Farah Maliim says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minority"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what ill make a thread Later highlighting the real factors and issues, complexities that face somalia.

Putting into perspective so people wont miss characterize what is happening and have a profound understanding for it..
Then i will be showing what solutions and ideas can be implemented to solve it. None however involves Cultural marxism.

The reason we have this problem to begin with is because of stupid elites who try to super impose foreign dogma on the people undermining the social cultural structure of somalis.

The ethnic group has ceased to exist when you cry for Palestinian kids before you cry for a Somali famine victim.

You and the rest of the Arab bootyclapping scum have destroyed any dignity we had. Stop scapegoating Bantus. You people are absolutely shameless. Somali kids know Arab songs but don't know Somali poetry. You ethnic traitors are something else.

I don't cry for Palestinian kids you worthless shameless godless liar. Show me evidence or STFU

You keep accusing me of being an Arab bootyclapper without providing one single shred of evidence.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It doesn't matter.

Ethnic Somalis say they have Arab daddies. Ethnic Somalis claim their music is Arab and language is Arab. Ethnic Somalis beg Arabs and beg to be one.

This ethnic group died a long time ago. It no longer exists. A bunch of Bantus are the least of your problems when 90% of the ethnic Somali population clings to everything Arab. Shameless no dignity filth. Stop scapegoating Bantus.

Your great grandchildren will look like Dikembe Mutombo, and you will sit and wonder where it all went wrong.

U

uncleruckus

Not really thats what you wrote and kaafiye was trying to tell me something differenty. Which is why i qouted it. havent put anywords in your mouth nor claimed it was yours to begin with.

There is no elders to challange. If you mean the somali leadership and system of governance. Yes i very much agree. What Im opposed to do with by western means who some of you confuse for modenizaton although they are seperate. Modernity is just technological.

You are basically doing what i said you were Blaming Culture,Qabil and the Elders. Telling us we are indirectly backwards primitive people.
Characterizing bunch of non issues.

Saaxiib you are a bonefied Cultural Marxist.

aah the usual reply i am a cultural Marxist, you know what a backfire effect is ? it's ingrained in most of us no point going back and forth all day we got different opinions and views that's all, post your thread i will check it out later on when i come back in a few hours.

I don't cry for Palestinian kids you worthless shameless godless liar. Show me evidence or STFU

You keep accusing me of being an Arab bootyclapper without providing one single shred of evidence.

We all remember you on that other site crying about Palestinians but I never see you talk about Somalis. You are a shameless ethnic traitor seeking to destroy us

How disgusting that these Arab beggars have the audacity of coming here and talking about saving us from extinction. You traitors destroyed us a long time ago forcing Arabism down our throats. Even our women bleach themselves to look Arab thanks to you trsitors.

I rather be Godless than follow faiths from other foreign people. I have dignity and pride. If I wanted something to believe Ill bow down to Waaq. I won't follow a man who called me a raisin head

We all remember you on that other site crying about Palestinians but I never see you talk about Somalis. You are a shameless ethnic traitor seeking to destroy us

How disgusting that these Arab beggars have the audacity of coming here and talking about saving us from extinction. You traitors destroyed us a long time ago forcing Arabism down our throats. Even our women bleach themselves to look Arab thanks to you trsitors.

I rather be Godless than follow faiths from other foreign people. I have dignity and pride. If I wanted something to believe Ill bow down to Waaq. I won't follow a man who called me a raisin head

No evidence yet again. You're accusing me of being an Arab bootyclapper with zero evidence.

Just STFU. Please, be quiet.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

we should allow bantus to live there as they've been there for generations. I mean, Somalia should be more welcoming. maybe that will make our country truly prosper the way immigration helped the states.

Hahahaha

What a delusional bunch. Farah Moalin represents his Ogaden tribe in the Kenyan government and has angered most Somalis from other tribes in Kenya because he is a great dog. Puntland, since Abdulahi Yusuf till now is known as Kenya's es in Somalia and that is why Kenya has a built and funds a campus of one of their universities in Puntland and provided them lectures and support staff. Here are the Prostitutes complaining about their clients. You can't touch Bantu Somalis in Puntland, they were invited by their cousins Bantus Osman Mohamud, your royal family. Hahahaha.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Hahahaha

What a delusional bunch. Farah Moalin represents his Ogaden tribe in the Kenyan government and has angered most Somalis from other tribes in Kenya because he is a great dog. Puntland, since Abdulahi Yusuf till now is known as Kenya's es in Somalia and that is why Kenya has a built and funds a campus of one of their universities in Puntland and provided them lectures and support staff. Here are the Prostitutes complaining about their clients. You can't touch Bantu Somalis in Puntland, they were invited by their cousins Bantus Osman Mohamud, your royal family. Hahahaha.

coolio

So you have beef with MJ and Ogaden. You are habargidir Sacad.obamadatazz

coolio

So you have beef with MJ and Ogaden. You are habargidir Sacad.obamadatazz
Habaar meey kaa gaarte, there is no difference between Sacad and Umar Mohamud, they both are the iligitimate children of an Oromo father who didn't marry their mother. Ogadens are miskiins.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Bantus should never be told to leave all of Somalia, but should be restricted to the river valleys where they can be a valuable labor source.
If Bantus leave, who will work on the banana plantations and actually produce food for the faradheer fighting in the urban areas??

There may even be a place for them in the construction industry and other menial jobs the faradheers don't want to do.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Pro Somali Bantus after they da majority and da machetes come out like in central and south east Africa

714px-En-chief-sitting-bull.jpg

Nikkas tryna be minorities in they own land better get ready for dem reservations

i was born in Bandar , left there when i was 4 years old, been back to Dalka Hooyo twice the last ten years.

Assumptions Assumptions.:childplease:

Twice in 10 years, you say like it's an achievement :damedamn:

The facts are simple, the Somali Bantu's have done more for Somalia than any of us.

We would not be having this discussion if Bantus were switched with Arabs. If it were 1 million Arabs in Somalia, best believe the likes of @Kaafiye would be thankful and grateful. He would be indebted to the Arabs for choosing Somalia. He would want them to reproduce and take Somalia over so Somalia can become an Arab nation, something he dreams of.

He's an ethnic traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending