Farah Maliim says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minority"

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFD leader Farah Maliin "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minority in Somaliweyn"

Faarax Macaalin says it like it is. Ethnic Somalis are pretty much fucked in the near future. What makes this worse is how oblivious as a people we are to this:

Never thought I'd see a Siyaasi weyn say it outright bluntly like this but I've got to give it to him.

He shied away from the Bantu code word though , I guess it would've sparked a more controversial subject. He says walaalehin Kenya Ka yimid though sometimes as a nice little compromise lol

My Allah help us as a people.

What do you guys think of this? How do we tackle this? what can we do about it? How bad is the threat?

Please no trolling or self haters.

Somalis are on the verge of self-extinction, and we're oblivious to this ugly truth. In the name of "tolerance" and "compassion" we are opening our doors to foreign migrants, and allowing them to displace us from our own land.

Somalis as an ethnic group will cease to exist, while we have self-hating scum like Unionist and Abdi-Johnson applauding from the sidelines.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They are colonising us through sheer numbers. Even dire dhabe is Oromo city.

I disagree with you geeljire about Madow somalis though. They aren't a threat to us and I consider them somalis. I think if you meet a few you'll change your mind about them.

Somalis are on the verge of self-extinction, and we're oblivious to this ugly truth. In the name of "tolerance" and "compassion" we are opening our doors to foreign migrants, and allowing them to displace us from our own land.

Somalis as an ethnic group will cease to exist, while we have self-hating scum like Unionist and Abdi-Johnson applauding from the sidelines.
Its not even tolerance! Since the same people advocate for us being tolerant are being intolerant towards us our belief our culture our right to freedom of associaton and our right to Self preserve & protect our interests . Compassion for who? Us? certaintly not.

They want us to sit here and throw flowers at people who at any given oppurtunity would stab us in the back.

They are colonising us through sheer numbers. Even dire dhabe is Oromo city.

I disagree with you geeljire about Madow somalis though. They aren't a threat to us and I consider them somalis. I think if you meet a few you'll change your mind about them.

They bantus are a existential threat to our survival as people, our culture our identity our ethnic make up and our ownership of our land. Bantu originated from parts of west africa originally and they managed to expand in almost the whole continent, basically they only got the horn left so we're fucked, having somali bantu's in our soil will simplify the bantu expansion process in the horn as well.

I dont consider them somali, no one is going to redefine what it means to be somali. If you dont come from somalias 4 major clans you are not somali.

Even dire dhabe is oromo city you say. Imagine the whole south central somalia being Bantu city in the next coming years.

Then add the blood bath and violence that will emerge out of having them there.

Its not even tolerance! Since the same people advocate for us being tolerant are being intolerant towards us our belief our culture our right to freedom of associaton and our right to Self preserve & protect our interests . Compassion for who? Us? certaintly not.

They want us to sit here and throw flowers at people who at any given oppurtunity would stab us in the back.

I agree.

We don't have millions of Somalis settling in Tanzania, Mozambique, Malawi and other Bantu countries while displacing the local native population from their homeland are we? So who's being intolerant? Us or them? We're advocating to be left alone, to be allowed to have our own little corner of Africa and create a nation-state that allows Somali culture/heritage to flourish.

Africa would be far better as a continent if we actually allowed diversity; true diversity to flourish in the continent. Africa's landmass is over 30 million square kilometers and there's more than enough space for all of us to live side-by-side while actually building a prosperous continent. And it doesn't start with forcing different ethnic groups to live together and share a country. That's not "tolerant" nor is it "compassionate".

These people are anti-Somali, period.

U

uncleruckus

We have been going at Mach 10 speed for self destruction for a very long time, i knew this from a very young age and people call me a self hater when i tell them Somali's are doomed, i say this because i am a realist cos i know it takes a very very long time of hard work and resilience and alot of sacrifices to rebuild the Mother land, but how can one do that when we are a nation who can't swallow our own pride and see thing's for the way they are we are a shell of our former self's held back by ancient thought patterns and belief's and i am not talking about religion i repeat this is not a attack on religion belief's is a broad word, anyway belief's are what makes a person to be what he/she is one thing i noticed is us youngster's don't question our elder's nor do we challenge them as if they are going to be there for ever holding our hand's ? look at for example the qabyaalad is at a all time high among the diaspora and i'm like we are supposed to be the future ? when we can't even free our self's from the chains that had our elders as prisoners, dadkeeyna dhibaato faroo badaan ba heysoo yes we are going to be the minority in the not too distant future unless we regroup immediately, very sad state of affairs and the problem's for our people keep accumulating on a daily basis at breakneck speed, to top that of we are surrounded by very hungry lion's that are looking to feast on our carcasses smh smdh.

Somalia is located on the Horn of Africa, at the crossroads of major shipping/trading routes and is located in a very strategic location. You don't think that the Arabs/Bantus/Habashis/Europeans and others wouldn't love to have a piece of Somalia?

You don't think they wouldn't jump on the first chance they can get to take what's rightfully ours?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They bantus are a existential threat to our survival as people, our culture our identity our ethnic make up and our ownership of our land. Bantu originated from parts of west africa originally and they managed to expand in almost the whole continent, basically they only got the horn left so we're fucked, having somali bantu's in our soil will simplify the bantu expansion process in the horn as well.

I dont consider them somali, no one is going to redefine what it means to be somali. If you dont come from somalias 4 major clans you are not somali.

Even dire dhabe is oromo city you say. Imagine the whole south central somalia being Bantu city in the next coming years.

Then add the blood bath and violence that will emerge out of having them there.

South Central is what? Madow don't live in Mudug or galgadud. They live in small numbers in hiran. We outnumber the Madow and cadcads. Most of them are like the reer xamar and don't even want to intermarry with us. They have their own subculture and they are wadani!

I appreciate your somalinimo walalo but don't scapegoat Madow for our problems.

South Central is what? Madow don't live in Mudug or galgadud. They live in small numbers in hiran. We outnumber the Madow and cadcads. Most of them are like the reer xamar and don't even want to intermarry with us. They have their own subculture and they are wadani!

Bullshit. I was in Garoowe and Galkacyo just several years ago and I seen a significant number of them. I even briefly stayed in Bosaso and I seen large numbers of Bantu foreigners as well.

You must not be clocked into the situation that exists right now in Somalia.

P.S. No one is scapegoating anyone. We recognize the fact that the current chaos that exists in Somalia is the fault of the Somali people alone. However, this does not give anyone a license to rob Somalis of their god-given right to a nation of their own. We Somalis are an ancient people, and it makes no good sense to sacrifice our ethnic/cultural homogeneity in the name of "tolerance".

But who cares about the South and Puntland though?

Everything @Uncleruckus said is the unadulterated truth. It's fairly obvious Somali culture and the modern nation state are incompatible. The ruling class are all Western educated and yet they're still xoolo. Reform Somali culture and maybe we can save ourselves, but that won't happen. TIA as they say

South Central is what? Madow don't live in Mudug or galgadud. They live in small numbers in hiran. We outnumber the Madow and cadcads. Most of them are like the reer xamar and don't even want to intermarry with us.

Im guessing you haven been to somalia. like said in the video they actually have displaced the natives down south. Somalis run away from their countries and the Madows stay. Rahanweyn has already accepted half the Bantu population into their clan system. You will see nothing but Bantu half breeds walking around down south.

They have their own subculture and they are wadani!

Wadani , Perhaps but not in the way you think. They do lectures and write books saying how they are the original somalis and how we ethnic somalis are foreigners mix breeds. Why are they claiming us and claiming ownership of our culture ,land & identity.

If they got their proud sub culture?

Scapegoat Madow LOOOL what problems? for them killing us, stealing our land, claiming our identity and outnumbering us?

i didnt blame Madow i blamed naive somalis like you not the Madows. You give Madows the incentives and they will bounce back to tanzania in a minute

U

uncleruckus

What are you talking about small in numbers ? they were small not long ago now there number is up to a million and above, and not only that there belief is that they welcomed us into the horn of africa and that we are not originally from east of africa.

U

uncleruckus

Everything @Uncleruckus said is the unadulterated truth. It's fairly obvious Somali culture and the modern nation state are incompatible. The ruling class are all Western educated and yet they're still xoolo. Reform Somali culture and maybe we can save ourselves, but that won't happen. TIA as they say

do you think the rest of the country will be left untainted it don't matter how much us northern people distance our self from the south and the rest, once they are done with those places they are coming for the northern part too open you're eyes.

Trolliing FAAAIIILL!!:russ:

Nucleus will never be able to answer the question as to why they claim our identity? Why do they claim to be something they're not? They're not Somali yet they take on the Somali label, and then they even claim that they're the original inhabitants of the Horn of Africa!

Are you not paying attention?

do you think the rest of the country will be left untainted it don't matter how much us northern people distance our self from the south and the rest, once they are done with those places they are coming for the northern part too open you're eyes.

You fucking Pessimist!! :idontlike:

Oh, I was just joking. I'm cool with Bantus, Oromos and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.