Farah tells Fiancee he’s sponsoring his cousin as his “wife”

Immigration fraud is never good. Desperate situations make people do desperate things. I tell my relatives when they ask me to sponsor them, you can do well back home if you want to make a difference in your life.

If she won’t let you bring your relatives over because she’s insecure, get rid of her. She’s a crazy woman! Run for it man ,run while you can
Run Away Donald Glover GIF by Childish Gambino

She is not complicit in it though. Has nothing to do with her and unless she or the wife report it the government will never know. It’s common thing and not a big deal. Both me and my sister has sponsored people
Fake marriages are absolutely haram. It’s 50% of the deen and not something we should play with.

Easy for you to say when you’re born in the west but if you were back home and had the opportunity you’d change your thinking real quick
I understand but I’d find another way to help and would do it as much as I can. Dunya is 2 days, no point in angering Allah. Especially with something that’s considered half the deen.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I did it with my male cousin. But it was only a fiance visa

He moved to Australia for job opportunities and he is aqoon so he has to support his mother and his siblings

Immigration fraud is never good. Desperate situations make people do desperate things. I tell my relatives when they ask me to sponsor them, you can do well back home if you want to make a difference in your life.
Why would your relatives want to come to America if they have JUST as much opportunities than those in the West?

Why is a lot of our economy made up mostly of remittance?

Why would they be desperate? I thought you said people back home have just as much access to financial independence?

Very common thing,

But if I was her, I would be very careful.

She should postphone the wedding.

The 'cousin' could very well be the 1st wife. You can't put much past a lot of people these days.

Once the cousin comes, she will easily find out what exactly her relationship is to him. Until then, she shouldn't risk it.
Nope nope nope. This is what happened to me while pregnant. I kid you not. I even got pstd reading this cause I remember how stressed it made me that he would even suggest this.

But my husband at the time was honest and said he planned to marry her and that he wanted her to live with us.

This is a sign from Allah swt. Our magnificent ruler will show us things that may stress us and may seem to be a negative thing, but wlalahi it’s a Godsend and a sign to leave.

I was pregnant while this happened. She doesn’t seem to be, and she can get out.

I almost miscarried hearing this news from him cause he fought with me about it, and kept asking about bringing these women, and alhamdillah, Allah swt is good to me that I now have my child with me now.

He fought with me when I refused, and he kept asking multiple times. He asked to bring two different women, one he said he loved and both were his best friends.

Ladies, if your husband suggests this… please look into it, ask questions, and try to trust he has good intentions, but be smart. The other ladies I know who beileved it and went along with it… guess what ?

When that “cousin” came, he left the wife for her.
I know way too many women and men this happened to.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I understand but I’d find another way to help and would do it as much as I can. Dunya is 2 days, no point in angering Allah. Especially with something that’s considered half the deen.
Hows it haram when the legality of marriage in regards to secular Western governments dont even solidify an Islamic marriage?
Nope nope nope. This is what happened to me while pregnant. I kid you not. I even got pstd reading this cause I rembewr how stressed it made me that he would even suggest this.

This is a sign from Allah swt. Our magnificent ruler will show us things that may stress us and may seem to be a negative thing, but wlalahi it’s a Godsend and a sign to leave.

I was pregnant while this happened. She doesn’t seem to be, and she can get out.

I almost miscarried hearing this news from him, and alhamdillah, Allah swt is good to me that I now have my child with me now.

Ladies, if your husband suggests this… please look into it, but make plans to leave. The other ladies I know who beileved it and went along with it… guess what ?

When that “cousin” came, he left the wife for her.
I know way too many women and men this happened to.
You do realise if hes married/marrying her and leaving first wife wouldnt he have to pay for her sponsership? He also has to be economically responsible for her for 3 years.

Its a big taking on so he probably is cheating lol.

She is not complicit in it though. Has nothing to do with her and unless she or the wife report it the government will never know. It’s common thing and not a big deal. Both me and my sister has sponsored people
Jaydaan sir, we know there are plenty of people in our community who do this for good reasons and sponsor people so they can come and work and send money to support their

But theare people, who will say it’s their “cousin” they wanna bring over and it turns out to be a another wife or one they plan to be with.

I’ve seen it happen a lot of times.
She should ask more questions and do her best to trust him, but if he shows signs that he is planning something different with this cousin… she knows what to do.

Hows it haram when the legality of marriage in regards to secular Western governments dont even solidify an Islamic marriage?

You do realise if hes married/marrying her and leaving first wife wouldnt he have to pay for her sponsership? He also has to be economically responsible for her for 3 years.

Its a big taking on so he probably is cheating lol.
Probably ? He flat out told me he loved her and that was his best friend and that he wanted her to come and live with us.
He at first said it was his best friend… who was MARRIED herself, and how much she hates her husband… and he would tell me he wanted to help her escape him and how she can live with us…

But then the more he asked about it. I asked him if she was more than a best friend and he said that this was a woman he loved and that she’s such a good friend, he wants to help her.

When my abo asked him about it, he admitted he wanted to marry her when she came.

He clearly didn’t know about the consequences of coming here, being sponsored by me and then try to bring someone himself and the financial responsibilities that come with it.

Mind you he was in Africa during this time, asking me about it.

Very common thing,

But if I was her, I would be very careful.

She should postphone the wedding.

The 'cousin' could very well be the 1st wife. You can't put much past a lot of people these days.

Once the cousin comes, she will easily find out what exactly her relationship is to him. Until then, she shouldn't risk it.
Angelina it clearly says that he’s bringing her as a wife.
And smart, she should postpone the wedding and any children with him. She shouldn’t also lend him any large amounts of money as well, as I had a cousin lend her husband money as he claimed that he needed help back home with his family, as they was struggling.

My cousin being miskeen and trusting lend him the money and guess what ? He was sending it to some woman over there the whole time to get their house ready and was planning on marrying her.

Hmm I would be too ashamed to ask him to cancel. We are not married we’re not married that would be too much to ask I would walk away instead.
Smart, just walk away. I was pregnant while asked this… and he told me straight up he wanted to make her another wife.

Some of us are given signs and it may be shocking, but it can be a life saver in the end.

His “cousin” that he needs to sponsor is A LOT. You can’t petition anyone that isn’t your spouse or sibling. He would’ve said if he was sponsoring her as a fake sibling but even then sometimes they require blood tests or proof. He will do it as a spouse.

You don’t think that’s sus? They are gonna be legally married
:mjohreally:
I wish a nigga would try that on me.
This hapoens a lot. There are people who sponsor for genuine good reasons, but there are plenty, both men and woman who will sponsor a “cousin” and later you will find out it’s a wife or husband.

I have both male and female relatives this has happened to.

This actually happened to my uncle a few years ago, the poor guy. He brought his much younger wife here and she asked him to sponseher “relative” so he can work and support the family instead of my uncles wife… and guess what ?

She left my uncle for this “cousin” of hers and got with him.
If this is real, and this is giving her second thoughts, she should leave and not be involved in this nonsense.

Trending