Faramajo the traitor

And that's their plan.
But that only means the more stories they debunk in Villa Somalia the more positive reputation Farmajo receives from it. So keep them lies coming. Every Geeljire back home has a cell phone and they all listen to the news. The support for N&N is growing because you're playing an important role in it. You're a N&N bot and you don't even know it lol.
Keep spreading lies, we'll debunk it and the people who enjoy the truth will easily change alliances due to your constant report on fake news. Keep those fabrications coming. You're only damaging your credibility and helping my support grow:dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Whats you reason for supporting farmajo. :5hcpspq:
Debunked stories

giphy.gif

Sort of like Biden supporters having a little fun with trump voters today lol. I personally think farmajo is coming back but I do realize there’s also possibility that he won’t and we get a new president. In any event, will you support who ever is elected? :)
As it stands, he's your president. He sanctioned my people, food and medicine couldn't get to my people for years all because of his rift with JL president, wasn't even ethical enough to not punish innocent civilians just to get to him, and even worse, he's failed to oust him meaning all that suffering he impose on my people was in vain. That's unforgivable.
but go on Mr. positive, sing me another song of how we should tuck each other to bed.

He's also the biggest liar, he never did quarter of the things he promised to do.

Every explosion that happened in xamar, he never once paid any condolences to the Somali people but let one Ajanabi person die in their country he's quick to send condolences.
No offense but that's a given, most political promises align with the people's hope but are frankly impossible when we are such a poor country.

Somalia government is controlled by Al Shabab so it doesn't matter what tribe sits on the kursi. The leaders in Villa Somalia all work with Al Shabaab and when there's a late payment ans terms are not met an explosion happens. The government even uses shabab against eachother. What a cluster f#ck of madness:noneck:

Trending

Latest posts