Farah tells Fiancee he’s sponsoring his cousin as his “wife”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What does this have to do with the conversation. Who is talking about hormones? Who is talking about polygamy?

Stop behaving slow and stick to the conversation. It sounds like your brain and hormones are all muddled up as to be frank i'm confused as to how what you're saying has anything to do with the conversation.

mrlog

VIP
What does this have to do with the conversation. Who is talking about hormones? Who is talking about polygamy?

Stop behaving slow and stick to the conversation. It sounds like your brain and hormones are all muddled up as to be frank i'm confused as to how what you're saying has anything to do with the conversation.

I'd postpone the nikkah, tell him to bring his cousin first because I'm sure he'd have to travel to Ethiopia/Kenya to complete the process. Then observe the dynamics very closely when he brings her, for a good 6 months, before I proceed with our marriage. It's good to help family out.

No, he is 'supposedly' merely trying to sponsor a cousin.

If he isn't then he is a liar and is trying to decieve a girl and her family he isn't even married to.

Stop trying to justify disgusting behavior using biological essentialism theories. You're not an animal. You can conduct yourself with honor as a man.

You're really trying to use a man's T-levels and hormones to justify lying to a girl and her wali and hoodwink them into giving their daughter.

Don't @ me and I won't @ you. I can't take these haywaan dumb comments.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
No, he is supposedly merely trying to sponsor a cousin.

If he isn't then he is a liar and is trying to decieve a girl he isn't even married to.

Stop trying to justify disgusting behavior using biological essentialism theories. You're not an animal. You can conduct yourself with honor as a man.
"merely trying to sponsor his cousin" kulahaa. does he think his fiance is dumb? hes likely married to her or going to marry her if he is doing sponsorship.

@Amina99

Or you talking negative as towards me ? Ima bit confused by the comment ?

I don’t mean to make my ex sound bad, but this story literally brought back what he would ask me and what not. Difference was that he was honest with his intentions. But he was young and it was long ago, and inshaAllah, he’s change for the better.

"merely trying to sponsor his cousin" kulahaa. does he think his fiance is dumb? hes likely married to her or going to marry her if he is doing sponsorship.
As I said in previous comments. I’ve seen this happen personally with both men and women. It happens to my Miskeen uncle who sponsored his wife, and she then asked him to help her sponsor her “cousin” and once he came ? She left with him across the country, but to be fair my uncle is in his 60s and this woman was close to my age. Still doesn’t justify what she did.

Trending

Latest posts