status
Not open for further replies.