Faramajo the traitor

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You mean American soldiers stationed in Iraq or Kuwait? :mjlol: That's a wrong example, you should compare them to the recruits in American cities which don't use phone during training. And are only given phone access as a privilege very few times or at the end of their training. I will also add that 2000 mums are not protesting, I think you should understand why.
Something in the milk is not clean. The truth shall come out.

This election is dragging on! I wanna laugh one last time at the bots here and kick them while they're down, heartbroken and confused all at the same time.:mjkkk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
In a age of information, giving out fake news is despicable. First Turkey, Libya and now Ethiopia. Working overtime to spread fake news. Cajib.

Hassan Shiekh sold maids to Saudi Arabia, no major backlash. Fake News about Farmajo, "He is a traitor, scammer, tuug, whatnot". All sought of fake news to feed the gullible people. What is the true intention behind this farce?

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This election is dragging on! I wanna laugh one last time at the bots here and kick them while they're down, heartbroken and confused all at the same time.:mjkkk:

Sort of like Biden supporters having a little fun with trump voters today lol. I personally think farmajo is coming back but I do realize there’s also possibility that he won’t and we get a new president. In any event, will you support who ever is elected? :)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You mean American soldiers stationed in Iraq or Kuwait? :mjlol: That's a wrong example, you should compare them to the recruits in American cities which don't use phone during training. And are only given phone access as a privilege very few times or at the end of their training. I will also add that 2000 mums are not protesting, I think you should understand why.

Look at this lying ass Oromo,In America inmates had access to tablets with internet and phones and your telling me an Army recruit don't have an access to a phone or can't facetime?:draketf: only Soda, coffee, sex and ciggrates are considered contraband for a military trainee in most countries of the world.

Maybe no phone applies if you were in the Huuraale ragtag terrorists of the Ghetto,phone is not allowed kulahaa.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I support the Fake News drama being directed at Farmaajo. You fight fire with fire, magaciisa ka xumeeya as much as possible Aabihii wasaha.

@Manafesto posted his DUI offence in the 80s, nigga doesn't even look like a drinker but he must be downing daily shots of Whiskey to ignore what's going on around him :pachah1:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I support the Fake News drama being directed at Farmaajo. You fight fire with fire, magaciisa ka xumeeya as much as possible Aabihii wasaha.

@Manafesto posted his DUI offence in the 80s, nigga doesn't even look like a drinker but he must be downing daily shots of Whiskey to ignore what's going on around him :pachah1:

Check out the salary discrepancies of Xabashmaajo when he had the DOT compliance job lol.

He earned salary was only 27k a year in 2011 which is basicly below the poverty line, this is also the same year his three bedroom house was facing the secon forcolcusre,

Thank God, S.S baa ceebta u asturay and nominated for a PM spot, we all know Farmaajo was fired on his 9th month and poor guy went back to his old job at the DOT and his salary plummeted unlike any government job I have ever seen, suspicious asf.:kanyehmm:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
In a age of information, giving out fake news is despicable. First Turkey, Libya and now Ethiopia. Working overtime to spread fake news. Cajib.

Hassan Shiekh sold maids to Saudi Arabia, no major backlash. Fake News about Farmajo, "He is a traitor, scammer, tuug, whatnot". All sought of fake news to feed the gullible people. What is the true intention behind this farce?

Why would mothers lie and be on the face of social media talking about how their children are missing? I can not take you serious. This video i watched was made in xamar and is circulating on social media atm.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The issues in the North is not the fault of the South. That's a complete lie after all you've isolated yourself for 30 years and have very corrupt politicians. That's for you guys to deal with and to stop playing the blame game. If things were going so well in the North then you wouldn't have remained in the diaspora. :snoop:
You do realize somali government has the authority to give us indepdence and they are stopping us landers.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why would mothers lie and be on the face of social media talking about how their children are missing? I can not take you serious. This video i watched was made in xamar and is circulating on social media atm.
Why would the mother lie? What a silly question. There are many factor and reasons why a person can lie. I couldn't care less if you take me serious or not. The facts are clear, the hoyos have contact with their kids, few opposition wants to spin this out of control. And anyways, social media can have many fake stories

For 3 years straight ?with no contact with family? 🙃
So, your telling me that there was war in Ethiopia for 3 years, get the basic information right. Abiy wasn't even in power for 3 years, how could they have been missing in Ethiopia for 3 years? The Tigray conflict didn't even start till 2 months ago :kanyehmm:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Why would the mother lie? What a silly question. There are many factor and reasons why a person can lie. I couldn't care less if you take me serious or not. The facts are clear, the hoyos have contact with their kids, few oppositions wants to spin this out of control. And anyways, social media can have many fake stories

So, you're telling me that there was war in Ethiopia for 3 years, get the basic information right. Abiy wasn't even in power for 3 years, how could they have been missing in Ethiopia for 3 years? The Tigray conflict didn't even start till 2 months ago :kanyehmm:

She has a gun pointed to her head. This lady is being forced to say this or she would be killed. she is scared to death.

Faramajo is a dictator.
:fittytousand:

You do realize somali government has the authority to give us indepdence and they are stopping us landers.

I never said anything about independence and there is a long list of reasons why many are against it. Instead of blaming the South for your issues focus on improving your region if you care as much as you claim you do. :mjkkk:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I never said anything about independence and there is a long list of reasons why many are against it. Instead of blaming the South for your issues focus on improving your region if you care as much as you claim you do. :mjkkk:
Our regions are safe alhamdulillah, you didn't hear about monthly explosions, how about the federal government shares the money that goes in their city and pockets.

Uno

Our regions are safe alhamdulillah, you din't hear about monthy explisions, how about the federal government shares the money that goes in their city and pockets.

Inshallah we will have safety at last, thanks for the regards. Must be nice saying this comfortably in the diaspora whilst 1000s of your kin do tahriib from there peaceful regions. I thought this thread was about the evils of Farmaajo? You're starting to sound like a fan of his . :reallymaury:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Inshallah we will have safety at last, thanks for the regards. Must be nice saying this comfortably in the diaspora whilst 1000s of your kin do tahriib from there peaceful regions. I thought this thread was about the evils of Farmaajo? You're starting to sound like a fan of his . :reallymaury:
Mogadishu is were they tahrib from 89% of the youths because theres no jobs, and the daily explosions.

In SL and Djibouti majority have family in the diaspora like the UK and france so we support our own families that way, they dont need to tahrib anywhere honey.

:mybusiness::sass1:

Trending