Faraxh Which Nationalities are you Attracted to???

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
You included columbians who look no different than Mexicans.
“Genetic research with over 60,000 blood tests and 25 variables, determined that the average Colombian(of all races) has an admixture of 70% European, 20% native Amerindian and 10% African ancestry.”

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
“Genetic research with over 60,000 blood tests and 25 variables, determined that the average Colombian(of all races) has an admixture of 70% European, 20% native Amerindian and 10% African ancestry.”
Wow, I didn’t know that. All Latinos ( Mexicans, Peruvians, Hondurans, Salvadorians ) I met look the same

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Haye As Faraxh the son of Samalle I shall use the arts of the noble geeljires to pinpoint where this magnificent beast. On the way there through this journy down the depth of hell I met some of these so called degenrates who have turned their backs on Somalinimo.

The first of these I met were the BLM/Feminist Xaarlimoos who's weapons of choice we throwing "two fiery apples" of death at me. When running out of there projectiles of "two fiery apples of death" they would spit out deadly poisonous feces that would melt your face off.

The second of these degenerates that I meet where the Arab booty clappers and Somali-land secessionist there weapon of choice. Was barrels of oil being thrown at my head, but with my geeljire ninjitsu i was able to successfull dodge their attack and put an end to their booty-clapping.

The third and last of these degenerates I met where the liberal degenerate they sang a sweet tune of all lives matter, every race getting along, and the kumbayah nonsense. Also not to mention they are reason for all these degenerates spawning due to being passive cucks. They were a difficult foe to deal with due to sweet mesmerizing sirens but snap backing to reality i was able to slay these degenerate cuck beast!!!

Finally after a long hard battle i was able to arrive to the Lake of Assal, there I met the Elusive bird. To capture I first laid out some treat like camel milk and some Hennessy. I then played some sweet tunes from my Oud.

What is my next labour @sophisticate

Why did you give the legendary bird goon juice? :nahgirl:

:bell: Moving on...
Task 3 -

Just off the coast of Zelia is a huge mansgrove bearing strange fruit.
It's not you're ordinary tree. Everyman that's dared to touch it has been electrocuted. As the myth has it, it was once a beautiful woman. Cursed by a magician for playing with the feelings of the town's men. She's still salty. Can you blame her she floats alone in the sea?

How will you get her to grant your request? And drop the fruit into the palm of your hand.

Sxhb your insult are getting old and worn out. Come up with something more witty or creative also most incels are not Nazi. Majority of them are miskeens who hate women. Also what do you mean scream at my mom from basement. If I did that in my house I would surely be a homicide case. Somali Hooyo are not like white moms I never even heard of an incel abdi???? Wierd but it's cool I noitced people who I straight up don't like are posting on my forum shit like @Lamiis. What do you want you half breed. Seriously how is your get two ratings just for @ing someone. Walahi we got a bunch of thirsty faraxh who are trying to please these xalimoo who don't even like them??

Also @abdiwarrior star wars is lit it even has a female lead. So does that mean females are also incel. This means xalimoo are incels.
You just prooved you were a incel
:mahubowtf:

World

VIP
Wow, I didn’t know that. All Latinos ( Mexicans, Peruvians, Hondurans, Salvadorians ) I met look the same
Interesting

I think cadaan women have the best physique to be honest, like they are naturally have some muscle but not not much. Same with Arabs. They’re not too flabby you know, but they are still soft. And when they’re skinny, they still can have big boobs.

Indian women have the worst physique since they’re too flabby and fat with a protruding belly, even when skinny.

Somali women are nice when they’re slim, but they don’t carry weight too well since it’s all flabby and soft fat.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My personal preferences for women list are.

1. Somali
  2. Ethiopian/Eritrean
  3. Colombian
  4. Brazilian
  5. Armenian
  6. Morrocan
  7. Algerian
  8. Argentinan
  9. Scandinavian
  10. I know it's not a nationality but I find mulatto women hot.

My breakdown is based on geographical regions.

Continent: Africa
East Africa:

Somalia: No real need to explain.

West Africa:

Cameroon: Met a couple in university. Had me tbh. Great bodies. Cute faces. Killer eyes.

South Africa:

South Africa: Solely for the fact that they're multicultural tbh. Not much difference imho.

North Africa:

Morocco: Egypt was a close second.

Continent: Asia
Far East Asia:

Japan: On average, they're better looking than Chinese and Korean women in my honest opinion. However, since China has a lot more ethnic groups, when looking at it from that angle, they'd win, due to some of their ethnic groups being better looking.

South Asia:

Sri Lanka: A hot Tamil woman generally beats out a hot Indian, Pakistani, etc woman. Better bodies. Better skin. Better faces. Etc.
(I generally don't rate South Asians, although most of the women who've liked me were either South Asian or Asian -_-)

South East Asia:

Vietnam: Better bodies, by far. Face game isn't that different from other countries.

Middle East:

Jordan: Arabs from the Levant are superior in looks than that of the Gulf. Out of those, I've met a couple of Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqis. Out of those, the ones from Jordan were the best looking.

Central Asia:

Iran: Persians. All I gotta say really.

Eurasia:

Russia: Turkey is a close second.

Continent: Europe

Scandinavia:

Sweden: Personal preference tbh.

East Europe:

Serbia: These women are hot af man.

British Isles:

Ireland: Red heads add something different to the table.

Mediterranean:

Spain: Personal preference tbh.

Inner Europe:

Not my cup of tea, but I guess French women or Germans... Idgaf tbh.

Continent: North America:

Mexico: USA could win due to diversity, but I like Latinas.

Continent: South America:

Brazil: Personal preference. Columbia and Argentina are also good picks.

Finally, out of all the islands left over:

Panama: Seem like fun women to me.
so basically like the whole world?

Sxhb your insult are getting old and worn out. Come up with something more witty or creative also most incels are not Nazi. Majority of them are miskeens who hate women. Also what do you mean scream at my mom from basement. If I did that in my house I would surely be a homicide case. Somali Hooyo are not like white moms I never even heard of an incel abdi???? Wierd but it's cool I noitced people who I straight up don't like are posting on my forum shit like @Lamiis. What do you want you half breed. Seriously how is your get two ratings just for @ing someone. Walahi we got a bunch of thirsty faraxh who are trying to please these xalimoo who don't even like them??

Also @abdiwarrior star wars is lit it even has a female lead. So does that mean females are also incel. This means xalimoo are incels.
Out of all the members you choose to @ me just so you get my attention :lolbron: well there you go. Tu as mon attention. Happy? Spread the jecel don’t be a xaasid .

Out of all the members you choose to @ me just so you get my attention :lolbron: well there you go. Tu as mon attention. Happy? Spread the jecel don’t be a xaasid .
Haye I will:birdman:

@DilacBilaash @Knowles @Lamiis @Hammond @TekNiKo @kobe @South Cushitic @Lostbox @D2HUM8L31NE

I see y'all have a bone to pick with me all of y'all are not slick but it is understandable considering some of the fucked shit i said towards some of yall. Other need to hop off the bandwagon cause seriously if catch any of y'all slipping up that will be the end for you degenerates:fredo:

Seriously though i am not an incel far from it sxhb i love women and women love me, also i noticed this thread became qashin when y'all joined. Whats up with faraxh bashing?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending