Faramajo the traitor

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You are just supporting this dyslexic man cause he is from the same tribe as you. Didnt know you were a tribalist. You make me SICK.
Haha, resorting to name calling once I came with the receipts. No, I don't support Farmajo due to qabil. If it was due to qabil, then your in for a big shocker. He is 10x better then a bunch of hasbeens, the current opposition list "stinks". And FYI, your salty that I came with receipts that places everything you say as "BULLSHIT"

What next, say that its all a lie, they are being threatened behind our backs, blah blah blah.

:kanyeshrug:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Haha, resorting to name calling once I came with the receipts. No, I don't support Farmajo due to qabil. If it was due to qabil, then your in for a big shocker. He is 10x better then a bunch of hasbeens, the current opposition list "stinks". And FYI, your salty that I came with receipts that places everything you say as "BULLSHIT"

What next, say that its all a lie, they are being threatened behind our backs, blah blah blah.

Stop praising the puppet.

Mogadishu is were they tahrib from 89% of the youths because theres no jobs, and the daily explosions.

In SL and Djibouti majority have family in the diaspora like the UK and france so we support our own families that way, they dont need to tahrib anywhere honey.

Xamar has the most opportunities despite the safety issues and people are far less likely to tahriib as they have both jobs and support. I will leave you to your delusions you need help. :icon lol:

I have yet to see one single legitimate criticism against Mr. Farmaajo's policies .

most of his critics here have one thing in common. they don't like him for the simple fact that he is not from their clan ,
for some reason, they believe that only "their clan" has the right to lead Somalia and Somalis .
they suffer from delusionalism and false sense of superiority , they truly believe they are superior to other Somalis .

and yeah , I'm not MX ,
I'm just a peaceful " Somalia first " Laangaab :westbrookswag:

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Stop praising the puppet.
From, "Farmajo is a traitor" to "Stop praising the Puppet". Just firm the L and take it on the chin, nothing will happen.

The truth is that, you don't hate him for his actions, you hate him cause it is a "trend". Same with Trump. It is a trend to "hate" now? Or your a qabalist now?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Xamar has the most opportunities despite the safety issues and people are far less likely to tahriib as they have both jobs and support. I will leave you to your delusions you need help. :icon lol:
I worked as a support person for somali refugees and they were all from Mogadishu this was from 2018 - 2019, i am not delusional. I speak facts.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have yet to see one single legitimate criticism against Mr. Farmaajo's policies , .

most his critics here have one thing in common. they don't like him for the simple fact that he is not from their clan ,
for some reason, they believe that only "their clan" has the right to lead Somalia and Somalis .
they suffer from delusionalism and false sense of superiority , they truly believe they are superior to other Somalis .

This has nothing to do with tribe.

I worked as a support person for somali refugees and they were all from Mogadishu this was from 2018 - 2019, i am not delusional. I speak facts.

74% of people in SL are unemployed and 90 % are reliant on remittance money. Whatever you may or may not have experienced don't change the statistics. This is much lower in Xamar. :kanyeshrug:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This has nothing to do with tribe.

giphy.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I don't support Farmaajo because he is my clan kulahaa, this is comical Walaahi. :mjlol:Then what else is there to support him for? Because repainting a 1972 stadium with a Norwegian aid money is not a good reason.

Let us not act all noble and tribe-free when it is only his tribe on this forum that praise him.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I don't support Farmaajo because he is my clan kulahaa, this is comical Walaahi. :mjlol:Then what else is there to support him for? Because repainting a 1972 stadium with a Norwegian aid money is not a good reason.

Let us not act all noble and tribe-free when it is only his tribe on this forum that praise him.
Oh how naive you are. Miskeen. There is no friends in politics, just permanent interest. Why would I support a nigga cause we share the same abtrisi 5 or 6 generation ago? Tribalism goes out of the window when it comes to self interest.

When it comes to tribe and qabil, you would be in for a big shock mate. Keep wearing them tribal glasses, I would want to see these two back in power. Then you would be screaming "Ar Farmajo ii geeya:mjlol:"

1611235942210.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Oh how naive you are. Miskeen. There is no friends in politics, just permanent interest. Why would I support a nigga cause we share the same abtrisi 5 or 6 generation ago? Tribalism goes out of the window when it comes to self interest.

When it comes to tribe and qabil, you would be in for a big shock mate. Keep wearing them tribal glasses, I would want to see these two back in power. Then you would be screaming "Ar Farmajo ii geeya:mjlol:"

View attachment 167220

Aabo Kacaaniste, there's 12 other candidates who happen to be more educated and are politicaly savvy than your autistic Adeer, but I guess you dont want to give them a chance because they don't share the same tribe as you, you are pathetic qabyaaliste and you ain't fooling no one.:camby:

doesn't matter whether it's fake news or real news as long as it destroys farmajoos reputation it's good news.:5hcpspq:

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Aabo Kacaaniste, there's 12 other candidates who happen to be more educated and are politicaly savvy than your autistic Adeer, but I guess you dont want to give them a chance because they don't share the same tribe as you, you are pathetic qabyaaliste and you ain't fooling no one.:camby:
Let see now. 14 candidates. 7 are hasbeen, 7 are underdogs. What you deem as "Political Savvy" is just short term acumen. They all come under the same "political council". Take off your woeful glasses and smell the goddamn coffee. Who represents them all, Sharif Shiekh Ahmed. Not HAK, not Hassan Shiekh. Miskeenka Farmajo was too humble to y'all. Markaa waad ogaan laheyd waxaad ku hoos nooshahay. Whenever shit goes downhill, you scream #PIM, so who is the qabayalliste, me or you khiyaali boy :kanyeshrug:

reer

VIP
Let see now. 14 candidates. 7 are hasbeen, 7 are underdogs. What you deem as "Political Savvy" is just short term acumen. They all come under the same "political council". Take off your woeful glasses and smell the goddamn coffee. Who represents them all, Sharif Shiekh Ahmed. Not HAK, not Hassan Shiekh. Miskeenka Farmajo was too humble to y'all. Markaa waad ogaan laheyd waxaad ku hoos nooshahay. Whenever shit goes downhill, you scream #PIM, so who is the qabayalliste, me or you khiyaali boy :kanyeshrug:
2020 most of gedo joined the farmajo camp. 3 years in his term. the mucaarad started banging the drums of qabyaalad during the abdishakur fiasco.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Mogadishu is were they tahrib from 89% of the youths because theres no jobs, and the daily explosions.

In SL and Djibouti majority have family in the diaspora like the UK and france so we support our own families that way, they dont need to tahrib anywhere honey.

:mybusiness::sass1:
People will say anything nowadays smh
giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
doesn't matter whether it's fake news or real news as long as it destroys farmajoos reputation it's good news.:5hcpspq:
And that's their plan.
But that only means the more stories they debunk in Villa somalia the more positive reputation Farmajo receives from it. So keep them lies coming. Every Geeljire back home has a cell phone and they all listen to the news. The support for N&N is growing because you're playing an important role in it. You're a N&N bot and you dont even know it lol.
Keep spreading lies, we'll debunk it and the people who enjoy the truth will easily change alliances due to your constant report on fake news. Keep those fabrications coming. You're only damaging your credibility and helping my support grow:dead:

Last edited:
Farmaajo is a terrible leader even for somalis standards but i wouldnt resort to fake news to sully his name, he's already doing a darn good job of that himself with the way he's running the gov.

Trending

Latest posts