Farah Maliim says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minority"

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Ill admit Ive never been to somalia. I'm going to xamar and lower shabelle in 2016. I'll get back to you then.

However,I have plenty of family in South somalia, I havent heard of any complaints about the Madows. I also have met a few them, that prof eno guy is not representative of their views.

U

uncleruckus

Take that sadistic crap somewhere else. :camby:

The very fact that you didn't get what i was saying implies you didn't know what i was getting at, look at the big picture kid instead of dismissing every thing and all thing and seeing everything in your way as the absolute truth of it all and be all, your basically saying the south can be affected but the rest of the country can't be affected where do you get this logic from ? ii meecney elaborate your self sxb.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Nucleus will never be able to answer the question as to why they claim our identity? Why do they claim to be something they're not? They're not Somali yet they take on the Somali label, and then they even claim that they're the original inhabitants of the Horn of Africa!

Are you not paying attention?
Have you met one who says this?

I was speaking to one from xamar and she was mentioning how a lot of somali women marry gulf Arabs who are black. She thought it was ironic that they are basically the same people yet somali people discriminate her kind and put the gulf ones on a pedestal. They know their origins and they arent ashamed of it either.

The very fact that you didn't get what i was saying implies you didn't know what i was getting at, look at the big picture kid instead of dismissing every thing and all thing and seeing everything in your way as the absolute truth of it all and be all, your basically saying the south can be affected but the rest of the country can't be affected where do you get this logic from ? ii meecney elaborate your self sxb.

I hear ya!

i read what you wrote , its same bull i hear from simple minded people who still source our problems being qabil based. I have many times argued against it. I am very open minded to logical constructive discussions.

But not Recycled popular opinions people try to push as fact.

The simle fact that i made this topic proves how im looking at the big picture and the long future.

The only thing somali people need is a true Somali centric leader and a revolution.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
He's also right about Somalis lying to ourselves regarding numbers. We are no more than 12-13 million people in the whole region.

Have you met one who says this?

I was speaking to one from xamar and she was mentioning how a lot of somali women marry gulf Arabs who are black. She thought it was ironic that they are basically the same people yet somali people discriminate her kind and put the gulf ones on a pedestal. They know their origins and they arent ashamed of it either.

1. Yes I have met plenty who've said this. They've taken on the Somali label.

2. I would assume that these Somali women are poor and are marrying rich Gulf Arabs who are Black. You might look at it as racial, but there's definitely an economic incentive here. Gulf citizens are universally provided with government benefits and they have access to plenty of opportunities

I hear ya!

i read what you wrote , its same bull i hear from simple minded people who still source our problems being qabil based. I have many times argued against it. I am very open minded to logical constructive discussions.

But not Recycled popular opinions people try to push as fact.

The only thing somali people need is a true Somali centric leader and a revolution.

Bro, you're not paying attention to what he's saying. He's saying the exact same thing you're saying, I don't understand why you're disagreeing with him. You don't think that Bantu migrants won't find their way to Berbera, Bosaso, Qardho, Hargeisa and other Northern cities? They're already in Bosaaso as we speak, in large numbers so what UncleRuckus is saying is completely true.

Bro, you're not paying attention to what he's saying. He's saying the exact same thing you're saying, I don't understand why you're disagreeing with him. You don't think that Bantu migrants won't find their way to Berbera, Bosaso, Qardho, Hargeisa and other Northern cities? They're already in Bosaaso as we speak, in large numbers so what UncleRuckus is saying is completely true.

Not really saaxxib

who can't swallow our own pride and see thing's for the way they are we are a shell of our former self's held back by ancient thought patterns and belief's and i am not talking about religion i repeat this is not a attack on religion belief's is a broad word, anyway belief's are what makes a person to be what he/she is one thing i noticed is us youngster's don't question our elder's nor do we challenge them as if they are going to be there for ever holding our hand's ? look at for example the qabyaalad is at a all time high among the diaspora and i'm like we are supposed to be the future ? when we can't even free our self's from the chains that had our elders as prisoners, dadkeeyna dhibaato faroo badaan ba heysoo yes we are going to be the minority in the not too distant future unless we regroup immediately, very sad state of affairs and the problem's for our people keep accumulating on a daily basis at breakneck speed, to top that of we are surrounded by very hungry lion's that are looking to feast on our carcasses smh smdh.

our problems are Qabil and culture and say f*ck you to your elders you primitive backwards people.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Ok inshallah South somalia will be safe and prosperous soon and you guys won't have to see them in qardho or hargeysa.:francis:

Bielsa

VIP
The Somali government will do jack shit about the demographic problem. They don't care. The only people who care are people like us. So unfortunately I don't see a way out. The demographic change will overwhelm us and we will be taken over.

All these solutions about giving Bantus incentives to leave are nice but it has to be efficiently done by the Somali government, but we know the Somali politicians will not acknowledge there is a problem, and even if they do they will not spend a dime to fix the problem.

I'm not usually a pessimistic person but if nothing changes then we will be a minority in the coming century.

There's nothing we can do about this issue.

Expect us to have violent wafare blood bath like tutsi and hutus as well as the total destruction of our countries revival and social cohesiveness.

Even the tragedies and atrocities associated with racial differences in racist countries have been exceeded by the tragedies and atrocities among people with clashing cultures who are physically indistinguishable from one another, as in the Balkans or Rwanda.

Wont even mention india & pakistan, and today Hindus vs Muslims.

Bielsa

VIP
There's nothing we can do about this issue.

Exactly what I said as well.

For it to be fixed there needs to be a serious effort from a state level. And Somali politicians are useless pieces of shits that would rather line their own pockets than fix this problem.

The Somali government will do jack shit about the demographic problem. They don't care. The only people who care are people like us. So unfortunately I don't see a way out. The demographic change will overwhelm us and we will be taken over.

All these solutions about giving Bantus incentives to leave are nice but it has to be efficiently done by the Somali government, but we know the Somali politicians will not acknowledge there is a problem, and even if they do they will not spend a dime to fix the problem.

I'm not usually a pessimistic person but if nothing changes then we will be a minority in the coming century.

The only way out of all our problem is unless a Somalicentric Revolution takes place.

Exactly what I said as well.

For it to be fixed there needs to be a serious effort from a state level. And Somali politicians are useless pieces of shits that would rather line their own pockets than fix this problem.

I'd like to think of a future wealthy Somalia, that is willing to give them reparations under 1 circumstance, that they leave Somalia all together. Maybe that will be the solution to their growing numbers, unlike African Americans they can get pinpointed to where they came from.

155rpfm.jpg

Maybe it will be the end finally to the Jerer victimization era.

Of course the Madhibaan come first and deserve reparations. The way we throw the word Midgaan around. lol.That is sure to cause some psychological damage.

For this to happen we do need a revolution,

Credits: RoobleAlwaliid

U

uncleruckus

Not really saaxxib

our problems are Qabil and culture and say f*ck you to your elders you primitive backwards people.

instead of looking at it in a objective manner, you started nit picking certain thing's i wrote ie qabill and where did i say we should say f*ck you to our elder's don't put word's into my mouth, this reply you gave just indicates you have too much of a simplistic view i said we should challenge our elders in a respectful healthy debate, your basically saying no to nature in it self when you don't want to face up to the reality the young always takes places of the old not vice versa, it's a fact the old way's of our people don't mesh nor work in our current times, as for culture yes certain thing's in our culture need to be refined, your attitude is the same attitude that the elders have which is holding back the whole of the country human being's who are too afraid of change, in a fast pacing world that is ever changing i cherish certain aspect's of my culture like hidaayo yo dhagaan and etc, and then there are other aspects of our culture that i do not like, anyways don't nit pick what i write to suit your self interests when i mentioned more then qabill and culture, we as whole face problem's that are to many to mention may it be bantus who are rapidly growing in numbers or our resources being sold of for penny on the dollars and etc etc, it seems our people can't seem to find a neutral ground they have to swing from one extreme to the other trying to point fingers and say aah yes this our problem if we only solve this issue the country will become better, no it won't because there are a million other problem's that is still hindering us from that ever so illusive peace and stability that our people crave, by the way Somalia need's a Somali centric leader you must have forgotten that we somali's suffer from a Anaa Amir wa antha Amir complexion every body want's to be the captain of the boat they all want to be the leader and president of the country, we already had many Somali centric leaders but now more then ever we need more then a Somali centric leader anyway's that's it for now.

It doesn't matter.

Ethnic Somalis say they have Arab daddies. Ethnic Somalis claim their music is Arab and language is Arab. Ethnic Somalis beg Arabs and beg to be one.

This ethnic group died a long time ago. It no longer exists. A bunch of Bantus are the least of your problems when 90% of the ethnic Somali population clings to everything Arab. Shameless no dignity filth. Stop scapegoating Bantus.

Somalis are on the verge of self-extinction, and we're oblivious to this ugly truth. In the name of "tolerance" and "compassion" we are opening our doors to foreign migrants, and allowing them to displace us from our own land.

Somalis as an ethnic group will cease to exist, while we have self-hating scum like Unionist and Abdi-Johnson applauding from the sidelines.

The ethnic group has ceased to exist when you cry for Palestinian kids before you cry for a Somali famine victim.

You and the rest of the Arab bootyclapping scum have destroyed any dignity we had. Stop scapegoating Bantus. You people are absolutely shameless. Somali kids know Arab songs but don't know Somali poetry. You ethnic traitors are something else.

instead of looking at it in a objective manner, you started nit picking certain thing's i wrote ie qabill and where did i say we should say f*ck you to our elder's don't put word's into my mouth,

Not really thats what you wrote and kaafiye was trying to tell me something differenty. Which is why i qouted it. havent put anywords in your mouth nor claimed it was yours to begin with.

this reply you gave just indicates you have too much of a simplistic view i said we should challenge our elders in a respectful healthy debate,

There is no elders to challange. If you mean the somali leadership and system of governance. Yes i very much agree. What Im opposed to do with by western means who some of you confuse for modenizaton although they are seperate. Modernity is just technological.

your basically saying no to nature in it self when you don't want to face up to the reality the young always takes places of the old not vice versa, it's a fact the old way's of our people don't mesh nor work in our current times, as for culture yes certain thing's in our culture need to be refined, your attitude is the same attitude that the elders have which is holding back the whole of the country human being's who are too afraid of change, in a fast pacing world that is ever changing i cherish certain aspect's of my culture like hidaayo yo dhagaan and etc, and then there are other aspects of our culture that i do not like, anyways don't nit pick what i write to suit your self interests when i mentioned more then qabill and culture, we as whole face problem's that are to many to mention may it be bantus who are rapidly growing in numbers or our resources being sold of for penny on the dollars and etc etc, it seems our people can't seem to find a neutral ground they have to swing from one extreme to the other trying to point fingers and say aah yes this our problem if we only solve this issue the country will become better, no it won't because there are a million other problem's that is still hindering us from that ever so illusive peace and stability that our people crave, by the way Somalia need's a Somali centric leader you must have forgotten that we somali's suffer from a Anaa Amir wa antha Amir complexion every body want's to be the captain of the boat they all want to be the leader and president of the country, we already had many Somali centric leaders but now more then ever we need more then a Somali centric leader anyway's that's it for now.

You are basically doing what i said you were Blaming Culture,Qabil and the Elders. Telling us we are indirectly backwards primitive people.
Characterizing bunch of non issues.

Saaxiib you are a bonefied Cultural Marxist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts